Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Watery CM today.....WTH????? *Update* EWCM now and TTC girl - WWYD?

Joined 19-Apr-07

Top Poster
18-Jun-09 7:49 pm

*Update*

Yesterday, while at Gymboree in the late afternoon, I felt "wet" down there.  Went to the bathroom and found a blob of EWCM/sticky/creamy on my underwear (TMI, I know, but we are all frank about these things here!).  Yesterday was cd12.  At home I took an OPK and it was negative.  I usually O on cd16 or cd17 lately.  I'm still doing my Cue II monitor.  When I got home around 6:15, I tested my pH (only watery/creamy, no ewcm) and it was around 4.0-4.5. 

I'm freaked out b/c I haven't had globs of ewcm in months and months and months!  Would you still go for it this month?  We plan on doing a strict O+12 with TBM only.  DH wants to go for it b/c we have been doing the girl diet for over 6 months.

Also, anyone use on-line psychics?  I had three done a few years ago.  One was JennyRenny who back in early 2006 told me she saw GIRL for me with the month of May/June being conception, time I find out in or birth month.  Christina told me I'd have two boys and one girl in that order but gave me the months of April 2007 as conception for our 2nd DS (he was conceived in Jan. 2007) and late fall/early winter 2008 for our DD which obviously didn't happen yet.  Cheri also said two boys and a girl in that order but said we'd have less than 2 years between DS2 and DD but DS2 is almost 21 mos. now so that's not true.  She also said she saw DS2 with June as month we conceive, find out in or birth month all of which didn't happen.  She told me to avoid June if we wanted to switch the order of our kids & have our DD come before DS2.  That didn't happen either.  I'm going with the fact that both of those women were adamant about us having two boys and a girl.  I corresponded with both of them for a while back in early 2006 and they were very, very nice. 

But my question is now......would you avoid June b/c of the timing that Cheri said even though she was wrong with the other timing?  Probably not, right?

Yes, I'm getting nervous now again, obviously!  :)

Okay, as you may or may not know, I've been on this girl diet since January 1st.  I usually have creamy CM while on this diet.  Today, on cd8, I have watery.  I also had a little ewcm on cd6 and AF ended the day before.

This is crazy!!!!!!

I don't O until cd16 or cd17 so I have time but this is strange and making me very Mad Furious!

Should I up my cranberry?  I take like a super duper dosage so I only take like 2 pills a day and I take sudafed, the regular kind, one tablet only, two times a day.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Any suggestions?

always tired...never bore

Joined 10-Dec-06

Top Poster
18-Jun-09 8:10 pm

I don't have any suggestions, but thought I'd let you know that when I conceived dd, I had very watery cm...I was so worried about it, but I think it helped to sway pink; sure I would have preferred little to no cm, but since my body didn't cooperate, I think the watery cm helped me out.  GLGood Luck CloverBaby Bear Girl

Baby Boy~Baby Boy~Baby Girl        ~BLESSED~

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were big things.   -- Robert Brault

"We either make ourselves miserable,
  or we make ourselves strong. 
    The amount of work is the same."
                                        ~Carlos Castaneda

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Joined 19-Apr-07

Top Poster
19-Jun-09 9:25 am

Thanks, mtgirl!  I really appreciate your post.  Makes me feel better.  We'll see how the rest of my cycle goes.  Did you have watery CM all cycle or just near O?

always tired...never bore

Joined 10-Dec-06

Top Poster
19-Jun-09 12:09 pm

If I remember correctly, it was watery nearly the whole cycle.  On O day - the day I conceived her - I had one batch of ew about 8 hours after dtd...was so scared it would sway blue, but - I got my girl anyway!  GL!

Baby Boy~Baby Boy~Baby Girl        ~BLESSED~

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were big things.   -- Robert Brault

"We either make ourselves miserable,
  or we make ourselves strong. 
    The amount of work is the same."
                                        ~Carlos Castaneda

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

lowest calcium intake EVA

Joined 2-Nov-07

Top Poster
20-Jun-09 10:24 am

Your body does a lot of crazy and unpredictable things because so many different factors are wrestling around for control.

Did you test the pH?  If the pH is low, that may even help you conceive a daughter to have that little bit of acidic CM to help out the x swimmers.

I'm sure there are women who have conceived daughters with lots of EWCM, just take your Sudafed and be prepared to douche to wash it away if the pH is higher than you would like.

AKA kristindoggirl Baby Boy Wyatt 21 Baby Boy Clark 17 Baby Boy Tate 4 Baby Boy Marshall 3 Heartbroken Emery, Marshall's twin lost early in pregnancyBaby Girl and our pink caboose Susannah Dawn!

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/blogs/kristindoggirl/

Joined 19-Apr-07

Top Poster
21-Jun-09 11:03 am

Yes, my pH is still low even with the watery CM.  It's now cd11 (or 12, I forget at the moment) and it's more creamy now.  But I've tested it several times and it's close to 4.  It's actually better for it to be more watery so I have enough to put on the strips!  That alone is an issue.

I go back and forth between wanting no CM and only doing it at O+12 with douching and with lime to doing it 2 days before O once and then O+12 with lime once  but no so much because I'm afraid I won't be able to get PG with all that lime and only a one shot deal.  I have to be patient with this process.  It's the diet that is really getting to us (have I said that before in many other posts....hahaha!).

Joined 2-Nov-07

Top Poster
21-Jun-09 11:26 am

Praythat this is your month and the diet will soon be a distant memory!!

AKA kristindoggirl Baby Boy Wyatt 21 Baby Boy Clark 17 Baby Boy Tate 4 Baby Boy Marshall 3 Heartbroken Emery, Marshall's twin lost early in pregnancyBaby Girl and our pink caboose Susannah Dawn!

Joined 19-Apr-07

Top Poster
24-Jun-09 12:45 pm

Bumping ..... anyone?  Thanks!!  :)

Amanda

Joined 28-Oct-07

Top Poster
24-Jun-09 1:29 pm

If it were me, I would douche and/or use replens- can you try several times at O+12 to increase your chances of getting pg?

Joined 19-Apr-07

Top Poster
24-Jun-09 1:35 pm

cookie4:
can you try several times at O+12 to increase your chances of getting pg?

No, a true O+12 is just one time.

Also, for me, Replens raises my pH. 

Misty

Joined 17-Dec-08

Top Poster
24-Jun-09 3:45 pm

cookie4:

Technically, you probably could. If you can pinpoint EXACTLY when O+12 is, you have up to O+20 to get in  your attempt, so you have 8 hours to get in as many attempts as you want. If you have attempts pretty close together, DH sperm count should be down (also good for TTC girl).

Of course, I could be completely wrong. Maybe Kristin or Tamara will chime in.

Formerly: Astrochick21
Baby Boy2005, Baby Boy2007, Heartbroken 3/09 & Baby Girl  9/18/2010

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Joined 2-Nov-07

Top Poster
25-Jun-09 10:02 am

astrochick21"]

[quote user="cookie4:

[/quote]

Technically, you probably could. If you can pinpoint EXACTLY when O+12 is, you have up to O+20 to get in  your attempt, so you have 8 hours to get in as many attempts as you want. If you have attempts pretty close together, DH sperm count should be down (also good for TTC girl).

Of course, I could be completely wrong. Maybe Kristin or Tamara will chime in.

No, O+12 is ONE attempt at O+12.  If you DTD twice, you are raising the overall sperm count, which for reasons we do not fully understand, the more sperm in the vjj, the more likely you are to get pg with a son.  2 ejaculations will produce more sperm than one, obviously.  And if you are using abstinence rather than frequent release, you're also undoing the benefits of the abstinence by DTD more than once, because the second batch of semen will be nice and fresh with a lot more swimmers in it.  (On the other hand, if you were using frequent release and DTD twice, the second batch would likely be lower in count because the testes had had to produce so many batches in the days previous.  But the overall sperm count would still be higher than if you had only DTD once.)  

And while some people might be able to wait until O+20 and still get pg, for older women and those with less hearty eggs, anything much after O+12 will lower your odds of pregnancy dramatically. 

So to sum up, a true O+12 is DTD once and only once, after abstinence or frequent release. 

Joined 2-Nov-07

Top Poster
25-Jun-09 10:09 am

Anyway ABC, I'm with your DH on this one, I think you should go ahead and attempt.  That pH is awesome!

My Two Cents I would do absolutely nothing based on what an online psychic told me, but if it gives you any peace of mind I would look at it as, well, they said 2 b 1 g and they certainly mentioned June an awful lot, maybe if they were right about nothing else they were picking up on June baby girl vibes!!!

Pray and keeping everything crossed for you!!

Misty

Joined 17-Dec-08

Top Poster
25-Jun-09 10:44 am

Oh. Thanks for clarifying, Kristin. Disregard my "theory." LOL

I'm glad I didn't use my "theory."

OOPS! Sorry for any confusion.

Formerly: Astrochick21
Baby Boy2005, Baby Boy2007, Heartbroken 3/09 & Baby Girl  9/18/2010

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Page: of 1