Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Updated my blog finally!!! WE ARE HOME............UPDATE!!!!!!I :)Please God Help My Son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~for my 5 cuties~

Joined 23-Feb-08

Top Poster
30-May-09 1:02 pm

This is all I can do to manage this horrible drive to the children's hospital my son is being flown to in a helicopter & they don't have any room for me so I have to drive. Please, please pray for Anthony! He fell out his bedroom window second story on to my cement driveway on his head. He for sure has a broken arm and severe swelling in his head. Oh god I don't know I'll make it through this if he's not OK. Please God I don't ask for much, please? Pray for us, you guys were the only place I could think to come too for support and prayers! Please!?!?

Update: My little fighter is doing considerably well I guess. He has a skull fracture from his eyebrow all the way back to the base of his neck straight down the middle of his head, he has a concussion, bleeding from his brain, and huge gash on the back of his head, a broken arm, cracked spleen which is causing his stomach to bleed but they say Level 1 is best, Level 4 is worst and his cracked spleen bleed is a Level 1, they know his spine is OK from his collar bone to his rib cage area. He has a neck brace on because they can't rule that out until they can assess him and have absolutely no pain during the assessment and due to ligament pain in his neck when he moves his neck he is pain so they won't be able to remove the neck brace. :( His biggest complaint is the brace because it hurts him and they can't let him sit up to be able to watch cartoons until he can be cleared so he has been staring at the ceiling :( God has answered my prayers so far and thank you for your support and prayers! Please keep them coming, I can't live without my baby. I won't. Thats not an option. My Lil man is going to make it through this! He has to. He just has to. God Please, he has too! He knows his name, my name, grandma, brothers, sister, uncle Vonn who he asked for specifically. He knows the brand of his bike and the color we just bought him for his birthday and he knows he likes video games but can't seem to remember the system or any names of his favorite games but thats OK. I'm happy with what he's shown and I love his nurse. She reminds me of me. No bullshit stubborn kind of person. Lol. Sorry but I got to try to laugh about something cuz I'll go insane if I don't. I have been kicked out of his room for their 7 o'clock assessments they do which no parents are allowed in their rooms for due to privacy concerns with neighbor patients. Please continue to pray. I need you guys! Love, Nicki and Family

Full-size image

Hearts Momma to many precious children who are the loves of my life! Hearts 

Joined 14-Feb-09

Top Poster
30-May-09 1:04 pm
--

Joined 11-Apr-07

Top Poster
30-May-09 7:17 pm

oh i hope he's alright! [:'(] please update us when you can. i'll be thinking of you! Hearts

*Delete me*

Joy

Joined 30-Aug-08

Top Poster
30-May-09 7:21 pm

oooh my gosh girl, i hope so much that when you get to the hospital everything is okay with your son, I can't imagine how scared u are right now! sorry this is so late responding, I kept seeing the title to this post but everytime I clicked on it for the last 6 hours it showed me the crying baby.

sending all my love to u girl

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Married to my Air Force sweetie for 14 years
Mommy to Baby Boy Jason ~ 14  Baby Boy Ryan ~ 12   Baby Girl Jenna ~ 3   Baby Girl Emma Rose born Feb 28th 2009
Gestational Surrogate to Baby Girl Erin ~ 9
Baby Boy William Born November 13th 2000 at 23.5 weeks on this earth for 1 short day, now in Heaven
Traditional Surrogate to Baby Boy Colter ~ 6
Egg donor to Baby Girl Baby Boy Twins ~ 7 Albert & Victoria

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
30-May-09 7:22 pm

I will be praying hard for him tonight Pray please keep us posted Sad

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
30-May-09 7:24 pm

OMG, Nicki...I'm so sorry. I kept trying to read this, but like Joy, all I got was the crying baby. I will be hoping and praying that Anthony is okay. Stay strong, hon, we're here for you.

Baby Boy '00 Baby Boy '02 Baby Boy '04 Baby Girl '06 Baby Boy '09 UC Baby Girl '12 UC 12/13

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~ Winston Churchill

"Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches." ~ Andy Warhol

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
30-May-09 7:28 pm
Me and my DD will be praying for him tonight.. ((Hugs)) you and him are in our thoughts..

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Photography Mommy

Joined 5-Feb-08

Top Poster
30-May-09 7:28 pm

Oh gosh I literally started crying when I read this. I'm so sorryy! I'm thinking hard about you guys. &Praying to the best of my ability. Pray Stay strong honey. Update us when everything settles down. Hearts

?~ I found my soulmate online ~?

Gone at 17.5weeks ; Little boy Jacey- Forever in my heart

Bazinga!!!!!

Joined 19-Jul-07

Top Poster
30-May-09 7:33 pm

Praying that he recovers super fast. Pray

Jojo

Joined 1-Aug-06

Top Poster
30-May-09 7:36 pm

OMG...I'm praying!  Please update when you can!

Mom to 4 beautiful children and 3 angel babies Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby Boy
Heartbroken March 2011  Heartbroken June 2011 Heartbroken November 2011 lost our baby Baby Bear Boy at 18 weeksSad

Preggo again! Due 12-25-13

Joined 26-Mar-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

30-May-09 7:36 pm

I am so sorry. I also have seen this title all day but not been able to read the post. I never dreamed it would be anything so awful. I can't imagine how you could make that drive. I am praying hard for Anthony. I hope you can update us soon.

Mom2RJA Baby Boy R, 2000 Baby Boy J, 2003 Baby Girl A, 2009 MS/IUI 10/2/07 at GIVF, natural cycle, 1 follicle, 94.7% sort purity, BFN MS/IUI 8/25/08 at HRC, Clomid + Ovidrel, 3 follicles, 92.99% sort purity, BFP!!! Beta #1 on 9/9 (15 dpo): 153, Beta #2 on 9/11 (17 dpo): 395 

mom2rja@gmail.com

RJA Feet

Joined 29-May-09

30-May-09 7:37 pm

I'm praying for you!  My DH's co worker fell off a very tall semi trailer(300 pound guy) right on his head and God bless him he had someone watching over him and he was fine and perfect as can be...after being treated.  You have hope. 

Joined 11-Feb-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

30-May-09 7:45 pm

OMG that is so scary!!!!!  I will definitely send some prayers your way!  Update when you can and hopefully everything will be okay!

Joined 12-Jul-08

Top Poster
30-May-09 7:45 pm

I am hoping beyond hope and praying very hard that your son will be alright. Pray

Baby Boy 12 , Baby Boy 9 , Baby Girl 3

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." - Vivian Green

Read my blog about raising my challenging kids: http://www.wereswimminginalphabetsoup.blogspot.com

Joined 3-Apr-08

Top Poster
30-May-09 7:49 pm

OMG! I'll be praying for your DS all night! Stay strong hun, He'll be just fine and perfect......PrayPrayPray

Photobucket   ????? ?????????

Page: of 10