Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Full Moon July 7 or 4th of July!

Joined 21-Jan-09

Top Poster
11-May-09 10:12 am

I wonder how many of us will have our babies on either the Happy Celebrate4th of July or the full moon July 7thHappy Celebrate?  My Jenny Renny prediction was this... and amazingly has been right so far (gender and preterm/bedrest issues) so I am sure she isn't right about the date too but how weird would that be???

Your reading reveals that your current pregnancy is with a baby girl. Her EDD of July 27th looks like it won't be reached. The birth is shown the beginning of July instead (there were threats shown of her coming even earlier in June but bedrest and monitoring for the last trimester look much needed and she arrives on the 4th of July. Her weight referenced at 4lbs 8ozs.
http://pub46.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3895326078&frmid=12&msgid=0

Hugs VioletBaby GirlHugs VioletBaby BoyHugs VioletBaby GirlHugs Violet

Time for me to go ... By

Joined 2-Feb-09

Top Poster
11-May-09 11:01 am

My EDD is July 12th but I have a feeling I will go early..perhaps the 7th?

My Blog ----->     http://cjanddrewsmommy.blogspot.com/ 

Ours:   Baby Bear Boy - CJ (Christian) 03/08/2006     Baby Bear Boy - Drew (Andrew) 07/03/2009

His:      Baby Bear Boy - Dominic 06/17/2002

Join my page on Myspace!! www.myspace.com/cjsmommy84 

Joined 21-Jan-09

Top Poster
11-May-09 11:03 am

tryinagain84:

2 months from tomorrow!  How exciting!   :)  I can't wait until I can say I am due in 2 months!  Then of course I will be wanting to be able to say one month... ;)  I hope you get to meet Drew on 7/7....how cool would that birth date be?

Time for me to go ... By

Joined 2-Feb-09

Top Poster
11-May-09 11:05 am

danyel"]

[quote user="tryinagain84:

[/quote]

2 months from tomorrow!  How exciting!   :)  I can't wait until I can say I am due in 2 months!  Then of course I will be wanting to be able to say one month... ;)  I hope you get to meet Drew on 7/7....how cool would that birth date be?

It feels like it shoudl be tomorrow!! LOL. 7/7 would be a cool birthday!

Ours:   Baby Bear Boy - CJ (Christian) 03/08/2006     Baby Bear Boy - Drew (Andrew) 07/03/2009

Joined 21-Jan-09

Top Poster
11-May-09 11:08 am

tryinagain84:
7/7 would be a cool birthday!

Especially his 7th Birthday :).  My son was born 4/7 and was 7 lbs 7 oz!  :)

Time for me to go ... By

Joined 2-Feb-09

Top Poster
11-May-09 11:59 am

danyel"]

[quote user="tryinagain84:

7/7 would be a cool birthday! [/quote]

Especially his 7th Birthday :).  My son was born 4/7 and was 7 lbs 7 oz!  :)

Oh my goodness, that is funny.

Joined 21-Jan-09

Top Poster
6-Jul-09 3:47 pm

Jenny Renny lied about my date I deliver LOL (I never thought it would be right, but it would have been great).  My neighbor was due 6/26 with her 3rd daughter and she had her on the 4th of July!  How cute is that????  Makes being late worth it!  Anyways so now I wanna know who is going to deliver on the full moon or 7...8...9... 07-08-09!  :) 

Joined 13-Jan-09

Top Poster
6-Jul-09 7:14 pm

Yay Danyel!!!!!! And Yuck to Jenny Renny! lol

Its July 7th here today, full moon tonight!! Its funny because I have had constant period-type pains & lower-mid back ache with contractions on/off for 4-5 days now! Last night the back pain was really intense & nothing would ease it! Seems to be coinciding with the full moon!

My son was born the night before the full moon. I was in hospital with preterm labour contractions a few days after the full moon at 32 weeks (3weeks ago now). So its very interesting indeed!

I feel like I am gearing up for something, so next few days will be interesting.. I can not imagine another week or maybe even more of this!

Im excited to see who here hits the full moon date with their little one, Happy Smile. Also doing research on google about this stuff it says that the "last quarter" ??? is also pretty strong too, so from the full moon to last quarter few days later...

Page: of 1