Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Saw the HEARTBEAT

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
28-Apr-09 4:12 pm

So I already posted in my "worried" thread but I had to announce "I saw the HEARTBEAT". Little mini flutter, little mini placenta... talk about sigh of relief.

But my doc said the baby is only measuring 8 weeks (instead of 8w6d) so I probably O'd later than I thought... which means I probably got a rsuper early BFP (hope that doesn't mean GIRL, LOL). So, he thinks I may be due Dec 7th instead of Dec 3nd but he won't change my due date til my next appointment to double check.

And he told me to stop taking pregnancy tests and if I'm worried to just call and come in for an ultrasound.  I Heart my doctor and his nurse. They are so awesome!!!

Thank you ladies for all your support!!

Wine is cheaper than ther

Joined 8-Dec-08

Top Poster
28-Apr-09 4:20 pm

That is wonderful!! I'm so glad that everything is ok and you are relieved!

My day to day life: http://the-dentonfamily.blogspot.com/My

Adalyn Grace born 9/30/09 at 4:14 PM, weighing 7 lbs 11 oz and 19 inches long!

Prince Baby Boy 9/17/06 and our Princess Baby Girl 9/30/09

Peace out IG!

Joined 26-Apr-07

Top Poster
28-Apr-09 4:29 pm

Woo Hoo!!~

That is wonderful! I am glad that you are able to have some peace of mind..Happy Wink

"Embrace the life you have, not the life you THINK you should have."

Almighty Creator,

Hear this prayer and the wishes of my heart. You know my deep desire for a child, a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.

Amen~

Joined 21-Feb-08

Top Poster
28-Apr-09 4:44 pm

Congratulations!  I was just thinking about you & wondering how things went.  I'm glad it went well! Happy

Preggo with an oops!!

Joined 15-Nov-08

Top Poster
28-Apr-09 4:47 pm

Yay!!!!!!!! So glad your appt. went well!

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
28-Apr-09 4:50 pm

OK.. now that I'm looking at all these 8 week ultrasound pics... I don't see a placenta. Am I dumb? Is it not developed yet? If you click on my image in the first post, it'll get bigger, but what is on the bottom left? When he measured the baby, he measured the top right (what looks like the baby)... so I just assumed what was on the bottom was the placenta...

He said everything is looking like it should look at this stage... Maybe a vanishing twin? 

Then I saw this http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/ultrasounds/l/bluspic1aaaajja.htm

Preggo with an oops!!

Joined 15-Nov-08

Top Poster
28-Apr-09 4:56 pm

This pregnancy started out as twins, but one did not develop. The dr. said that it would vanish maybe by my next u/s (in 2 weeks).

My 7 week u/s picture is posted here and you can clearly see 2 sacs and 1 baby: http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/t/85163.aspx?PageIndex=3 

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
28-Apr-09 5:12 pm

Maybe that's why he's having me back in 2 weeks... which I thought was odd! Hmmm

Joined 22-Jan-09

28-Apr-09 6:31 pm

That's good, you can relax now. :-).

Page: of 1