Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Nervous... lighter pregnancy test- HELP

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 8:35 pm

So last night I ate WAY too many lentils and had a wicked tummy ache and wicked gas... so I attributed it to the lentils. Then today I had (3) frappucinnos (homemade) ... I know horrible but i was all I could stomach.  So then I randomly decide to take a HPT (IC) and the test line is lighter than the test line of one I took last week!! I'm freaking out!  Would the frappucinnos dilute my pee enough? I thought only water would do that? Or am I losing my babe?

My appt is tomorrow and I'm so worried that he's gonna say "no heartbeat" or something!! 

Never been this worried about my lil' bean before!! Tongue Tied

Joined 23-Jan-07

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 8:39 pm

I would say it's just the test.  Maybe 1/2 a dud or something.  GL at your appt tomorrow.  Hope you hear the HB, they say once you hear the HB, the risk for m/c goes down!  Try not to stress! 

Sometimes on the way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one.

Joined 22-Apr-06

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 8:48 pm

Could've been the tests, or maybe the fraps messed up your pee strength a bit. There will be different hcg levels at different times during the day, and if you've been drinking a lot of anything, it'd be easy to dilute it. I know they say coffee is not a diuretic, but I don't believe them. If I have more than 1 cup I have to pee every dang 10 minutes.

I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about. 

Peace out IG!

Joined 26-Apr-07

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 8:50 pm

Fraps can definitely dilute your pee! Happy Wink

I am happy to hear that you get to see the babe tomorrow, and have peace of mind. Love Ya!

"Embrace the life you have, not the life you THINK you should have."

Almighty Creator,

Hear this prayer and the wishes of my heart. You know my deep desire for a child, a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.

Amen~

Preggo with an oops!!

Joined 15-Nov-08

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 8:54 pm
I agree with the others that your pee was just diluted. Can't wait to see your update tomorrow!

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 9:07 pm

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. So do you think the stomach ache was just gas then? So worried it's going to be ectopic.

Preggo with an oops!!

Joined 15-Nov-08

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 9:10 pm

MissysLair:
So do you think the stomach ache was just gas then?

I think so! If it were ectopic, I think you would have had severe cramping from the beg. Ever since I found out I am preggo, my stomach has stayed unhappy with me. I can not eat anything with any flavor or my stomach is upset! 

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 9:10 pm

I think its just the test some have less dye than others and all the liquids might not of helped. I hope and pray your little bean is OK Keep us posted Pray

Joined 21-Feb-08

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 9:21 pm

MissysLair:
So do you think the stomach ache was just gas then?

I had such horrible gas pain early on in my 2nd pregnancy.  It was so bad that sometimes I couldn't even stand up straight!  That pregnancy was perfectly healthy.  GL with your appt tomorrow!

Joined 14-Mar-09

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 11:32 pm

Aww I'm SURE its not ectopic hun Love Ya! Big hugs to you I know how it feels to be so scared. But I really think you are fine, that test could've shown up dark for any number of reasons. Please update us ASAP after your appt<3

Waiting For My Princess

Joined 16-Feb-09

Top Poster
28-Apr-09 12:01 am

Dont worry hun its not ectopic im sure all is fine,

((Heartbroken04))((Baby Bear Boy9))((Baby Bear Boy6))((Baby Bear Boy5))((Baby Bear Boy3))

IVF//PGD at Irega January 2015 for our Princess!!!!

Mary Lee

Joined 25-Apr-09

28-Apr-09 2:29 am

I know exactly what you're feeling, I get anxious about things too and look crazy stuff up which makes me worry more! I seriously doubt its ectopic though, online it says ectopic pregnancies only effect 1.9% of the "pregnant population", so, its pretty rare! The risk factors are: maternal age, current smoking, previous ectopic pregnancy, previous tubal litagation, previous ongoing genital infections, & previous IUD used for b/c. 

So, unless you have more than 1 or 2 of those, its extremely unlikely. Don't stress  girl (easier said then done, I know)!! :) 

VOTE on my Name List

I'm Mary Lee. Jesse's wife, Mama to Aidan Riley Baby Bear Boy (2), Avery Ryan Baby Bear Boy (1), Maddox William Heartbroken (our angel 01/20/09)

I need some Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl pink in my house ASAP!! 

Not to be selfish or anything, but I'm hoping for twin girls Happy  LOLPrayPrayBaby GirlBaby Girl 

Photobucket 

Queen of my Castle

Joined 8-Jul-08

Top Poster
28-Apr-09 6:05 am

awww I bet you're fine!!! Maybe your hcg peaked earlier than 12 weeks and is already starting to go back down? I dunno, it was probably dilute pee or a weird test or something. Can't wait to hear the good news today!

lucky mom to Baby Boy (5) Baby Boy (3) and Baby Boy (NEW! 12-02-09) 

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. -- Melodie Beattie

Joined 20-Feb-09

Top Poster
28-Apr-09 10:26 am

I am sure you are going to have great news at your appt. Lentils would make anyone gassy- the fiber. I am willing to bet any liquids would dilute your urine and give you a lighter line on your test. We'll be waiting for your update!

Baby Bear Girlx5  expecting Baby Bear BoyJan. 30th

Joined 20-Sep-08

Top Poster
28-Apr-09 10:31 am

I'm in agreement with the other girls. I think it was just diluted and that you'll be ok. I hope your feeling well and keep us updated. Love Ya!

Trio Mommy to:  Baby Bear Boy8 Baby Bear Boy4 Baby Bear Girl2

Done having babies and working on the mommy buldge!

Currently doing supreme 90 days, eating healthy and saving my pennys for a tummy tuck!!! :)

Page: of 2