Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

mmmmmmm watermelon.......

Queen of my Castle

Joined 8-Jul-08

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 2:44 pm

Today I found something that sounds good to me and not only that, I think it must be a great way to get liquids since I can't tolerate drinking most of the day! This is the third time I've eaten it today! Happy LMAO Glad it's getting to be summer! 

lucky mom to Baby Boy (5) Baby Boy (3) and Baby Boy (NEW! 12-02-09) 

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. -- Melodie Beattie

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 7:38 pm

Oh, I love watermelon. I wish they would just sell the juice. I could live in it.... so delicious!!

Preggo with an oops!!

Joined 15-Nov-08

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 7:39 pm

You just made me hungry! Hmmm...should I send DH out for some?

Joined 14-Mar-09

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 7:42 pm

Watermelon is my go-to food when I have a tummy ache. Quenches your thirst soo well!!

bruce

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 7:44 pm

MMMM...  I just finished one of my most recent must haves.  Dole fruit pops.  I have them in Strawberry, tangerine, lime, mixed berry, and grape. A bit obsessed I know.   YUMMM...

Joined 17-Feb-08

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 7:45 pm

I could (and do) eat watermelon every day!  Pineapple too!  YUMMY!

Jamie

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Girl

Joined 14-Mar-09

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 11:33 pm

MissysLair:
I wish they would just sell the juice.

DITTO!!! I like to cut mine up into cubes and put it in a container....juice eventually gathers at the bottom, MMM!!!!

Page: of 1