Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

First appt. update

Joined 20-Feb-09

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 7:32 am

Hi Ladies, I had my first prenatal appt. on April 23rd. It went well. I saw the baby and it's heartbeat, had some bloodwork. Dr. says it looks like a boy-yeah right.  I am  only 8+ weeks. We shall see. He was kidding. Good luck to the rest of you. My next appt. is May 19th.

Baby Bear Girlx5  expecting Baby Bear BoyJan. 30th

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 7:39 am

Thats great news, how exciting you got to hear the HB.  Love Ya!

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 7:41 am

lol!! too funny! happy you got to see your little bean!! yay!! FX still for a little boy!

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Joined 17-Feb-09

27-Apr-09 7:42 am

yaaaaay,congrats sweety,im glad all went wellLove Ya!

my next appt is also on may 19,we will both be 12 weeks by then,I hope we get some clear nice nub shots to obsess aboutHappy  LOL

is your dr going to do the NT measurement also?I have it on my may appt,im Pray all is well.

Baby Bear Girlapril/08     Heartbrokenjanuary/09    Baby Bear Boy due 1st of dec

Joined 20-Feb-09

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 10:15 am

Hot-Rocker,  I most likely won't get another US until 20+ weeks. That will be the detailed one with all the measurements. I will ask the tech to check the gender and DH is coming with me! I am not sure what the NT measurement is-is that for Down's Syndrome? Well, I am glad things are going well for you. It is fun to be going through this together. BTW, my MIL and FIL just found out on the 23rd becuase my FIL had to watch my kids. They kinda knew what was coming b/c my MIL said I've been looking so tired lately.

Joined 20-Feb-09

Top Poster
27-Apr-09 10:18 am

Hi Fearymay, I haven't read posts yet. I hope all is well. Would you belive it has been in the 80's the past 2 days and today is supposed to be even hotter. That is not the norm for here. I just finished making a bunch of water balloons for the girls to play with later. Happy 9 weeks to us!

Page: of 1