Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

not feeling so good today..

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
22-Apr-09 8:23 am

Sad and I just want to complain!!!!

My tummy feels ick.. I am trying to eat and that isn't making it better.. I am soo tired even though I went to bed at 8:30.. I can't seem to focus on anything.. I am at work and i just want to go home!!!

I want to get my diclectin filled and just take that and sleep.. ughhhhhh.. I know I am a complaining mess right now. I have been so much sicker then this. I know.. but wow.. I dunno. I can't really remember it and I just want to go home!! lol oh geezzzzz...

How is everyone else doing?

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Queen of my Castle

Joined 8-Jul-08

Top Poster
22-Apr-09 10:40 am

sorry you're not feeling well. It comes and goes with me. Yesterday and this morning I felt sicker than sick....but after the initial hour or so that I was up today, I feel much better than yesterday. The "ickiness" comes in waves but I get a break in between and have been able to eat pretty well. Happy

lucky mom to Baby Boy (5) Baby Boy (3) and Baby Boy (NEW! 12-02-09) 

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. -- Melodie Beattie

Joined 13-Feb-09

Top Poster
22-Apr-09 10:56 am
Don't feel bad for complaining! That's what we are here for- support!! I'm sorry you feel ick today, just keep in mind that means healthy bean :) I'm not doing good at all! I too slept good last night yet I'm still so tired! I'm puking so violently that I pee my pants! I'm not just throwing up my food anymore either, I'm throwing up bile with an empty tummy all the time! I'm still able to hold down half a slice of peanut butter toast a few times a day and ice water! The peanut butter toast helps my tummy hunger wise and then I pray it stays there!! I also found my sea sick wrist bands and have been warring those! I may go see my acu if it gets any worse :(

Kara

Joined 11-Jan-09

Top Poster
22-Apr-09 11:32 am

I'm bad....I say go home, put your feet up and relax!

Low progesterone: on Prometrium until my 11th week.

Heartbroken possible miscarriage 2001 Heartbroken miscarriage Dec 08 Heartbroken miscarriage Jan 09

I had my little Baby Bear Girl Dec 1, 2009! Love Ya! She was due Dec 10th.

Im out numbered at home

Joined 3-Sep-08

22-Apr-09 3:35 pm

I feel ya! I feel like total crap today too! uugghhh  Hope you feel better

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
24-Apr-09 6:38 am

inkedflamingo:

I'm bad....I say go home, put your feet up and relax!

this is actually what I did.. went home and slept. .I couldn't take it.. 

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
24-Apr-09 1:25 pm

Hope you are feeling better today!

Joined 11-Aug-08

Top Poster
25-Apr-09 9:38 am

I was feeling "ick" before the 6 week mark off and on. But now that I am 6 weeks, I am feeling really sick, on the verge of throwing up, the kind where you wish you could get sick, just to feel better for awhile!!  BUT on the flip side, I know that means healthy baby, so "bring it on!!!"  LOL!!!

Baby Boy Logan, 03/30/07 Baby Boy Kaden, 05/04/08  Baby Girl Madigan, 12/05/09

TTC #4 Baby Boy or Baby Girl

Declan or Karrigan

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234a4f   

*God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece* Happy Wink

Joined 14-Mar-09

Top Poster
25-Apr-09 10:01 pm

I'm sorry you are feeling ill!!! :( I know the other week you were worried about a lack of symptoms, so I guess the morning sickness is a good sign but it never seems that way once you are dealing with it

Big hugs doll feel better

Page: of 1