Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Will You Post an Announcement?

Joined 2-Jun-07

Top Poster
17-Apr-09 9:42 am

Will yoo be posting a birth announcement on here when your baby is born?  Will you post pictures?  Just wondering because for some reason I can't wait to share with IG the birth of this baby (pic included).  I know I still have like 22 weeks to worry about this, but I've been obsessed with the birth announcements lately and have noticed hardly any March babies, and also slow on the April babies.  I like to hear that the babies are here (pics are just added bonuses) and that mom and baby are healthy.  Weird question I know.  Just wondering who is comfortable with showing your family on the web.

Baby Boy April '04  Baby Boy November '06  Baby Girl September '09

Rae

Joined 17-Dec-08

Top Poster
17-Apr-09 1:37 pm

You bet I will! IG helped me get my girl and these ladies have been so supportive. I want to share my joy as well as thiers when the time comes!

Mommy toBaby BoyJoel-11 Baby BoyAdam-9 Baby Girl Gabrielle-6 Baby BoyBenjamin-4 Baby BoySamuel-2 Baby Girl Josephine - Born 8/23 ~ Half a dozen!             “Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein

And Meet Her Grandson

Joined 10-Mar-09

Top Poster
17-Apr-09 2:36 pm

I will share...if my daughter lets me get a photograph of her....she hates cameras like her mother....lolEmbarrassed

Cheers
TeresaHappy Smile

Joined 2-Jun-07

Top Poster
17-Apr-09 5:08 pm

I hate getting my pic taken too.  But I love the pictures of my boys.  I know I'm a mom, and I think my kids are the cutest.  The only decent picture I have of myself is fromthe day I gave birth to Lucas, so the exashtion look is to be expected.

Full-size image

Rae

Joined 17-Dec-08

Top Poster
17-Apr-09 7:04 pm

Hey Mo! Nice piccie of you, you don't look exhausted as much as you look happy girl! You look like such a sweet ladyLove Ya!

Mommy toBaby BoyJoel-11 Baby BoyAdam-9 Baby Girl Gabrielle-6 Baby BoyBenjamin-4 Baby BoySamuel-2 Baby Girl Josephine - Born 8/23 ~ Half a dozen!             “Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein

Joined 29-Oct-08

Top Poster
17-Apr-09 9:25 pm

Of course.  I'm hoping that I'll actually have some good pics this time since I'm planning to have my best friend there for the birth to take pictures.  My dh is not great with the camera, plus I think he should get to enjoy the moment too and not be worried about taking videos and pictures.  Thus I'll be making sure I have a swimsuit top to wear for my water birth so my pictures aren't indecent!!  Hopefully I don't look as bad in those pics as I did in my pics from my last babies birth (it was after 30 hrs of labor and no sleep).  Not pretty!  But here's a cute pic of my nice cheesy tiny baby (he had so much vernix on him still!)

Full-size image

Baby Boy01 Baby Boy03 Baby Boy05 Baby Boy09

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 14-Mar-09

Top Poster
17-Apr-09 9:43 pm

Oh definitely!!! You will probably be reading my announcement the same day she's born (LOL) and after a while you will get very very sick of all the pix I'm gonna be posting!!! I have no problem whatsoever sharing personal pix on here<3

I love reading the birth anouncements too :D

Joined 10-Dec-07

Top Poster
17-Apr-09 10:02 pm

I'll post a picture of the new baby, but not of me -- I'm not a looker generally, but after having a baby, eek!

Here's my post from a year ago when Eli was born:  [Link removed]

"As far as I'm concerned, being any gender is a drag."  -Patti Smith

Joined 2-Jun-07

Top Poster
17-Apr-09 11:03 pm

Wow Lissa, great story.  I'm glad that the baby was ok, but sorry to hear about the spinal headache.  DH has crappy viens, and every time he gets blood drawn he is black and blue for weeks.  I never heard of a blood patch, but I'm definately going to keep that in mind just in case.

Rae- thanks for the nice complement, but DH wouldn't agree.  He'd tell you I was a B*#^h, but that's just my DH (he's a kidder, and somewhat annoying pun person).  Hope you were able to convince your DH to let Gabbie in the birthing room.  I know that's what she and you want.

TJ- your son looks so adorable, who cares about the cheese?Happy  LOL  We have taken the pics ourselves, we don't trust anyone else with our camera (ie me because I dropped it one time & had to wait a whole year to get a new camera).

Rae

Joined 17-Dec-08

Top Poster
18-Apr-09 7:40 am

TJ what an absolutley precious picture of your son! How perfect!

Joined 14-Mar-09

Top Poster
19-Apr-09 2:45 pm

Omg Lissa....I already said on another thread that Eli was one of the cutest boys I have ever seen, and that pic from your birth announement proves it--he is SO precious!!!! Love Ya! I love his long hair and fingernails

Page: of 1