Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

buying stuff!!

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
2-Apr-09 12:15 pm

It is taking me EVERYTHING not to start buying stuff! I am still terrified something may happen. and it is WAY too early to get excited and buy anything..

but WOW! do I ever WANT to be excited and get to start buying stuff! 10 more weeks and I should be able to breath correctly again and maybe even start buying a few things... 10 weeks isn't THAT long.. 2.5 months? ugh..

Anyone else strugging with the " I want to be excited now! " fever?

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Joined 17-Feb-09

2-Apr-09 12:55 pm

yeah,i feel that too.as for baby stuff,we dont even know the gender yet,so LOL,it really is still early.

as for maternity clothes,im dying to get some,but am scared to death still,I guess like u said,after 10 weeks,or at least after my 1st ultrasound with confirmed heartbeat and pregnancy,ill go on MAJOR shopping spreesHappy LMAO

Baby Bear Girlapril/08     Heartbrokenjanuary/09    Baby Bear Boy due 1st of dec

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
2-Apr-09 1:12 pm

Hot-Rocker-mom:

yeah,i feel that too.as for baby stuff,we dont even know the gender yet,so LOL,it really is still early.

as for maternity clothes,im dying to get some,but am scared to death still,I guess like u said,after 10 weeks,or at least after my 1st ultrasound with confirmed heartbeat and pregnancy,ill go on MAJOR shopping spreesHappy LMAO

I wish i was as confident as that. i am thinking 10 weeks from NOW! lol so maybe at 15 weeks I might feel ready to buy stuff

i was JUST browsing some maternity clothes online.. some of the dresses are SOOO cute!

I want to go out and buy lime and yellow undershirts !!! I just want to get this show on the road!! I want 10 weeks to ZOOOOOM by then it can slow RIGHT DOWN! lol this is prob. my last pg.. so I want to enjoy it.. but right now.. I am not enjoying any of it.. just stressed out.. not cool!

you getting your list ready for what you want to get on this shopping spree? I already have most of my list done! ha! Happy ROFL

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Joined 13-Feb-09

Top Poster
3-Apr-09 5:16 pm

I have all the boy stuff I could ever need and since DS is 16 months, we have lots of BABY stuff in general. I have been buying girl clothes when I see the ones I simply cannot pass up! I WILL have a girl one day if this bub isn't a girl so ;)

I'm already in the excited phase :)

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
3-Apr-09 6:02 pm

almost3:

I have all the boy stuff I could ever need and since DS is 16 months, we have lots of BABY stuff in general. I have been buying girl clothes when I see the ones I simply cannot pass up! I WILL have a girl one day if this bub isn't a girl so ;)

I'm already in the excited phase :)

wow.. love the confidence!!!!

wish I could be as excited. Just soo scared.

Joined 20-Feb-09

Top Poster
4-Apr-09 11:52 am

Last summer when I was about 5 weeks preg. I bought a lot of nice boy stuff at our town rummage sale. I am hoping this time I will get to use it. I am wearing some of my maternity stuff now-not that anyone can tell. I wanta belly! I love that most about being preg. is having some curves. I am pretty flat.

Baby Bear Girlx5  expecting Baby Bear BoyJan. 30th

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
4-Apr-09 4:56 pm

angel-abby:

Last summer when I was about 5 weeks preg. I bought a lot of nice boy stuff at our town rummage sale. I am hoping this time I will get to use it. I am wearing some of my maternity stuff now-not that anyone can tell. I wanta belly! I love that most about being preg. is having some curves. I am pretty flat.

I can't wait for that preggo belly!!! 

soon we will be wearing our mat clothings!! yay!! 

Joined 28-May-08

Top Poster
4-Apr-09 5:49 pm

I can't wait to buy the baby things. This baby is get all new things because all my old baby stuff have been given away.Plus, I am trying to break myself from nesting already. I never wore mat. clothes w/ my dds. I didn't get big until 7 or 8 mos. I know I will need them with this baby. I already have a belly. I can't wait to do all these things.

Baby Girl 2001 Baby Girl 2004 Baby Girl 2010 expecting Hugs Bear 5/09/2013 hoping for a Baby Boy !

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
6-Apr-09 6:58 am

bornred26:

I can't wait to buy the baby things. This baby is get all new things because all my old baby stuff have been given away.Plus, I am trying to break myself from nesting already. I never wore mat. clothes w/ my dds. I didn't get big until 7 or 8 mos. I know I will need them with this baby. I already have a belly. I can't wait to do all these things.

I get to buy all new baby stuff also! I still have a lot of dd's clothes but that is it.. if this is a boy i have to buy EVERYTHING again. i have nothing left.. I gave away a lot also..

will be fun!!!

Joined 17-Feb-09

6-Apr-09 7:43 am

My daughter is turning 1 tomorrow,so I ofcourse still have all her baby clothes,TONS AND TONS,most of them she wore only once,so if its a little girlPray,then I already have all the things I need.If however,its a lttle boy Ive got cooking in there,then I have nothing,and have to buy all new baby clothes.All my daughter's clothes are NOT unisex,lol,everything is pinkHappy Giggleand in flowersHappy  LOL

as for maternity clothes,Im already having some problems with my jeans.I stll fit in them perfectly,but If i sit or drive,then I feel my uterus hurts and I have to open the button,lol.I think ill be needing new maternity clothes asap.Im just waiting for my next appt in 8 days,to see if everything is okay,and then off for my shopping spreeeeeeeeeeeeHappy  LOL

Im sooooooo terrified of that u/s,im afraid they wont find anything,or chemical,or no heart beat,or blighted ovum,i dunno,im just scared to death. 

Baby Bear Girlapril/08     Heartbrokenjanuary/09    Baby Bear Boy due 1st of dec

Joined 20-Feb-09

Top Poster
6-Apr-09 12:52 pm

Best wishes with your appt. Hot Rocker. Mine is still 17 days away. I think you must be the first of us (due in Dec.) to have one. I think everything will  be fine, your numbers look promising.

Baby Bear Girlx5  expecting Baby Bear BoyJan. 30th

Page: of 1