Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

I just had my I NEED FOOD NOW! moment!

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
2-Apr-09 8:06 am

I woke up hungry! never happens! I went for years I never even knew what "hungry" felt like!

I got to work and my tummy was grumbling! again.. this doesn't happen very often!

A co-worker turned to me and said " hey! I am doing a Mc. Donald run.. wanna come!" .. expecting me to say no. I ALWAYS say no.. I turned and said " oh my gawd yessssssssss!".

I got the kids pancake meal with choco milk and a hashbrown AND a sausage 'n egg mc muffin! I just finished it ALL!!..

this is  A LOT of food for me!!! just the sausage 'n egg mc muffin is usually WAY too much food for me alone!

Yep... NEEDED fooooood.. all I had for breaky was my usual grapes and milk..  and that wasn't going to cut it this morning!

Anyone have one of these yet? or am I just being a gluten?

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Joined 20-Feb-09

Top Poster
4-Apr-09 12:16 pm

Nope, you are not a glutton. I am hungry all the time! Only problem is we don've the food in the house that I want to eat. DH is a savy shopper and a healthy eater. So I can only dream. I want subs with mayo, ham, turykey, lettuce, tomato. I would like choc. ice cream, and some good sour pickles! Instead we have wheat bread and peanut butter for luch, applesauce. I used to eat subs, pringles and Dr. Pepper for supper when I worked!

You need more than grapes and milk for breakfast! It's okay. All things in moderation.

Baby Bear Girlx5  expecting Baby Bear BoyJan. 30th

Page: of 1