Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

my doctor said....

Joined 17-Feb-09

31-Mar-09 3:12 am

i just nagged and nagged to my doctor about my fears and all and no symptoms and she told me to go get my Beta's done today,and then again on thursday so she can see if they are doubling. 

so im heading in a couple if hours for the bloodtests,ill know the results today.Im sweating bullets already,IM SOOOO SCARED.

wish me luck ladies. 

Baby Bear Girlapril/08     Heartbrokenjanuary/09    Baby Bear Boy due 1st of dec

Joined 20-Nov-08

Top Poster
31-Mar-09 4:41 am

Good Luck for today!  You'll be fine tho!

I didn't get any symptoms until I was about 7/8 weeks gone, some people just don't get any symptoms at all!

Fingers Crossed everything with go fine for you today!  Let us know!

Jen xHugs Violet

Baby Bear Boy - S - 2007 - 8lb 15oz

Baby Bear Boy - A -  2009 - 10lb 14oz!!!

So Happy & Content with my men! Love Ya!

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
31-Mar-09 6:56 am

yay!!

I am sure everything is ok hun!

none of us are feeling really anything yet..

((Hugs)) Keep us posted!

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Joined 20-Feb-09

Top Poster
31-Mar-09 7:18 am

GL. We are anxiously waiting. I think you'll be just fineHappy Wink I don't feel pregnant yet either. The only way I can tell is that my veins are bigger from the progesterone.

Baby Bear Girlx5  expecting Baby Bear BoyJan. 30th

Joined 17-Feb-09

31-Mar-09 8:07 am

Hello ladies,Im back

at 5 weeks my results are 3827.they are good thx God. i tested at 5 weeks in my previous chemial pregnancy and it was only 90.

now  i just have to keep praying so on thursday they would have increased well.

I think the risk of having a chemical is gone now,dont u think?the levels are too high for it to be a chemical i think.

ok,i have to go lie down coz all this emotion and excitment has gone to my headHappy  LOL

oh,and the doctor told me its waaay to early to be worrying about lack of symptoms.thats a releif. 

Baby Bear Girlapril/08     Heartbrokenjanuary/09    Baby Bear Boy due 1st of dec

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
31-Mar-09 8:19 am

wow.. those are awesome numbers!! makes me want to get some beta's done!! but.. that wont happen lol..

I am sure you will NOT be having a chemical hun! not with those numbers!!!! congrats on your awesome beta results! I am more then sure your thursday ones will be just as amazing!!! Happy Celebrate

Ty for finding out about the lack of sxs!!! I think we can all maybe try and relax a bit with your news Happy Giggle

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Joined 9-Aug-08

Top Poster
31-Mar-09 9:45 pm

Glad to hear everything is fine. Your numbers are really goodAgree

Mom to  Baby Girl,Baby Girl | Baby Boy,Baby Boy My Preemie Prince Born at 33 Weeks.

(2 Succuessful sways, Thank you God)

Joined 17-Feb-09

2-Apr-09 4:29 am

OK ladies,i just got my hcg results from todays test,they are 5775.

on march 31st they were 3827,today on april 02 its 5775.

are they any good?shouldnt they have doubled?

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
2-Apr-09 9:21 am

Hot-Rocker-mom:

OK ladies,i just got my hcg results from todays test,they are 5775.

on march 31st they were 3827,today on april 02 its 5775.

are they any good?shouldnt they have doubled?

looks good to me.. it can take up 3 days for them to double and they almost have! it was only 2 days!

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
2-Apr-09 4:02 pm

Those numbers look great!!! I wouldn't worry.... (as I secretly try to figure out a way to get my doc to get my levels, LOL)

Looks like your bean is holding STRONG!!

Page: of 1