Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Cramping

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
27-Mar-09 10:16 am

I am soo terrified.. last week I had some odd crampings but it seemed normal. . I was also have some sxs.. so I felt "ok" about it..

this week my sxs went away.. I feel next to nothing. I feel sooo less pg then last week...actually. I don't feel pg AT ALL anymore..  and now. I am cramping.. I am soo scared to go see if there is anything.. down there.. I hate all this! I hate being so scared all the time! of every little thing.!!!

I am going to drive myself crazy!

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Preggo with an oops!!

Joined 15-Nov-08

Top Poster
27-Mar-09 11:00 am

I know exactly how you feel. Sometime my cramping is dull and sometimes it can be pretty sharp. It always freaks me out and I constantly go to the bathroom. But, I have now made it to 5 weeks and 3 days without any spotting or anything so I am relaxing about it all. With the pregnancy that only lasted 6 weeks, I had spotting from day 1 and then by 5 weeks it was worse and worse and at 6 weeks, that is when I knew it was over. I really believe this pregnancy will be different and I have accepted that it is all in god's hands. I think uneventful this early is a good thing!

I hope you can start to relax too and have faith that this pregnancy will stick!

Joined 17-Feb-09

28-Mar-09 2:27 am

Sweety,Im the same,im not really feeling pregnant either,I also had some occasional cramping,felt more like needles though,and some very dull backache,and some fluid cm which made me freak out coz I was feeling it go down(sorry TMI...)and always hurry to the toilet thinking it was blood.

Im still thinking and convincing myself that it might be still early,and some women take up to 7 weeks to actually get symptoms.

dont worry,we'll get thru this sweety,our babies will stick hopefully.

by the way,i poas daily to see if its still positive or not,and its been helping me a bit coz u get to see if the lines are getting darker,and how fast u have to wait to see the result.

yesterday mine were as dark as the control line,and the result was visible in a fraction of a second.

with my last chemical,even 1 week after af didnt show up,line was still very faint,i had to squint my eyes off to see it,and it wasnt getting any darker at all.

poas might actually help u with the wait sweety,try it and tell us what u see.

Baby Bear Girlapril/08     Heartbrokenjanuary/09    Baby Bear Boy due 1st of dec

Joined 31-Jul-08

Top Poster
28-Mar-09 1:20 pm

NCBeachyGrl:

I know exactly how you feel. Sometime my cramping is dull and sometimes it can be pretty sharp. It always freaks me out and I constantly go to the bathroom. But, I have now made it to 5 weeks and 3 days without any spotting or anything so I am relaxing about it all. With the pregnancy that only lasted 6 weeks, I had spotting from day 1 and then by 5 weeks it was worse and worse and at 6 weeks, that is when I knew it was over. I really believe this pregnancy will be different and I have accepted that it is all in god's hands. I think uneventful this early is a good thing!

I hope you can start to relax too and have faith that this pregnancy will stick!

Thanks for sharing - that makes me feel a lot better!  I've never had a *real* m/c, just a chemical pregnancy, so I didn't know how those went.  Sounds like we are all doing great!

Baby Boy - 2006, Baby GirlBaby Girl  - 2009

Joined 26-Mar-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

28-Mar-09 1:58 pm

With this baby I had a lot of cramping early on and NO pregnancy symptoms until about 7 weeks (when they kicked in full force). I was really scared every time I went to the bathroom that I would see blood when I wiped. But everything turned out to be totally fine. What helped me most was spending some time every day upside down. I would recline my sofa and lie with my head on the footrest, my back on the seat, my hips up the back of the seat, and my legs up the wall behind the sofa. That really relieved the cramps. Hope that helps.

Mom2RJA Baby Boy R, 2000 Baby Boy J, 2003 Baby Girl A, 2009 MS/IUI 10/2/07 at GIVF, natural cycle, 1 follicle, 94.7% sort purity, BFN MS/IUI 8/25/08 at HRC, Clomid + Ovidrel, 3 follicles, 92.99% sort purity, BFP!!! Beta #1 on 9/9 (15 dpo): 153, Beta #2 on 9/11 (17 dpo): 395 

mom2rja@gmail.com

RJA Feet
Page: of 1