Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Anyone like maternity clothes?

Joined 20-Feb-09

Top Poster
24-Mar-09 6:53 am

I am already thinking of the clothes I will need! I like them. I like clothes period. I am going to span the summer, fall, winter months June-Dec. so what do you suggest I have at a minimum. I have a very limited budget! What are you all planning to do?

Baby Bear Girlx5  expecting Baby Bear BoyJan. 30th

Joined 17-Feb-09

24-Mar-09 7:04 am

LOL,my dd was born in april,so I had winter maternity clothes.

But this time around we will have a summer pregnancy,esp since I live in Lebanon,next to the meditteranean sea,even september,oct,nov, the temp is about 20 degrees centigrade.So im def having a summer pregnancy.I need summer clothes,HOT AND SEXY MATERNITY CLOTHES.

With dd,i didnt start showing till i was about 6-7 months preggo,I gained only 5 kilos,and I really didnt need alot of maternity clothes,

but this time around I dont know how it will al be,they say every pregnancy is differentHappy Wink

Baby Bear Girlapril/08     Heartbrokenjanuary/09    Baby Bear Boy due 1st of dec

Joined 20-Feb-09

Top Poster
24-Mar-09 9:43 am

Um, you're going to have to convert centigrade and kilos for me-you live in Lebanon? That is neat:) I live in the northeastern US. It doesn't really get warm until mid May.

Baby Bear Girlx5  expecting Baby Bear BoyJan. 30th

Joined 17-Feb-09

24-Mar-09 10:25 am

LOL,ok,20 centigrade is 68 fahrenheit,and we are talking september,october,and november,so I really cant complain about the weather.

as for weight,5 kilos is 11 pounds.

Baby Bear Girlapril/08     Heartbrokenjanuary/09    Baby Bear Boy due 1st of dec

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
24-Mar-09 10:28 am

it is fun cause we will get to wear summer fall and winter maternaty clothes!

I was looking on websites to see what is available right now! lol LOVE IT! soo excited!

I am bloated soo much that I don't fit in my size 4 pants anymore.. I flap over all ready!! 4 weeks ago I fit in them fine!

I have been waiting to be able to get maternity clothes!!! yay!! I have purposely NOT bought new clothes in sooo long to be able to save up for cute little maternity outfits! !! yay!

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Joined 31-Jul-08

Top Poster
31-Mar-09 8:42 pm

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE maternity clothes!  They are the most stretchy, comfy clothes ever!  I can't wait until I can start wearing them again!  And since my DS was born in October, all my warm weather clothes will work for me again!  Yippee!

Baby Boy - 2006, Baby GirlBaby Girl  - 2009

Joined 9-Aug-08

Top Poster
31-Mar-09 9:43 pm

forbiddendonut:
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE maternity clothes!  They are the most stretchy, comfy clothes ever! 

Same here!! I love maternity clothes. And I already started to wear them.

Mom to  Baby Girl,Baby Girl | Baby Boy,Baby Boy My Preemie Prince Born at 33 Weeks.

(2 Succuessful sways, Thank you God)

Joined 31-Jul-08

Top Poster
31-Mar-09 9:46 pm

Zaharaa"]

[quote user="forbiddendonut:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE maternity clothes!  They are the most stretchy, comfy clothes ever! [/quote]

Same here!! I love maternity clothes. And I already started to wear them.

Me too!  Well, not to work yet, but around the house and shopping!

Baby Boy - 2006, Baby GirlBaby Girl  - 2009

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
1-Apr-09 7:20 am

I didn't have a lot of money whenI had my dd.. so I got only coverall's and one pair of ugly maternaty pants from a friend..

but this time around I get to go SHOPPING!!! yay!!! will be fun! i am soo excited!!

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Page: of 1