Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

your pregnancy symptoms

Joined 17-Feb-09

24-Mar-09 12:50 am

OMG,Im soooooooooooooooooooo freaking out right now.

I am worried like crazy coz I dont have any real pregnancy symptom till now.

I have the on and off cramping and heavy fullness in my uterus,that's it.

How about u ladies?should I start worrying,or could it be still too early?

Ive read the symptoms thread of the november ladies,who are only a couple of days literally in advance from us and they have nausea,heartburn,and a million of other things.

Im sooooooooo worried about another chemicalSad

my hpt is still very very positive though.do u think i need a week more or so?

when i was pg with my dd,I wasnt really trying to conceive,so when i got pg,i wasnt paying attntion to all the symptoms and when they started.

Baby Bear Girlapril/08     Heartbrokenjanuary/09    Baby Bear Boy due 1st of dec

Joined 17-Feb-09

24-Mar-09 3:15 am

I found this website while searching for symptoms to try and ease my mind

http://www.ovulation-calculator.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-symptoms.htm

and I do feel better after reading the facts,and t basically states that usually pregnancy symptoms start typically after 1 to 2 weeks after you have missed a period.ofcourse each woman is different ,and some start symptoms very very early.

my period was due yesterday,so it really is still early for me to start making asumptions.

Im loosing my mindStick out tongue

Baby Bear Girlapril/08     Heartbrokenjanuary/09    Baby Bear Boy due 1st of dec

Angel mum <3

Joined 26-Feb-09

Top Poster
24-Mar-09 4:41 am

With both my pg the only symptom I got early on was sickness all day and all night for 8 months, This didnt start till I was in my 6th week, I was so sick I weighed less than when I started in both my pg. So dont wish to hard for symptoms! Relax and have a happy healthy pg! GL

Joined 17-Feb-09

24-Mar-09 5:26 am

LOL,Im not wishing hard for symptoms,I know they can be a pain.With my dd I had extreme sensitivity to smells,everything got me gaging.

its just that in my chemical pregnancy I didnt have aymptoms at all, and now I worry that if I dont have symptoms,then my pregnancy is doomed.

Joined 20-Feb-09

Top Poster
24-Mar-09 6:45 am

Good morning Hot-Rocker-mom! Not to worry. I do not have any symptoms yet. I never had morning sickness with any of my pregnancies. I remember being 6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and asking a preganant coworker "when did you start feeling preganant? because I felt nothing!" I have horrible varicose veins from groins to ankles so I am watching those to swell! LOL So everything should be fine for you. I am apprehensive too but I tell myself. I am pregnant NOW and will enjoy it. Try not to focus on the "What if's" you'll miss out on the now.

Baby Bear Girlx5  expecting Baby Bear BoyJan. 30th

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
24-Mar-09 6:51 am

I am having next to no pg sxs either.. which scares me also. I was horribly sick with dd from pretty much the moment I found out I was pg with her till the day she was born.

but every pg is different right.. abby is right.. we have to enjoy that we are pg and not worry about how sick we are feeling.. or NOT feeling

((Hugs))

hang in there gurly..

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Joined 20-Feb-09

Top Poster
24-Mar-09 6:56 am

Morning Feary May, did you have a nice time yesterday?

Baby Bear Girlx5  expecting Baby Bear BoyJan. 30th

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
24-Mar-09 10:32 am

angel-abby:

Morning Feary May, did you have a nice time yesterday?

yep! supper at mil was awesome!! lasagne was SOO good after so many months without it!!

tonight is tap!

I just did a bunch of running around for work.. and now I feel SICK! my head is spinning adn I just want to lie doing.. going to go get some bottled water and see if it is because I am dehydrated a bit!

how are you ladies feeling today?

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Joined 17-Feb-09

24-Mar-09 2:16 pm

Im still not having any symptoms,Im not feeling pregnant at all.

I keep on poas just to make sure its still positive.

I hope its just too earlyPray

*Joe~Ann~Mae*

Joined 17-Mar-08

Top Poster
24-Mar-09 2:18 pm

HRM--HEY!!!!!!  Its me from the blue crew!  I must have missed your BFP news!  Congrats!!  Dont worry about the lack of symptoms so far!  I was the same way for a bit--until the 6wk mark with the girls and 7wks with this little guy! 

Joined 17-Feb-09

25-Mar-09 1:54 pm

hey girls,are u feeling anything yet?

still nothing for me,Im feeling slightly dizzy,thats all.

The crampings and heavy uterus feeling are gone.so im basically feeling nothing.

Im doing my best not to think about this,and just living day by day till my doctors appointment,hopefully if all goes well till then.

I dont know whats wrong with me,IM JUST FREAKING OUTConfused

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
25-Mar-09 1:59 pm

Hot-Rocker-mom:

hey girls,are u feeling anything yet?

still nothing for me,Im feeling slightly dizzy,thats all.

The crampings and heavy uterus feeling are gone.so im basically feeling nothing.

Im doing my best not to think about this,and just living day by day till my doctors appointment,hopefully if all goes well till then.

I dont know whats wrong with me,IM JUST FREAKING OUTConfused

I am feeling nothing either.. even the dizzy i was feeling are gone. my boobs are maybe a little more sore? but not really.. I was going to buy another frer also to see if it is dark or not.. so yeah I am freaking out right there with you.

I think it is just too early.. I think once we hit 6 weeks that maybe then we might "feel" more  .. I guess we should be enjoying these next 2 none symptom free weeks? but man it makes it difficult!

even my bloating is going away.. I dunno.. I hate all this waiting!! It never seems to end..

Joined 17-Feb-09

25-Mar-09 2:16 pm

well,I guess its another 2WW thenDoh!

Please symptoms,can u arrive alreadyDoh!

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
25-Mar-09 2:19 pm

Hot-Rocker-mom:

well,I guess its another 2WW thenDoh!

Please symptoms,can u arrive alreadyDoh!

it would be a nice confirmation that everything is going ok! I am hoping to go for an u/s at around 12 weeks.. eep.. soo long yet from now. I was hoping maybe 8 weeks. but I don't think that will happen..

Joined 17-Feb-09

26-Mar-09 11:23 am

any symptoms yet ladies?

Page: of 3