Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Can I get Excited about this?

Joined 24-Nov-08

2-Mar-09 12:04 pm

Okay so this is my 3rd pregnancy.  My first two result and two beautiful little girls.  Both pregnancys were different.  Nothing over the top or extreme.  I am 13 weeks with #3 Happy  LOL and my symptoms have been once again different!   So I was researching about acne and pregnancy which I didn't have to badly with my girls and found this " progesterone is more androgenic (male hormone-like) than estrogen, it also causes the secretions of your skin glands to increase, which will lead to more acne. "  My TWO symptoms this pregnancy are EXHAUSTION and ACNE.  Neither of these I had with the girls.  Both started right at 6 weeks.  I want to get excited and start feeling like maybe this is are boy but I am afraid too.  We did the full sway but I still am preparing myself for girl.  So you think this may mean there is a boy if there are higher levels of androgen hormones.  Anyone!

Joined 21-Jan-09

Top Poster
2-Mar-09 12:10 pm

I have a really bad complexion on my face and chest and am severly tired and I am having a girl.  They say girls steal your beauty.  But of course they are all old wives tales and if you feel different with this pregnancy that's a good sign of the opposite gender.  :)

Hugs VioletBaby GirlHugs VioletBaby BoyHugs VioletBaby GirlHugs Violet

KK

Joined 26-Jan-09

Top Poster
2-Mar-09 12:13 pm
I had severe acne and exhaustion when pg with DD. I'm not sure it's gender indicative, but hopefully since there's a difference in what you had before, you are getting your hoped-for DS!
Here to talk about mothering and more since I'm no longer TTC. I love to give support and advice!

Amber

Joined 21-Jul-08

Top Poster
3-Mar-09 9:54 am

Though I was tired with a few of my girls and did have some acne, it was nothing like what I have now! I have acne all over my back, chest and face. Not just a few, but I feel like a teenager again. They are bad!!!!!!

Every pregnancy is different. I notice that my sleepiness and hungriness go in shifts this time. I'm not sure if it is related to any growth spurts of my little guy, but it is deffinately something that I have noticed is different.

Baby Girl1999, Baby Girl2000, Baby Girl2003, Baby Girl2006,  Baby Boy MSU success  2009

Page: of 1