Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Born in Feb. 2009!!

Joy

Joined 30-Aug-08

Top Poster
14-May-09 8:48 pm

Nicorous that is too cute! u should write that down cause years later it would be so cute to look back on.

I didn't realize your hubby was military, are his deployments long? u could always tell him what I tell my DH, that if he has to deploy he's packin up 4 kids in his suitcases to take them with him ha ha ha

we have been lucky that my DH hasn't deployed in almost 2 years now, he was supposed to go last year but luckily a single person who wanted the tax break for a bonus he was getting volunteered and then DH got a 1 year desk job (that he hates) which ends in July, i've already been warned by DH that when he gets off the desk job and goes back to the flight line that he's gonna have a big target on his back since it will have been so long since he deployed that it will be his turn, he's thinking he will be in the nov/dec/jan/feb rotation....I guess I can't complain since it could be alot longer like other military wives go through.

i got pictures done today at sears, didn't get any good ones, no smiles which was dissapointing cause she smiles all the time for me at home but I had to get one of her around 2-3 months old in a certain position to match my other 3 kids...on the bright side atleast she's not crying in i guess. they are fuzzy because the sears website doesn't give a good quality online because they don't want people to be able to print them.

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Married to my Air Force sweetie for 14 years
Mommy to Baby Boy Jason ~ 14  Baby Boy Ryan ~ 12   Baby Girl Jenna ~ 3   Baby Girl Emma Rose born Feb 28th 2009
Gestational Surrogate to Baby Girl Erin ~ 9
Baby Boy William Born November 13th 2000 at 23.5 weeks on this earth for 1 short day, now in Heaven
Traditional Surrogate to Baby Boy Colter ~ 6
Egg donor to Baby Girl Baby Boy Twins ~ 7 Albert & Victoria