Top Poster
27-Feb-09 9:07 am

Can we start this threadHappy

http://www.tutucutecouture.etsy.com/

Tyler 8-99 Baby Boy Kyle 3-04 Baby Boy Payton Elizabeth  1-09 Baby Girl Lilypie

Joined 24-Jul-07

Top Poster
2-Mar-09 10:51 am

Sounds good!  I was able to sleep for four hours straight last night!  I'm so happy!!! 

Hugs Violet October 2002 Hugs Violet November 2005 Hugs Violet February 19, 2009 

Lovin my 3!!

Joined 1-Aug-08

Top Poster
2-Mar-09 11:50 am

Oh 4 hours is good! I only get those about once a week! I did have 1 night she slept from 9-5!! I could not believe it but most the time she's up every 2 hours..

Joined 8-Aug-08

Top Poster
6-Mar-09 11:48 am

I guess I am lucky, Delila only wakes up twice a night Happy Smile and always goes right back to sleepafter her diaper change and feeding. She is my best sleeper yet Happy Smile

We have been  trying to do lots of family stuff before dh leaves. What has everyone else been doing?

Baby Boy Dominik 11-13-05 Baby Boy Damien 9-22-07 Baby Girl Delila 1-22-09 Baby Girl Daphne 4-05-11

Lovin my 3!!

Joined 1-Aug-08

Top Poster
7-Mar-09 9:37 am

cassieandmy2boys:
What has everyone else been doing?

Sleeping! LOL no i'm kidding. Payton has been doing a little better. Going about every 4 hours. Which is good with me. She has just been diagnosed with reflux and the doctor is saying to add cereal to her bottle. I am hoping if i do that maybe she will sleep even longer!! haha

Cassie that's great that you are doing so much with DH before he leaves. I think it is going to be a great decision for you guys!! I was thinking we should start a thread with an update on the babies. Maybe everytime we bring them to the doctor and weight length etc... I don't know where it should go maybe here?

So yesterday when i took Payton he said 11lbs 8 oz and 22 inches long! Wow she has really grown. Outgrowing more NB!! Starting to fit nicely in 0-3mo.

Joined 10-Aug-08

8-Mar-09 12:19 pm

You lucky moms! Wes is up every hour and a half to nurse, with his longest time down being about 2 and a half hours at the beginning of the night. Is there a milestone I can look forward to when he will sleep longer? (or eat less???) I know every baby is different and he's only just over 2 weeks now...

At his two week appt. he had returned to birth weight, 7lb 12 oz, and grew 3/4 inch to be 22 inches! I'm wondering if that's a mistake because it seems like a lot. They double checked it though... I'm looking forward to him growing into 0-3 because I have no NB clothes! Being a FTM I just assumed 0-3 would fit since he's 0 right now and definitely not preemie!

Glad everyone's doing well! Right now I smell like rancid milk and need a shower and fresh clothes... if I can ever remove Wes from the teat! Happy LMAO

Baby Boy Step-son, Jacob, 7/26/00 

Baby Boy My First!, Wes, 2/20/09

Baby Girl Due 9/20/10

Melissa

Joined 6-Jun-08

Top Poster
8-Mar-09 10:52 pm

cassieandmy2boys:

I guess I am lucky, Delila only wakes up twice a night Happy Smile and always goes right back to sleepafter her diaper change and feeding. She is my best sleeper yet Happy Smile

Thats how my dd2 is too, but when she was 1st born for like 2 and half weeks she was waking every hr to feed

Baby Boy Baby Girl Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Girl Baby Girl Baby Girl Baby Girl Due Oct.23,2013

Joined 24-Jul-07

Top Poster
14-Mar-09 3:16 pm

Hi all!

How is everyone doing?  Gianna is already out of newborn clothes.  I was staying with my mom for a week and we started giving her a bottle.  She drinks 6 oz in one sitting.  I found that when I nurse her she's getting a lot of air and becomes very gassy.  SO SAD!!!!  It hurts when they cry in pain.  So I bought some Born Free bottles (I love them!!!!) and she has no gas what so ever.  I don't give her the bottle every day though.  I feel like I have to have my bonding time with her.  How is everyone else doing?

Hugs Violet October 2002 Hugs Violet November 2005 Hugs Violet February 19, 2009 

Joined 3-Sep-08

29-Apr-09 6:16 am

Baby Justin Brody was born Feb. 17th. He's a sweetl little guy. He was only 5 lbs 8 oz at birth. Here's his pic when he was 4 days old.

HappyBaby Bear Boy

Jack born 9/8/06

Justin born 2/17/09

Joined 12-Oct-05

Top Poster
6-May-09 8:21 am

Can I pop in too? I miss the february/march ladies from when I was preggo! My little "Nicco" is getting huge!! He's so sweet..so far he is my most easy-going baby and sleeps good through the night usually only waking up once or twice, which is incredible to me lol....Here's a pic of my sweetie

Full-size image

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.  ~Stacia Tauscher 

Mom to the best four "sonshines" Happy SunshineHappy SunshineHappy SunshineHappy Sunshine and a surprise Baby Girl

Joy

Joined 30-Aug-08

Top Poster
13-May-09 11:05 am

unfortunatly I doubt other feb 09 ladies will think to look in the 08 forum

awwww Erin ur little Nicco is getting so big! I have been hoping for a Feb or March 2009 list for a few months now but I don't think it's gonna happen, I guess IG is more for preggo ladies and I won't be in that group anymore :(

here's a pic of Emma from this morning, she's really starting to smile alot more now!

Full-size image

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Married to my Air Force sweetie for 14 years
Mommy to Baby Boy Jason ~ 14  Baby Boy Ryan ~ 12   Baby Girl Jenna ~ 3   Baby Girl Emma Rose born Feb 28th 2009
Gestational Surrogate to Baby Girl Erin ~ 9
Baby Boy William Born November 13th 2000 at 23.5 weeks on this earth for 1 short day, now in Heaven
Traditional Surrogate to Baby Boy Colter ~ 6
Egg donor to Baby Girl Baby Boy Twins ~ 7 Albert & Victoria

Joined 12-Oct-05

Top Poster
14-May-09 4:21 am

Joy,Emma is sooo beautiful!! I love those smiles! they melt my heart! How are the other kids adjusting?

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.  ~Stacia Tauscher 

Mom to the best four "sonshines" Happy SunshineHappy SunshineHappy SunshineHappy Sunshine and a surprise Baby Girl

Joy

Joined 30-Aug-08

Top Poster
14-May-09 7:27 pm

Hi erin, the other 3 are doing good, the boys are great, they love holding her and playing with her keeping her awake for me in the evening so that she sleeps all night, my oldest has even changed a few diapers for me (not stinkys! LOL) and can feed her a bottle occasionally....although he has a new girlfriend this past 2 weeks that he is on the phone with constantly ( you know how 14 year olds are) so ever since then he doesn't seem to want to devote any of his time for his sisters but that's understandable, he is a teenager so I try not to put much on him, I couldn't do what the duggers do and ask an older child to raise a younger one, I just let him help when he wants to.

Jenna is doing okay, she gets jealous and tells me to put Emma down and she climbs into my arms, she was never a really cuddly lovey child but seeing me with her sister makes her get clingy which is nice sometimes to see that loving side of her even if it's just out of jealousy. She throws away diapers for me (gotta love diaper champs!) and she can press the sound button on the swing and baby gym if her sister starts to fuss and she loves putting in her binky and then plucking it out just so she can put it in again.

how are your boys doing with having a new little brother around? i bet it's alot harder having 3 little ones, I think i would be going crazy, it's definatly easier having 2 and then 2 years later rather than 4 quickly.

by the way I love the bad to the bone shirt, u should get a picture of him with an evil grin with that shirt on that would be too cute!

Mommy to Baby Boy Jason ~ 14  Baby Boy Ryan ~ 12   Baby Girl Jenna ~ 3   Baby Girl Emma Rose born Feb 28th 2009
Baby Boy William Born November 13th 2000 at 23.5 weeks on this earth for 1 short day, now in Heaven

Joined 12-Oct-05

Top Poster
14-May-09 7:41 pm

AWW! Emma sounds like she is very loved!Heart  My boys are doing really well with Nicco.  My second DS has claimed him as "his" baby so it's sweet to see them with him.  My DS 3 will act a litle bit jealous if I hold Nicco, but he just tries to climb in my lap too and tells me to hold him and baby "Nicorous" as he calls him Happy Wink  Going from 3 to 4 was actually not bad.  Once we got on a schedule, it was easy.  I'm going to be repeating that to myself next year when Ant deploys and I'm at home with the four of them alone! hahahaHappy Giggle 

Joy

Joined 30-Aug-08

Top Poster
14-May-09 8:48 pm

Nicorous that is too cute! u should write that down cause years later it would be so cute to look back on.

I didn't realize your hubby was military, are his deployments long? u could always tell him what I tell my DH, that if he has to deploy he's packin up 4 kids in his suitcases to take them with him ha ha ha

we have been lucky that my DH hasn't deployed in almost 2 years now, he was supposed to go last year but luckily a single person who wanted the tax break for a bonus he was getting volunteered and then DH got a 1 year desk job (that he hates) which ends in July, i've already been warned by DH that when he gets off the desk job and goes back to the flight line that he's gonna have a big target on his back since it will have been so long since he deployed that it will be his turn, he's thinking he will be in the nov/dec/jan/feb rotation....I guess I can't complain since it could be alot longer like other military wives go through.

i got pictures done today at sears, didn't get any good ones, no smiles which was dissapointing cause she smiles all the time for me at home but I had to get one of her around 2-3 months old in a certain position to match my other 3 kids...on the bright side atleast she's not crying in i guess. they are fuzzy because the sears website doesn't give a good quality online because they don't want people to be able to print them.

Page: of 2