Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Who is still left for feb.??

Lovin my 3!!

Joined 1-Aug-08

Top Poster
25-Feb-09 4:50 pm

Who is still prego due in feb?? Are we all done??

http://www.tutucutecouture.etsy.com/

Tyler 8-99 Baby Boy Kyle 3-04 Baby Boy Payton Elizabeth  1-09 Baby Girl Lilypie

Joined 24-Jul-07

Top Poster
26-Feb-09 11:20 am

I'm not sure.  Did Kylie1979 post yet?  I can't remember.  Are we going to start a birth club?  It's been so nice talking with you ladies.  I totally miss being pregnant.  I want to do it all over again, but I know it's my hormones talking right now.

Hugs Violet October 2002 Hugs Violet November 2005 Hugs Violet February 19, 2009 

Joined 12-Jul-07

Top Poster
26-Feb-09 11:34 am

belladini:
I want to do it all over again, but I know it's my hormones talking right now.

When does that go away?  I never remember feeling the desire to do it again so soon...usually not until around 9-12 months later.  But with DD4 I wanted to when she was only a week old and now she is almost 7 weeks and I still have that desire.  If I wasn't breastfeeding I might be trying to get pregnant again already.

Mar 03 Baby Girl
Dec 04 Baby Girl
Aug 06 Baby Girl
Jan 09 Baby Girl
Due Jul 11 Baby Girl

Joined 21-Sep-07

Top Poster
26-Feb-09 12:57 pm

Hope I dont end up having my twincesses in Feb. Its getting so uncomfortable now and with all the pressure down there and the contractions I will have to see what the next couple of days bring for me :-)

MyTickerScript.com Ticker 

<center>
<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>

Here we(may) go again!!

Joined 15-Apr-08

Top Poster
26-Feb-09 1:38 pm

I can't think of anyone else - still a couple of days left for any impatient March babes though!!

Totally agree with you Belladini and mommyem about wanting to do it all over again!! Can't quite believe I am missing it so soon!!

Probably just can't get my head round the fact that she is almost certainly my last.

Do you two think you'll do it again? I was told my uterus was thin at the caesar so would have to see an Obstetrician before planning no 5, to evaluate the risk.

Jeez must be mad!!

How are your babies though girls? I don't have a hint of GD and if I do have another I wouldn't mind another girl at all.  Would you away again or go high tech? I think I would do at home high tech, like Tamara did (MSU) just kinda to give it another  good shot so I could enjoy the result knowing I did everything I could.

Do you realise we have 11 girls between just me, Belladini and mommyem!!

Scary teenage hormones in a few years ( my nearly 11 year old is just showing signsHmm

Baby Girl10 Baby Girl 8 Baby Girl 6 Baby Girl 03/02/09

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Joined 12-Jul-07

Top Poster
26-Feb-09 1:50 pm

Mich"]Do you two think you'll do it again?[/quote]

I definitely am but I have no medical reasons not to.

[quote user="Mich:

How are your babies though girls? I don't have a hint of GD and if I do have another I wouldn't mind another girl at all.  Would you away again or go high tech? I think I would do at home high tech, like Tamara did (MSU) just kinda to give it another  good shot so I could enjoy the result knowing I did everything I could.

My baby is doing so great!  My GD comes and goes.  Last week I would've been fine with even a 5th girl.  But today and yesterday I've been feeling pretty sad about everything.  Just today I found out a friend is having a boy for her 3rd after two girls, and I'm the one that told her about swaying.  Sad  I'm going to try and convince my DH to do MSU in the next year or so.  He thought the stuff I wanted to do to sway was pretty crazy before though.  And when I told him about MSU he couldn't believe it!  He would never go for high tech.  I'm gonna pray he wants a boy enough, he'll do what Tamara did though.  His GD has been flaring up lately.  And I know he wants to give me what I want.  I just don't know how we will do the diet, that's the only hard part IMO.

Mar 03 Baby Girl
Dec 04 Baby Girl
Aug 06 Baby Girl
Jan 09 Baby Girl
Due Jul 11 Baby Girl

Joined 8-Aug-08

Top Poster
26-Feb-09 3:51 pm

I miss it too! we will def have more, but when the economy picks up a bit!

Baby Boy Dominik 11-13-05 Baby Boy Damien 9-22-07 Baby Girl Delila 1-22-09 Baby Girl Daphne 4-05-11

Lovin my 3!!

Joined 1-Aug-08

Top Poster
26-Feb-09 5:10 pm

I don't think Kylie1979 has posted yet. But maybe she already had her baby and hasn't posted yet.

I do not miss being pregnant! But i do miss the fun things like finding out what you are having feeling them move for the first time and all the other fun stuff. But i was absolutely miserable being pregnant. I know we are not having anymore so i am a bit sad but i feel happy about our family size. And i also feel it's something realistic that we can afford. Anymore kids and i think we would have a hard time.

Payton is doing great. She actually slept lastnigt from 9-5. I didn't know what to do with all the sleep. She is growing so fast already. I can't wait for her to fit in her 0-3month clothes cause i have so many. I don't have very many things for her to wear right now:(

I hope you are all doing great. I miss not being able to chat with you guys as often. Is there a place where we can all write that have had our babes in january or feb.???

http://www.tutucutecouture.etsy.com/

Tyler 8-99 Baby Boy Kyle 3-04 Baby Boy Payton Elizabeth  1-09 Baby Girl Lilypie

Joined 24-Jul-07

Top Poster
26-Feb-09 7:44 pm

Ladies,

I don't have any GD.  I'm so in love with my newest girl.  Yea, I'm scared of all the hormones and more women in the house, but I think I'll be able to handle it.  I grew up with 4 sisters.  I definitely wouldn't mind if I tried again and it was a girl, but I definitely would do MSU.  If we try again I will be doing so in November or December. 

I know there's a birth club buddy group, but it doesn't look like anything recent has been started.  I think we should start one so we can all keep in touch. 

Hugs Violet October 2002 Hugs Violet November 2005 Hugs Violet February 19, 2009 

Joined 8-Aug-08

Top Poster
26-Feb-09 10:23 pm

I think we should have a birthclub too! I want to keep up to date with all you girls and how all our babies are doing!

Rhonda- Delila is still  in newborn too! the 0-3 stuff still looks huge!

Baby Boy Dominik 11-13-05 Baby Boy Damien 9-22-07 Baby Girl Delila 1-22-09 Baby Girl Daphne 4-05-11

Joined 12-Jul-07

Top Poster
26-Feb-09 11:26 pm

belladini:
If we try again I will be doing so in November or December. 

I noticed that all three of your girls are spaced around 3 years apart.  So is there a reason why you wouldn't mind this one being spaced a lot closer at only 18 months apart?  I'm just wondering...because my girls are 20 months, 19 months, and 29 months and I'm thinking of trying around October or maybe waiting until January.  But in thinking about it, if I did end up with a boy, would it be weird that he would be closer in age to DD4 than any of her sisters?  I know I way over think things!  I'm just so not sure about the brother/sister relationship versus the sister/sister or brother/brother relationship...since I've never been close to my brother and I'm barely close to my sister.  But my DH was born in the middle of 4 sisters, and although he did hang out with them sometimes he says usually he just did stuff by himself or with his Dad until he finally had brothers.  But his brothers were like 7, 9, and 11 years younger than him.  I really want to have 2 boys within 2 years of each other if I have any at all, since all the girls have sisters.

Mar 03 Baby Girl
Dec 04 Baby Girl
Aug 06 Baby Girl
Jan 09 Baby Girl
Due Jul 11 Baby Girl

Here we(may) go again!!

Joined 15-Apr-08

Top Poster
27-Feb-09 10:40 am

Mentioned the 5th DC to my DH last night and to my suprise he was quite keen!!

Guess that means we will have one more!  5 kids is a lot even where I live though ( rural, farming) lots of families with four but none with 5.  Oh well, I have never been normal anyway!!

Just hope my uterus will hold up.  Done some research and it is extremely unlikely to rupture or anything even when thin as mne now is.  Fingers crossed!

I can't believe it has taken me till now to realise the thing |I am best at is having and raising kids. And I have beautiful kids too. ( all of you girls have gorgeous kids too - the photos you have shared are lovely, so we really doing the world a great service by having lots, LOL)

Cassie - Just looked briefly at the Top Posters part of the forum and read about Delila and the RSV.  Poor you and her.  My 2nd DD had this a day after her 6 week check.  She was very ill, only just got her to A&E in time for them to resucitate her.  She ended up on a ventilator for 4 weeks.  She is absolutley fine now - no chest probs or weakness at all. She went from hving a cold in the evening to me taking her to the hospital at 8am the nest morning.   So I am so  pleased that  Delila is fine now. She must be a tough little cookie to fight that off.

Hugs to you both

Up for the Birth Club for Feb too. as I still find myself drawn to this site almost daily!

Speak soon xx

Baby Girl10 Baby Girl 8 Baby Girl 6 Baby Girl 03/02/09

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Joined 24-Jul-07

Top Poster
27-Feb-09 7:07 pm

Mommyem-

The spacing thing with my girls is purely my doing.  DH wanted the kids back to back.  He said if we go for number 4 he wants to do it right away, which is why I'm thinking November or December for trying.  I would love more kids.  Do you worry though what it would be like with a boy for the last child?  I worry.  I think it would be easier to have boys then a girl.  What do you think? 

Joy

Joined 30-Aug-08

Top Poster
6-Mar-09 2:15 am

Mich:

I can't think of anyone else - still a couple of days left for any impatient March babes though!!

I had read this post before I went into labor and thought "don't jinx me" but it was too late you did! LOL I guess my March baby just wanted to join the February crowd. Happy Wink

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Married to my Air Force sweetie for 14 years
Mommy to Baby Boy Jason ~ 14  Baby Boy Ryan ~ 12   Baby Girl Jenna ~ 3   Baby Girl Emma Rose born Feb 28th 2009
Gestational Surrogate to Baby Girl Erin ~ 9
Baby Boy William Born November 13th 2000 at 23.5 weeks on this earth for 1 short day, now in Heaven
Traditional Surrogate to Baby Boy Colter ~ 6
Egg donor to Baby Girl Baby Boy Twins ~ 7 Albert & Victoria

Joined 15-Oct-08

19-Mar-09 7:11 pm

I am!

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond...

Erin Teresa was born 2/7/09 at 10 lbs. 6 oz.  natural childbirth (ouch).  

Thanks to Hypnobirthing. I had only one small 1st degree tear. 

Congrats to all Feb. mommies!!! 

Full-size image

Baby Girl 4/27/92

Baby Girl 2/7/09 after (pre-ingender) partial sway for boy

Page: of 2