Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Queenmommy are you still here?

Joined 24-Jul-07

Top Poster
9-Feb-09 6:22 pm

Any luck dear????

Hugs Violet October 2002 Hugs Violet November 2005 Hugs Violet February 19, 2009 

Lovin my 3!!

Joined 1-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Feb-09 7:41 am

I hope she had baby Avi!

http://www.tutucutecouture.etsy.com/

Tyler 8-99 Baby Boy Kyle 3-04 Baby Boy Payton Elizabeth  1-09 Baby Girl Lilypie

Jess

Joined 25-Oct-07

Top Poster
10-Feb-09 8:18 am

Hey gals, I'm still here! No baby either. I have an appt. with my midwives today to discuss some things, because to be honest, this is getting quite ridiculous!! There's talk of stripping membranes so possibly that might get done this week. I will let you all know what goes down when I get back from my appt today!!

Thanks for thinking of me! I haven't been on much because my mom and sister flew down from Maine this past Saturday and will be staying the next couple weeks with me. I'd planned on already having the baby by now (but didn't account for being overdue obviously) so now I have that stress of having a homebirth, kicking them out (?) and being uncomfortable on top of being overdue!

I hope you all get your babies soon and that you don't have to experience the difficulty of going overdue. It sucks. But I know when she gets here the wait will be worth it. I can't wait to post my own pictures and birth story.

Heartbroken05 Heartbroken05 HeartbrokenTwin from this pg 08 Baby Boy 04 Baby Boy 06 Baby Girl Due 2/2/09 Avigail Joi

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker http://www.theraderfamily.blogspot.com  www.marykay.com/jrader

Joy

Joined 30-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Feb-09 9:09 am

you poor thing, I hope your little one comes soon for you! I think it's so great that you are waiting for your body and the baby to come when they are ready, I wish my OB would let me do that...although I went 2 weeks overdue with my 1st and I remember how uncomfortable that is, so I really feel for you sweets.

hoping to hear your birth story soon!

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Married to my Air Force sweetie for 14 years
Mommy to Baby Boy Jason ~ 14  Baby Boy Ryan ~ 12   Baby Girl Jenna ~ 3   Baby Girl Emma Rose born Feb 28th 2009
Gestational Surrogate to Baby Girl Erin ~ 9
Baby Boy William Born November 13th 2000 at 23.5 weeks on this earth for 1 short day, now in Heaven
Traditional Surrogate to Baby Boy Colter ~ 6
Egg donor to Baby Girl Baby Boy Twins ~ 7 Albert & Victoria

Lovin my 3!!

Joined 1-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Feb-09 11:12 am

queenmommy:
I can't wait to post my own pictures and birth story.

I can't wait for them either!! I am wanting to see what she looks like. I think she is gonna be big! What do you think. I think 9lbs 1ozHappy

Our little girls have already given us such a hard time. Is this what's in store for the futureHappy  LOL

Hang in there girly!! She will be here soon! She can't stay in there forever!!!!

Joined 24-Jul-07

Top Poster
10-Feb-09 4:37 pm

I hope she comes soon.  I'm getting nervous with all these overdue babies.  What is it about February????  Are these little ones waiting for all the snow to melt???

Hugs Violet October 2002 Hugs Violet November 2005 Hugs Violet February 19, 2009 

Joined 8-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Feb-09 9:40 pm

ah Jess, I am sorry Avigail isn't here yet, you must have a super comfy uterus! I hope you have been enjoyingyour time with your mom and sis! can't wait to see your announcement and pics! I know she will be a beauty! I am going to guess 9 lbs 3 oz.and 20,5" long.

Baby Boy Dominik 11-13-05 Baby Boy Damien 9-22-07 Baby Girl Delila 1-22-09 Baby Girl Daphne 4-05-11

Lovin my 3!!

Joined 1-Aug-08

Top Poster
11-Feb-09 9:36 am

Jess is gonna kill usHappy Giggle

9lbs 1oz and 21inches long. lol

Jess

Joined 25-Oct-07

Top Poster
11-Feb-09 10:09 am

9 lbs!?!?!?!? I hope not Mad Furious. But hey, at this point in the game as long as she just freakin' comes, she can be as big as she darn well wants to be lol.

Okay, so I met with my midwives yesterday. Kinda. One of my midwifes, my senior midwife up and went to Florida this week because apparently her mom needed her. I found this out yesterday at my appt. And guess who'll be taking her place if baby comes before this Saturday night (when she's expected to return)? The only midwife I DON'T really click with!! So, my plan was to be getting my membranes stipped later on in the week (thurs-Sat night kinda deal) but since my midwife is gone I don't really want to go ahead and do that and risk being uncomfortable or stalling the labor because the one lady I don't like is there. So now I'm forced to wait until Sunday night unless Avi decides she wants to join us which is becoming a distant reality Stick out tongue. And on top of all that my bp at my appt. yesterday was 140/90 (which is boarderline and cannot get any higher or homebirth will be out) and my swelling has now moved from a +3 to a +4. Nice, huh? So I basically had a breakdown in their office because of all the stress with the midwife being gone and finding that out when I got there, my bp being all wacked, the jump in swelling (which caused a 10 lbs weight gain in a week) and....uh....it just keeps getting worse and worse. So now I have to have my bp taken morning and night, they gave me pills to take and bed rest will have to be my friend to make sure my bp doesn't go up anymore. Thankfully it was down a bit this morning so that's good. The plan is to wait until Sunday night now when hopefully my other midwife will be back to get the ball rolling. And if that doesn't work?? Possible a hospital induction? I don't know what they'll do at that point. All I know is that I'm at my wits end with this and I just want to be healthy and have a healthy baby with as little intervention as possible. So I will def keep you all posted but as of now there's been no labor signs and I'm just getting more miserable by the day. Oh and now I've been throwing up in my sleep and choking on it because of all the pressure on my stomach. Fun, huh??? I'm sorry to complain but I am just at the end of my rope! Thank goodnesss my mom and sister are here to help! I hate to complain, I really do....but this is getting so hard [:'(]

Heartbroken05 Heartbroken05 HeartbrokenTwin from this pg 08 Baby Boy 04 Baby Boy 06 Baby Girl Due 2/2/09 Avigail Joi

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker http://www.theraderfamily.blogspot.com  www.marykay.com/jrader

Lovin my 3!!

Joined 1-Aug-08

Top Poster
11-Feb-09 3:23 pm

Jess i am so sorry you are having to wait this longSad I hope your midwife comes back soon!!

If you do go with the hospital induction i think everything will be fine. I would even consider doing it now. Just for your sake and babys sake. The blood pressure and swelling is not good. Are they thinking pre-eclampsia??

I am sorry to guess a 9lb baby for you. lol But i think she is gonna be big since you are so overdue. I know mine would have been like 10lbs!!

I had the throwing up during labor and also choked i thought i was really going to die.

I really feel for you. I hope it happens soon for you!!!Love Ya!

Joined 5-Mar-08

Top Poster
12-Feb-09 1:30 am

Oh Jess im so sorry this is becoming so tortureous for you! Just think in a few days (Pray) you will be holding your wee girl and she will be soooo worth every minute. ((Hugs)) am thinking of you Love Ya!

Baby Boy 05 Baby Boy 07 Baby Girl 09 - thank you IG!

Joined 25-Nov-07

Top Poster
14-Feb-09 7:08 pm

I am sorry you're having a hard time...it really will be any day now...trust in your body and birth hon...I know it's hard, btdt. ((hugs))

Heartbroken

Page: of 1