Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

How is your Nursery coming along???????

Joined 11-Sep-07

Top Poster
5-Dec-08 1:43 pm

We haven't started ours, but I am thinking it will need to be done sooner rather than later!  I don't really know where to start, apart from having it painted and buying the furniture.  Mmm I think I will get DH on the case.

Anyone else started and super organised??????

Joined 12-Dec-07

5-Dec-08 4:51 pm

We've gotton started and I just got the bedding today. We haven't done a lot, but are going to this weekend. I'll post some pics after we've got more done.

Baby Boy-11/12/04 Baby Boy or Baby Girl angel lost 9/1/06 at 12 weeks Baby Boy-07/04/07 Baby Girl-02/13/09

Joined 11-Sep-07

Top Poster
6-Dec-08 1:50 am

Mom2Bryce:
I'll post some pics after we've got more done.

I would LOVE to see your pics, Mom2Bryce ....... Also, what bedding set did you go for???

Joined 12-Oct-05

Top Poster
6-Dec-08 9:51 am

I would love to see them too!!! I love nurseries..I can't wait till I have my baby so I can order my bedding. We're just getting a plain bassinet for now.

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.  ~Stacia Tauscher 

Mom to the best four "sonshines" Happy SunshineHappy SunshineHappy SunshineHappy Sunshine and a surprise Baby Girl

Bonnie

Joined 19-Feb-08

Top Poster
6-Dec-08 10:04 am

I haven't done anything yet...since baby will be in my room for the first few months...I think DS#5 was in there for 9 or 10 months...but we have to renovate our attic to mame a new bedroom for the older boys in the spring, then once they move then maybe DS#5 will be sleeping good enough to put him the room with #3 & #4 and then we can get her room ready before she moves into it...but I really need to overhaul my room in the next few/couple of weeks to make room for the bassinet and a diaper/blanket caddy...my room seems to be the catchall room lately..its so trashed!!!...you can hardly move in there..I hope she doesn't come before i get that done!!!  I can't even start until DH gets the sides on our utility trailer and turns it into a dumpster for me and parks it under our window..I don't think he realizes the time crunch we are under now!!!  I feel like I have so much to do...I have to straighten up our front hall too so I can make room for the othe bassinet I use for downstairs daytime sleeping...move furniture in the diningroom to make room for the Christmas tree...pull tags and wash her clothes up and put them away...wow when you write it all down it seems like so much more..I guess I really should get started..oh and did I mention that I still have most of my Christmas shopping to do!!!  5 kids of my own, plus DH, plus MIL, FIL, my mom, and 3 nephews to buy for....eeek!!!!   2 1/2 weeks to do it, plus many appointments in between...when am I ever going to get it all done!!!  K..now I am depressed about all I have to do!!!  Help!!!

Baby Boy Robin-01/96 Baby Boy Nick-09/98 Baby Boy Kaelen-10/01 Baby Boy Josh-09/03 Baby Boy Eric-08/07 Baby Girl Allison-01/09

B/C really is only 99% effective!!! LOL DH and I are very excited (and relieved) to have gotten our surprise Baby Bear Girl

Heart Evan --2004 (official love of my life since 1999)

Joined 26-Mar-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

6-Dec-08 10:25 am

Our "nursery" is still a computer/junk/storage room. We haven't touched it yet. My best friend and her kids are coming to visit over Christmas and will need to stay in that room, so we'll have to do some major organizing before then. Hopefully that will spur us on to start actually turning it into a room for the baby!

Mom2RJA Baby Boy R, 2000 Baby Boy J, 2003 Baby Girl A, 2009 MS/IUI 10/2/07 at GIVF, natural cycle, 1 follicle, 94.7% sort purity, BFN MS/IUI 8/25/08 at HRC, Clomid + Ovidrel, 3 follicles, 92.99% sort purity, BFP!!! Beta #1 on 9/9 (15 dpo): 153, Beta #2 on 9/11 (17 dpo): 395 

mom2rja@gmail.com

RJA Feet

Emilia

Joined 22-May-06

7-Dec-08 7:23 am

Mine will be in our room for the first year or so, so after that it's not really a nursery...it's a little boy's room [;o)].

But we will be moving into a new house next week that is big enough for each to have their own room and still have a guest room/study.  So I guess I have to do something with it Happy Wink

Emilia

Baby Boy Theo (8), Baby Boy Gus (5), Baby Boy Carl (3), Baby Girl Josephine April 29th, 2012.

Lilypie - (i94i)

Joy

Joined 30-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Dec-08 8:26 pm

You still have plenty of time lillylolly, sounds like it's time you went shopping!

i'm just a weird overly prepared kinda person, the moment we found out we were preggo I was horrified that I had just sold and given away all our baby things so I started shopping early at garage sales and craigslist to get prepared. I really really felt in my gut this was a boy so I had bought so many clearanced boy clothes at stores and at garage sales and boy colored everything...I figured my 2 SIL's are preggo and one of the 3 of us would have a boy but sure enough we are all having girls, go figure!

When we found out it was a girl I ended up selling all the boy colored things I had gotten like the blue exersaucer and neutral color swing and bouncer in order to buy used pink items....I figure it's out last and i'm buying used items (except the bedding set) so I can splurge a little. i'm done with her room and it's just gorgous...I just sit in there and wish it were my room, it's pink and brown with butterflies, so danty and delicate, i'll snap a few pictures soon, i'm just waiting on my ultrasound on monday (never had a 20 week, this will be a 27 week u/s cause my OB is weird and made me wait) so i'm just going by the 16 week one I paid for saying girl so i'm waiting to take pics and make it a for sure thing until the "real" u/s.

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Married to my Air Force sweetie for 14 years
Mommy to Baby Boy Jason ~ 14  Baby Boy Ryan ~ 12   Baby Girl Jenna ~ 3   Baby Girl Emma Rose born Feb 28th 2009
Gestational Surrogate to Baby Girl Erin ~ 9
Baby Boy William Born November 13th 2000 at 23.5 weeks on this earth for 1 short day, now in Heaven
Traditional Surrogate to Baby Boy Colter ~ 6
Egg donor to Baby Girl Baby Boy Twins ~ 7 Albert & Victoria

Cuddlefish are cool!!

Joined 8-Apr-08

11-Dec-08 2:54 pm

Haven't started anything.  Well, MIL bought the bedding and accesories that we wanted as a gift to us.  But she is keeping them until she throws us a shower in Jan, so we can't really start until we have something to go by colorwise.  We are doing the cherry blossom by kidline.  I love it!

Mama to Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Boy Hoping to give them a little Baby Girl pregnancy calendar
Page: of 1