Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Martine Lafleur Method

Joined 20-Mar-07

19-Mar-07 10:38 pm

Hello,

This is my first posting here but I have read many other postings here before.

My wife has been trying the Martine Lafleur method for 2 weeks now. Personally, I believe this woman is a complete scam.  First of all, her boy and girl "crucuial" dates and exact times are so easy to predict that I have predicted both the dates and times for every month until the end of 2009 (if anybody wants some, I can post them) for both boys and girls.  Next, she says the pH level has to be acidic or basic (girl or boy) and to use pills to make you more acidic/basic. However, no pill can change the level of pH in your body. It is always constant at 6.5 unless douching is used (temporary change with that).  She says to test yourself. Of course you will not be in the right zone for a girl or a boy since your body is always neutral so you have to buy her pills at $50/month.  The only thing that may help is the calcium/magnesium pill that you need to get if wanting a girl.  She tells you that you must take the pills until the baby is conceived (2 month mimumum waiting period after starting using the pills). If you dont conceived until 6 months later, that is $300 in pills.  So even if she did give refunds in for the orignial membership, she would still get hundreds from everyone buying the pills.  But I do not think she has any intention of giving the refund either. She says you must send in a birth certificate and the form called "Our Baby is Born".  However, when I tried to e-mail her to ask where to get this form, I have never received a reply.  I also mailed the question with no reply either.  In fact, I have sent her about 6 different questions via e-mail and have got no responses to any of them (makes me wonder why not - maybe a scam).  Anyways, I was wondering what everyone else here thought of it and if any of you have ever gotten a response from her to a question (or a refund!).  I am almost 100% sure it is a scam but hey, maybe if it is combined with other methods, it will work. Guess it always has a 50/50 shot.    

My favorite flower

Joined 5-Nov-06

Top Poster
19-Mar-07 10:50 pm
I also fell into her to good to be true scam. I have got a email back from her but it did not answer my question. It was a very generic response. You can change your body Ph with some pills out there. Most of us on this site are proof of that, but it is much cheaper to go buy them yourself. I think if you  two look around this site you will find a ton of useful information. It has been a god send for us.

Baby Girl 9-01 Baby Girl 1-05 Heartbroken 11-07 Heartbroken 2-08 Baby Girl 4-09 Expecting 4-15

Trying for Baby Boysince 9-06 Did ericsson July 30 2008 for a Baby Boy got a Baby Girland 100% in-love with her.

7-30-08 IUI/Ericsson= BFP OHW

Joined 20-Mar-07

19-Mar-07 10:57 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I have been looking through the forum pages trying to find info about pills to change pH and other ways. I came across something called TBM, but I am not sure what this stands for or is.  Anyways, there has not been a girl on my fathers side of the family for about 100 years - seriously, and my first was a boy (now 3 years old). My dad had 2 boys, grandfather 3 boys, greatgrandfather 8 boys.  Trying to shake things up a bit in the family with a girl.

Thanks

My favorite flower

Joined 5-Nov-06

Top Poster
19-Mar-07 11:04 pm
TBM LOL well its turkey baster method. There is a abbreviations post that will explain them all. Most of the TBMers are going for girls use splime which is sperm and lime to bring the PH down to a 5 I think. It basically kills off most of the Y spermies but can take a lot longer to conceive.

Baby Girl 9-01 Baby Girl 1-05 Heartbroken 11-07 Heartbroken 2-08 Baby Girl 4-09 Expecting 4-15

Trying for Baby Boysince 9-06 Did ericsson July 30 2008 for a Baby Boy got a Baby Girland 100% in-love with her.

7-30-08 IUI/Ericsson= BFP OHW

Joined 17-Feb-07

Top Poster
20-Mar-07 5:06 am

I would suggest you stay away from her, it's just a scam as you suspect.  I too spent over $100 to receive a crappy packet of ph test strips and access to the "crucial dates" only to be told that I too would need to pay out big bucks in dietary supps.  The things we do when desperate!

Hang around here and you'll get all the help and support you need for free!

Baby Bear Boy 01.08.01 Baby Bear Boy 10.10.03 HeartbrokenHeartbrokenHeartbrokenHeartbroken Baby Bear Girl 29.12.09

Joined 20-Mar-07

20-Mar-07 6:01 am

Hi Again,

Very funny. I sent her the question about the refund form with a fake e-mail and said I was not yet a member of her program but was very anxious to become a member once my question was answer. I received an e-mail from her right away.  It didnt tell me a thing as to where to find the refund form, just said we are currently hiring more staff and updating our system so the customer service centre will be offline for "awhile" (I am thinking forever!).  However, she let me know the order processing system is still working and that I will get better answers as soon as I am a member,  Lol. Guess she answers questions but only when you are not a member yet and is still trying to get your money.

Joined 18-Aug-06

Top Poster
20-Mar-07 7:03 am

hi,

just wanted to welcome you to the boards! i don't know much about martine lafleur method but it does sound very shady. just wanted to tell you that this website is amazing and i think you'll find the best, most useful information for trying to have a little girl right here! you should have your wife take a look here also. all the ladies on this website are wonderful and very supportive! good luck to you!

Jana Baby Boy 2006

Joined 20-Mar-07

Top Poster
20-Mar-07 9:21 am

Hi I am new to this site too.  I paid for the Martine Lafleur Method too.  Very disappointed with what I recieved.  Sent email and got a reply that their customer service is being revamped and to resend question after April 30th when they will reopen.  So I decided to buy the girl diet and then found all the info on here.  Like pp said--What we won't do when we are desperate.  I have found so much more info on here and very excited about what I have found.  Sorry to hear that Martine Lafleur in scam and now I know I am not the only one.

GL

Amy Momma to: Baby Boy Sharod Sep 98 Baby Boy Christopher May 02 Baby Boy Tanner Feb 04 Baby Girl Ayla May 08 Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Joined 18-Aug-06

Top Poster
20-Mar-07 12:48 pm

carrottops' momma-

just had to tell you that your kids are too cute!!!

Jana Baby Boy 2006

Joined 20-Mar-07

Top Poster
20-Mar-07 12:56 pm

Thank you!  Imagine how cute my little girl will be with the red hair and blue eyes and dimples!! 

Praying for a girl!!

I also was wondering about the BIG WARNING she sent about not douching.  Is it really that bad for you?

Amy Momma to: Baby Boy Sharod Sep 98 Baby Boy Christopher May 02 Baby Boy Tanner Feb 04 Baby Girl Ayla May 08 Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Joined 27-Jun-06

Top Poster
21-Mar-07 10:49 am
I also purchased her crucial dates, and I had my second son.  I sent in the request for a refund form twice, and have e-mailed several times, and have not received a thing and my son was born 10 1/2 months ago.  Do not buy or use her program!

AKA -  motherof2boys 

Baby Boy DSS '94   Baby Boy DSS '95   Baby Boy '04   Baby Boy '06   Baby Boy '08   Baby Girl '10  

Cycle #1 MS/IVF/PGD (June 2007) - SIRM, St. Louis - No transfer (all 6 embryos abnormal and all Baby Boy) - 84% Baby Girl sort.  yes, that is correct - all boys when I sorted for a girl.  I was devastated.

Cycle #2 IVF/PGD (June 2009) - SIRM, Las Vegas.  (all 7 embryos normal, 4 boys and 3 girls) - Baby Girl born March 3, 2010

give me coffee and no one

Joined 4-Feb-07

Top Poster
22-Mar-07 8:13 am

I'm glad that her customer service is down. i was waiting for her to respond to me i waiting over a week and sent at least 3 emails one of which said if she didn't respond to me that she could take me off her email list because i would then assume she was a scam. While i was waiting i found this site and I AM SOOOOO HAPPYHappy LMAO

i wish we could somehow warn more people.

Joined 20-Mar-07

22-Mar-07 8:18 am

How about this idea to help people. Since I know how to exactly calculate the dates and times for her crucial dates, I could set up a website called "Martine Lafleur Dates...FOR FREE!!".  I could list all the boy and girl crucial dates until 2015.  That way, people would not pay $100 bucks for crucial dates that are the same for everyone.  That might make her upset. lol.

Weston

give me coffee and no one

Joined 4-Feb-07

Top Poster
22-Mar-07 8:30 am

LOL... that would be great!!!!

you could call it 'Martin Lafluer dates for free' (spelled wrong on purpose) of choose the sex of your baby for free.com LOL 

I'm sure she would be out of business fast LOL

Joined 20-Mar-07

27-Mar-07 1:08 pm

Well,

I got two new months for Lafleur today. lol. The best part was that I checked the page where I predicted her dates and times until December 2010, and the "new" June and July 2007 info she sent me are the exact same dates and times (down to the same minute) that I have listed. I guess I am confident now that I do have all her boy and girl lafleur dates until the end of 2010.  Just wondering if I should post them or use it as refund bait.

Weston

Page: of 7