Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

I can't stand the wait anymore!!! UPDATE

Joined 11-Feb-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Oct-08 2:09 pm

I have 6 FRER tests staring me in the face and I wish I could just POAS and see the BFN and get over it!!!  I can't stand waiting anymore but I know I need to wait.  I don't want to hear the its still early thing so I am hoping I can wait 6 more days!  I think I will probably POAS on Saturday though because that would be 8dpo.  People get positives at 8dpo right!!  LOL!!  I should probably wait until 9 or 10 dpo so and knowing myself I will chicken out and will wait.  To pass the time I have been designing my nursery on my computer! Happy ROFL

I am going insane over here though!!!!!

. ETA it was a BFN today but it is still rearlly early. It did satisfy my urge and I don't need to POAS for a few days now. Hopefully the cramping will stay and we will see what happens in a few days!

Joy

Joined 30-Aug-08

Top Poster
16-Oct-08 2:13 pm

I hope you see 2 lines on saturday!!!!!!!!! try not to go crazy until then! Happy Wink

good luck! Good Luck Clover

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Married to my Air Force sweetie for 14 years
Mommy to Baby Boy Jason ~ 14  Baby Boy Ryan ~ 12   Baby Girl Jenna ~ 3   Baby Girl Emma Rose born Feb 28th 2009
Gestational Surrogate to Baby Girl Erin ~ 9
Baby Boy William Born November 13th 2000 at 23.5 weeks on this earth for 1 short day, now in Heaven
Traditional Surrogate to Baby Boy Colter ~ 6
Egg donor to Baby Girl Baby Boy Twins ~ 7 Albert & Victoria

Joined 11-Feb-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Oct-08 2:17 pm

Oh I know!!!  I sounded like Monica from Friends when I just said that in my head LOL!!

I have been so crampy and that is totally not normal for me!  I hate that I have gotten myself so excited though because when you don't get excited the BFN's are way easier to deal with.  Well at least the last 9 were!!!

Joined 5-Mar-08

Top Poster
16-Oct-08 2:26 pm

I have been thinking of you and when you are going tp poas! Cant wait to see what you get on saturday - i am praying hard for your BFP!!! Love Ya!

Baby Boy 05 Baby Boy 07 Baby Girl 09 - thank you IG!

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
16-Oct-08 2:28 pm

I was just now counting up the days for you and wondering when you could test!   I can't wait for you to see that BFP!!!

Mom to And Microsort/IUI twins!

Joined 20-May-08

Top Poster
16-Oct-08 2:32 pm

Fingers crossed for you....if you can stand it, wait until at least 10-11 dpo.   You could very easily have a false negative before then.

Joined 25-Apr-08

Top Poster
16-Oct-08 2:38 pm

Good Luck Clover i have a really good feeling you will see your BFP this month. if not at least you can relay on the fact that you are now working with the R.E, and he has a plan for your next month..

Baby Boy 5 yrs old  Baby Boy 7/09. he may not of been the daughter i prayed for, but God sure did answer my prayers.

surprise baby due 3/23/11!!!!  it's a  Baby Girl!     I prayed for gods will and he blessed me with a beautiful and healthy baby girl!

Joined 11-Feb-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Oct-08 2:54 pm

Maureen:
 I was just now counting up the days for you and wondering when you could test!

That is so crazy!!!  How funny!

I will hopefully be able to wait but I just have feeling I will want to POAS early.  I guess at least I would know that is early if I do get a BFN.  If it doesn't feel good to see a BFN on Saturday then I probably will wait awhile after that.  I chicken out way to easy LOL!

Joined 23-Apr-08

Top Poster
16-Oct-08 3:01 pm
hey I did that!! remember!!! I got a fakie evap whatever you wanna call it... then waited like a week till one random night I got the courage!!! I hope you have the same outcome!

Joined 4-Sep-08

Top Poster
16-Oct-08 3:24 pm

LOL... I'm Praying for you girl!  Look, I'll POAS for you and you can take a look at my BFNs to pass your time... that way when you get the the day you actually want to test and see that BFP we'll all do the happy dance then.  Sounds like a plan?  Happy  LOL

Baby Boy 2002 Heartbroken Sept 2006 Heartbroken Dec 2008 Heartbroken July 2009 Baby Girl June 2010 - thank you IG!!! 

Bonnie

Joined 19-Feb-08

Top Poster
16-Oct-08 3:29 pm

I know its hard but I say wait as long as you can...seeing those BFN's is such a dissappointment...and waiting and questioning a faint line sucks too...hold out as long as you can so hopefully you will see a nice dark line!!!

Baby Boy Robin-01/96 Baby Boy Nick-09/98 Baby Boy Kaelen-10/01 Baby Boy Josh-09/03 Baby Boy Eric-08/07 Baby Girl Allison-01/09

B/C really is only 99% effective!!! LOL DH and I are very excited (and relieved) to have gotten our surprise Baby Bear Girl

Heart Evan --2004 (official love of my life since 1999)

Joined 11-Feb-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Oct-08 3:45 pm

All you girls that say wait are totally right!  I know I will probably chicken out but I haven't wanted to POAS for a long time.Happy ROFL

I was spoiled and I got to see BFP's right after I O'ed because of the trigger shot so now I am dying to see another one!

Becky

Joined 26-Dec-07

Top Poster
16-Oct-08 4:34 pm

I am still chart stalking you! Cool LOL I am PRAYING for you, I cant wait to read your BIG announcment!

My doctor just moved to Nebraska too by the way. He is awsome!

Baby Girl Katie 5yrs Baby Girl Maddie 3+ yrs Baby Girl Hailey 2 :) Thank you IN-GENDER its a boy!!

give me coffee and no one

Joined 4-Feb-07

Top Poster
16-Oct-08 4:49 pm

come on....you know you are an addict...you love the stick....so go ahead and pee...pee to your hearts content...i give you permissionDevil

Joined 2-Feb-07

Top Poster
16-Oct-08 5:27 pm

Pray lots and lots of Pray and Good Luck Clover for you this week... I sure hope this is your month... You so deserve it to be your turn hun!!

after 2 1/2 long years ttc I have officially given up! Memorial day 2009!

my chart

Page: of 4