Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

OMG...so disgusting!*Update*

Jojo

Joined 1-Aug-06

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 2:11 pm

I don't even know where to begin....

I'll just come right out and ask.  Do girls have an issue with poop??  Because everytime dd poops her pants she can't stand it in there for even a second until I can change her....she goes grabbing for it.  OMG...I can't leave her alone for a second or I come into a room full of poop. 

I just spent the last 45 minutes cleaning her and poop off the rug, window sill, stroller...you name it.  She is soooooooo gross!  I don't know what to do with her.  I have tried potty training her but she is only 18 months!  I figure if she has this big of an issue with it in her pants, then I will try to get her to not do it in her pants.  I am so frustrated.  Just when I think she is done pooping for the day (she went twice before this happened),  I go in the kitchen to help ds with homework and...... poop everywhere!

I am so angry with her and MY BOYS DIDN'T DO THIS!  Is it a girl thing??

Mom to 4 beautiful children and 3 angel babies Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby Boy
Heartbroken March 2011  Heartbroken June 2011 Heartbroken November 2011 lost our baby Baby Bear Boy at 18 weeksSad

Preggo again! Due 12-25-13

Joined 16-Mar-07

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 2:12 pm

oh lord i hope not!

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby Boy

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 22-Apr-06

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 2:18 pm

Lol...I know it's gross but to me (who doesn't have to clean it up) it's a little humorous. But I don't think it's a girl thing. My brother was called the Prince of poo-poo when he was a baby b/c he was constantly smearing it everywhere. CONSTANTLY. EVERYWHERE. All over the wall, all over himself, all over his crib, throwing it onto the floor. Yick. I'm not laughing anymore.

I think you should stick with the potty training, even if she's not 100% reeady yet. If she's playing with it, she's noticing it and that's when they say kids are ready to start trying.

Good luck!

Joined 8-Nov-07

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 2:35 pm
I don't know about this being a girl thing or not, ds was always very aware of his poop in the diaper, at her age aswell, now he didn't smear it like that or anything, but would take his diaper right off AFTER he pooped... I tried starting potty training too thinking if he is that aware of it, but no he was not ready.... he would just take it off and leave it in the middle of the room, sometimes a little turd would fall out ;-) anyway what helped "keep the poop in the diaper" until I could change him was putting on a pair of mini underwear OVER his diaper, i know this sounds weird, but it worked, he just couldn't take his diaper off or even get any access that quickly... at first i had trouble finding undies in his petite size but the 2T at oshkosh ran very small, and I am sure you can get little underwear anywhere else... might help keep it in at least a couple minutes till you get to her... sorry, that sounds gross... my ds is a clean freak and would probably be chasing your dd with a baby wipe....

Joined 3-Oct-07

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 2:38 pm

jojogirl:
I am so angry with her and MY BOYS DIDN'T DO THIS!  Is it a girl thing??

I don't about girls so I don't know, but my twins think its funny to poop in corners and hide it. I have to go looking for poop.

Baby Boy 21 Marc Baby Boy 11 Thomas Baby Boy 10 Christopher Baby Boy Baby Boy 5 Paul and Peter

And Baby Boy Andy born 3-6-09 6 boys!

Bfp!

give me coffee and no one

Joined 4-Feb-07

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 3:05 pm

YuckI can't stand anything to do with poop. i really hope it is not a girl thing cause i will die

Jojo

Joined 1-Aug-06

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 3:12 pm

I think even though it's still very warm outside I just have to stop putting her in shorts and rompers.  I *think* if I put her in pants this won't happen.  She is actually grabbing it from her crotch area instead of going down her pants.  So she is a sneeky little devil.Devil  I am still so grossed out at this pointEnvy  She does this all the time and it really is so annoying.  I thought it could be a girl thing because I remember a girlfriend of mine who has dd's said her dd's did this and at the time, I only had my boys so I didn't know what the heck she was talking about...LOL...good to know some of your boys have done this. 

Mom to 4 beautiful children and 3 angel babies Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby Boy
Heartbroken March 2011  Heartbroken June 2011 Heartbroken November 2011 lost our baby Baby Bear Boy at 18 weeksSad

Joy

Joined 30-Aug-08

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 3:27 pm

I had the same problem as you with my 1st child (boy) and 3rd child (girl). It drove me insane! Luckily when my son was doing it, it was winter time so I just kept him in sleepers and had to saftey pin the zipper shut to keep him out of his poop. With my daughter she started this at the beginning of summer and she is like your daughter, she goes in from the crotch area and if I put pants on her she goes from the top of the back. Here it was a 105 degree day and after 2 messes that day I threw her stinky butt in a sleeper.

Now it has been a few months since she started that and it is slowly getting better. She is 2 years 4 months old and is pee-pee potty trained but not poo (she refuses to go in the potty) so now i'm trying to let her wear big girl panties so she can go pee-pee but have to keep her in eye sight because I know when she poos what will happen...UGH! so I feel your pain. Slowely though she is loosing interest in her new found "chalk" that she liked to color my walls with so hopefully your daughter will loose interest soon too! good luck!

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Married to my Air Force sweetie for 14 years
Mommy to Baby Boy Jason ~ 14  Baby Boy Ryan ~ 12   Baby Girl Jenna ~ 3   Baby Girl Emma Rose born Feb 28th 2009
Gestational Surrogate to Baby Girl Erin ~ 9
Baby Boy William Born November 13th 2000 at 23.5 weeks on this earth for 1 short day, now in Heaven
Traditional Surrogate to Baby Boy Colter ~ 6
Egg donor to Baby Girl Baby Boy Twins ~ 7 Albert & Victoria

My beautiful Family!!

Joined 29-Mar-08

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 4:17 pm

I've never had a prob with it, with the boys, but all 3 of my cousins girls did this.  Esp. during nap time!  Good Luck!!

Me~27 Casey DH~27 Frank

Baby Boy8/24/03 Frankie Baby Boy1/27/06 Ayden Monroe It's a Baby Girl Kayliana Marie due  April 29, 2009

babies< <object width="120" height="180"><param name="movie" value="http://babystrology.com/tickers/baby-ticker-glass.swf?parent=Casey&year=2009&month=4&day=29&babycount=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

Finally some blue...

Joined 2-Oct-07

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 4:29 pm

Don't know if it's a girl thing, but DD # 2 would do this.  One particular time she decided to mash it all over doll house and her mesh garbage can.  I cleaned the doll house and hosed off the garbage can.  I found little "nuggets" if you will all around her room.  She just took her diaper off and went Picasso on me...yuck!  Fortunately, she did grow out of it!!

Angela 

Baby Girl 10 Baby Girl 8  Baby Boy Baby Boy 1

Jojo

Joined 1-Aug-06

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 4:38 pm

OMG...she just did it again!  That is a total of 4 poops today....WTF??  I'm on the phone with my friend and she starts saying poo poo so I run over to her and it's all over her!!  This time on her face too....OMG...I almost threw up!

WTH is with this child?  I am sooooooooooo angry with her!  She knows it too.  She is sitting in the corner calling my name right now.  UGH....I don't even want to play with her I am so mad!

Finally some blue...

Joined 2-Oct-07

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 4:42 pm

Your last post has me laughing!  I know to you right now it is not funny though.  I was so pissed when DD # 2 kept doing it, but we laugh like hell now when we talk about it.  I honestly don;t know what you can do to get her to stop other then putting her in the corner like you have been.  Wish I could offer better advice.

Angela 

Joined 30-Jul-08

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 8:06 pm

Oh you poor thing! It was never a 'girl thing' at my house. None of my dds took poop out of their diapers and finger painted with it, thankfully! Your dd sounds like a tactile type child. You could try and give her an outlet for that.  Sit her in her high chair and let her finger paint with a little bit of pudding or give her some home-made play dough to muck around with. Maybe that will help with her need to get her fingers all icky and it'd be much more pleasant to clean up.

Hugs VioletBaby GirlBaby GirlBaby GirlBaby GirlHugs Violet

Finally some blue...

Joined 2-Oct-07

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 8:11 pm

dollies4me:

Sit her in her high chair and let her finger paint with a little bit of pudding

I do not think pudding is a good idea because she will probably put the pudding in her mouth and that in turn will lead to poop in the mouth because hey, the finger paint pudding tastes good so why won't this....blech!  I wouldn't take the chance and I say this from my own experiences with DD # 2.  She never ate any but I always had to be one step ahead of her!

Angela 

Joined 28-Apr-06

Top Poster
8-Sep-08 8:11 pm
__

Baby Boy,Baby Boy,Baby Boy, + (Baby GirlBaby BoyBaby Boy) IVF Triplets

Page: of 3