Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

I took my intelligender test: proof it's a scam

Joined 18-Jun-07

30-Aug-08 8:12 am

and it said boy, I am a bit upset, I know that it is just a scam, but I mean I thought they cannot be all wrong...Sad

Next week I will take the other one, because I bought two, I am now changing my diet, because recently I was eating

salty food, so maybe my PH is basic, I will try to eat more dairy and cramberry, just to see if the result chenge and it is a real scam

Kiss

Baby Boy '04 Baby Boy '06 Baby Boy '09

PrayBaby Girl '12

Joined 23-Aug-06

Top Poster
30-Aug-08 8:31 am

this is why i hate this test! do not put any stock in this test whatsoever....intelligender said boy for me. It was WRONG.....like it has been for so many women on this site

Dawn

Joined 19-Oct-07

Top Poster
30-Aug-08 9:13 am

Debby, intelligneder is just a scam. Its nothing more then an expensive PH test. This is why there are sites warning people not to use this test. There is no way possible to tell the sex of your baby but testing your urine. I did make the same mistake and tool a few of those tests. They also said I was having a boy. My baby is all girl.

Joined 18-Jun-07

31-Aug-08 2:06 pm

Thanks for the reply, you are right that it is just a scam and I know that if my baby will be a boy it is just inside the 50% probabilities...

but I keep on being a bit upset, because I realized that maybe I will never have my baby girl

Kiss

PrayBaby Girl '12

Joined 20-Jun-08

Top Poster
2-Sep-08 7:00 am

Debby:

and it said boy, I am a bit upset, I know that it is just a scam, but I mean I thought they cannot be all wrong...Sad

You're right, they cannot ALL be wrong and that's because this crazy company has a 50% chance of getting it right.  Odd are that they will get it right sometimes, but that doesn't mean that gender was detected with the test because it's just impossible.  If this technology were accurate, then these things would be sold all over the country by pregnancy test companies right next to pregnancy tests on the shelves. 

Please don't be upset. *HUGS*  Mine said boy also and I'm pregnant with a girl- confirmed 3 times.  This test is nothing but a PH test and will tell you boy or girl based on the make up of your urine...NOT the make up of the baby!  You've still got a 50/50 chance either way.  Don't get yourself down. Flower

Don't even bother with the other one and just sell it on Ebay or something.  LOL!  Seriously though, they're a SCAM. Disagree

Joined 18-Jun-07

4-Sep-08 2:40 am

This morning I took the other one, these days I ate a lot of dairys, drunk a lot of milk and took cranberry, today intelligender said girl!!!

I knew it was a scam, but now I have the proof, 5 days ago the result was boy (the evening before I ate a lot of salty food and drunk coke), today after probably taking my PH low it was girl, it is just related to your PH and it is influenced by what you eat.

Do not use this test, it is more realistic if you stop someone in the middle  of the street and ask to him if he guesses  what you are going to have, he has 50% possibility of being right just the same of intelligender, but you don not waste any money

HugsKiss

PrayBaby Girl '12

Dawn

Joined 19-Oct-07

Top Poster
4-Sep-08 6:57 pm

I know :) I posted this a while back. I also changed my PH and took 2 tests. Low PH on a PH test strip, turns orange or yellow (intelligender girl result is also a yellow color)

A High PH favors boys and is a green or brown color on a PH test strip and what do you know........... intelligender urine test turns green for a boy!!

I emailed the company months ago and was asked how I figured this out :) LOL. They knew I had them!!

Joined 20-Jun-08

Top Poster
4-Sep-08 7:28 pm

Debby, this is a great finding!  AgreeI  think we should have this pinned to the top of the forum so other people don't waste their money like we did!

dawnklasen:

I know :) I posted this a while back. I also changed my PH and took 2 tests. Low PH on a PH test strip, turns orange or yellow (intelligender girl result is also a yellow color)

A High PH favors boys and is a green or brown color on a PH test strip and what do you know........... intelligender urine test turns green for a boy!!

I emailed the company months ago and was asked how I figured this out :) LOL. They knew I had them!!

WOW!!  Yuck 

Good for you for contacting them.  I would have loved to have seen their faces! Happy LMAO

Such a scam. Disagree  Although, I guess I should have known better! Embarrassed

Joined 18-Jun-07

5-Sep-08 2:18 am

I will email to them my results very soon and I will let you know if they answer

PrayBaby Girl '12

Joined 27-Aug-08

5-Sep-08 4:00 am

I also did 2 tests.....

The first one I did not change my eating habits and got a boy result....

Keep in mind when swaying for this bub I was on 50,000mg of cranberry a day, plus calcium / magnesium and all the rest.... so second time I took all my supps for 3 days then tried again....ALAS a definate girl result!

I was shattered after the first result as well.

I find out bubs sex on tuesday so will post back once we know!

Baby Boy Josh - 8 Baby Boy Kaleb - 5 Baby Boy Dylan - 3 Baby Girl Aimee - due 10th Feb

Joined 23-Aug-06

Top Poster
5-Sep-08 4:45 am

dont hold your breath waiting for them to answerAngry im still waiting...

Joined 16-Sep-07

Top Poster
5-Sep-08 2:49 pm

I actually bought 3 test.  I took two at different pregnancy weeks and gave one to my BFF to do.  We all got boy results....I had a girl and she wasn't even/ever pregnant.    Happy ROFL

Joined 18-Jun-07

9-Sep-08 8:00 am

Intelligender replied to my email saying I did the tests too early and the result wasn't accurate,

I took the first one at 8w+5d and the second one at 9w+3d, they say you can take it fron the tenth week, but I am sure it is just an excuse, they told me they could send to me a new test, but I do not want to do it anymore, I already had the proof that it is related to your PH

PrayBaby Girl '12

Joined 7-Jan-07

Top Poster
9-Sep-08 8:13 am

I did several tests in the timeframe suggested by Intelligender and they all said boy. I've had 2 u/s's since then...one at 16 and one at 20 weeks that both confirmed boy. It worked for me!

Baby Girl 1999 Baby Boy 2002 (Shettles) Baby Girl 2006 Baby Boy Born 1/15/09 (gender diet baby)

preview image

Dawn

Joined 19-Oct-07

Top Poster
9-Sep-08 9:32 pm

Once in a while, intelligender gets lucky and someone gets an accurate result. I did take all my tests after 10 weeks as the company suggested and the tests were still wrong!!! If it was right for someone, it was just luck :) 

Page: of 2