Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

You are invited to write a blog on In-Gender.com!

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
31-Jan-07 4:23 pm

Hello,

I invite you to share your gender selection experiences here in your very own blog!  With the new version of the forum software I have just installed, all of the blog features are now working (previously they were buggy or broken).  (Note: Blogs are available for GOLD members.)

What is a blog?

A blog is just an online journal  that you can write in as frequently as you choose.

Why should I write a blog?

When you were curious about how to conceive a boy or a girl, you probably looked for stories and advice from other women.  Now it's your turn to return the favor!  Many of you have generously shared your experience through forum posts, but blogs have a couple of advantages that make it easier for a person to find and understand your story: They don't get buried in the forums, and all the posts are in one place, and in order, instead of scattered in various threads.

How do I get a blog? 

Just ask! Just reply to this post and tell me you want a blog.  It only takes me one click to add your blog.  (In the past it was difficult, and I know some of you asked for blogs and I wasn't able to get it done, this is no longer the case!!)

How do I write a blog?

When you have a blog, just click on Blogs at the top,  then click on your blog.  You will see a link to "write a new post".  That's all there is to it!

You will also be able to set your blog's title and description and write an "about" page for your blog.  Also, you can view comments other users make on your blog (you may edit or delete comments). 

What do I write about?

I am going to group blogs into these categories: High Tech Gender Selection and At Home Gender Selection.  I will also create other categories as needed to fit whatever you would like to blog about, for example I would be happy to add a blog about your experience coping with gender disappointment.  You can even write a blog about just being a mom.

Can I write about a gender attempt in the past? 

Absolutely.  If you want you can "backdate" your posts, or just write one big post that tells the whole story.

I'd like to share but I'm concerned about my privacy.

It is totally okay to make up fake names!

Any other questions???

Mom to And Microsort/IUI twins!

Joined 22-Nov-06

4-Feb-07 5:47 am

hi

I would like a blog please, i gather i can use one for my own purposes of tracking my cycle info that i dont mind others looking at?

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby Boy

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
4-Feb-07 10:57 am
Mum2boys, your new blog is ready!  Heart

layne

Joined 25-Feb-07

24-Feb-07 8:00 pm
I would like a blog!!

Joined 3-Jan-08

Top Poster
28-Jan-08 10:48 pm

Hi Maureen. I want a blog. I think I just need to ask you, but Im not sure. Anyway, I think it would really help me right about now. Thanks

Baby Girl 9yr old miracle

2 IVF/PGD BFN

4 clomid cycles_BFN

DD Born Oct 29th  2009

http://johnstonivf2.blogspot.com/

http://designerbags4sale.blogspot.com/

Off discovering the delig

Joined 16-Mar-08

Top Poster
8-May-08 5:30 pm

Hi I'd like a blog please.

Alice17 

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
8-May-08 7:27 pm

Hi Alice, blogs are now a feature for Gold members.  If you'd like to purchase a Gold Membership, just click here

Our family is complete!

Joined 6-Feb-07

Top Poster
13-May-08 6:11 pm

Maureen I would like to write a blog!! ThanksHearts

Love Ya!Tam

Tam

mom to 5 beautifulBaby Boy and a precious Baby Girl

Joined 22-Jul-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

27-Aug-08 12:29 pm

Maureen,

I would like to do a blog.  Would you please set it up?  I would appreciate it.  Thank you.

Baby Boy 11,Baby Boy 8,Baby Boy 5, Baby Boy 2, going to start ttc Baby Girl July 2013! ; 9/09Heartbroken      

Joined 18-Feb-09

19-Feb-09 11:48 am

PurpleDream:

Maureen,

I would like to do a blog.  Would you please set it up?  I would appreciate it.  Thank you.

Due: 3/12/2010 Hearts 

My Boys: Baby Boy 1999, Baby Boy 2001, Baby Boy 2002

My Angel: Baby Girl 2003  {9/20/2003-01/03/2004}

Sad Tubal: 09/21/2004

Time Tubal Reversal: 04/10/20009

Joined 3-Oct-08

Top Poster
16-Jul-09 8:51 am

Hi Maureen - I've found the blogs so helpful.  Can you set one up for me please so I can return the favor?  Thanks!

Charlotte

Joined 10-Aug-08

Top Poster
16-Jul-09 8:57 am

One for me please!! Thankyou.

Baby Girlx5 Baby Boyx5 I could have given 2 kids a GREAT lifeHappy  LOL Instead I chose to give 10 GREAT kids LIFE!!!
HeartsLoving my big familyHearts

Joined 31-Mar-09

Top Poster
16-Jul-09 9:34 am

Hi Maureen,

I'd like to start a blog for my upcoming IVF cycle. 

Thanks!

Baby BoyBaby Boy Baby Girl MS/IVF/PGD OHW

Charlotte

Joined 10-Aug-08

Top Poster
17-Jul-09 11:03 am

sevenlilpigs:

One for me please!! Thankyou.

hello, just wondering if a blog was ready for me and if it is where can I find itEmbarrassed Sorry, not very techyHappy ROFL

Baby Girlx5 Baby Boyx5 I could have given 2 kids a GREAT lifeHappy  LOL Instead I chose to give 10 GREAT kids LIFE!!!
HeartsLoving my big familyHearts

IT'S A BOY!!

Joined 17-Jul-09

19-Jul-09 7:45 pm

I would like a blog, please!!

Thank you!!Happy

Page: of 2