Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Time for o+12 but dh wont be around?? (for ttc a girl) New tip thanks to a poster!!!

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

21-Aug-08 10:53 am

Ok this poster was so smart.  She combined the old thread/theory about the jar study with her dh not being home for o+12.  Here is this GREAT tip...

is your dh not going to be around for o+12?  Then have him give a sample!  Place that sample in a covered container (not plastic) in a humid bathroom- this sample will live up to 4 hours.  OR

You place sample in a container and store it in your bra.. this can live up to 12 hours!!

You TBM when you need to with this.  But you are also using the jar study which was said to favor girls anyway.  For a jar you can use a tiny baby food glass jar that is clean.

GREAT TIP!!!!

Links to past disscusstions about the Jar thoery:

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/30839/283410.aspx#283410

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/46543/426525.aspx#426525

dddd ds
My IG Blog.................... 7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones,
Swaying E-book .............................Ions, Supplements and Timing
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Joined 27-Jul-08

28-Aug-08 6:42 am

This is brilliant, thanks so much! Is it something to do with heat keeping them alive longer?

Also, I know this is a dumb question but when you say in your bra- in the cleavage bit or inside the cups?

Again this is the most helpful tip I've read on here! Does it definitely work though?

and should the jar in the bra be glass or plastic?

Is there a link to the jar study anywhere?

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

28-Aug-08 7:54 pm

This is brilliant, thanks so much! Is it something to do with heat keeping them alive longer?

the heat and humity.  But if you read the jar study thoery this also favors x sperm some how

Also, I know this is a dumb question but when you say in your bra- in the cleavage bit or inside the cups?

anywhere it will stay warm

Again this is the most helpful tip I've read on here! Does it definitely work though?

in thoery

and should the jar in the bra be glass or plastic?

Is there a link to the jar study anywhere?

its a post some where on this forum

dddd ds
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Joined 27-Jul-08

31-Aug-08 7:17 am

thanks for your replies.

Has anyone tried this successfully yet?

Should the jar be glass or plastic?

Can you provide  link to the study? What's involved in using a jar that isn't already done with TBM etc?

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

31-Aug-08 9:16 am

Has anyone tried this successfully yet?

Only the women in that study so far

Should the jar be glass or plastic?

as I said on top.. glass

Can you provide  link to the study?

its more of a book and the info is somewhere in the EGS forum 

What's involved in using a jar that isn't already done with TBM etc?

a jar

dddd ds
Other diets:

Joined 5-Aug-08

1-Sep-08 5:29 pm

i tried this for this round, im currently in the 2WW but ill let you know if it has worked! i actually kept the jar in my pants, lol, not overly comfy but i was at my families house and it had to be hidden and it had to be hidden and i just dont have the boobs to do that. it was kept quite warm in there though, hopefully not TOO warm. i kept running off to the washroom to check my CP at my parents house and you dont even know how many times i nearly left the restroom and left a jar of sperm on the counter! omg that would have been fun to explain

Baby Boy Hayden 05-06-05 Baby Boy Ryan 25-04-07

Make a pregnancy ticker

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

1-Sep-08 5:32 pm

Hopefullforpink:
omg that would have been fun to explain

LOL! 

Your body heat would be 98,6.. great for keeping sperm warm

dddd ds
Other diets:

~ Valerie ~

Joined 20-May-08

Top Poster
15-Sep-08 8:01 pm

Happy ROFL Hopefullforpink, good luck

2/04 10/06 (Shettles Opposite) 7/09 (Failed Sway) Baby Boy

currently pg, due sept 26 (praying for another son)

*~* P4P *

Joined 28-Apr-08

Top Poster
16-Sep-08 1:52 am

Happy ROFL OMG!! hopefulforpink you deserve to get preggie after your efforts last month. GL Good Luck Clover

Baby Boy Baby Boy prayed & swayed Baby Girl coming August. 100% complete thanks IG Love Ya!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rae

Joined 17-Dec-08

Top Poster
18-Dec-08 7:19 am

I just started getting into EGS and I'm really excited I believe it will work. I'm ttc a girl, I already have 4 boys and 1 sweet baby girl. She's right smack in the middle! 2 big brothers and 2 little brothers. Both she and are dying to have a sister for her.... in anycase I was wondering if this jar method of self incubation would work for SU instead of a bought or homemade incubator. It just seems like it'd be easier to keep the temp just right while waiting for the boys to swim through the egg white...let me know please asap... O+12 time is soon

Mommy toBaby BoyJoel-11 Baby BoyAdam-9 Baby Girl Gabrielle-6 Baby BoyBenjamin-4 Baby BoySamuel-2 Baby Girl Josephine - Born 8/23 ~ Half a dozen!             “Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Dec-08 10:12 am

no this will not replace the incubator, sorry.

dddd ds
Other diets:

Page: of 1