Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

libido

Joined 5-May-08

Top Poster
16-Aug-08 7:00 pm

i hope none of you are going thru this, but right now, i have almost zero libido.  i feel so bad for DH.  when pregnant w/ 2DS, my libido was thru the roof & DH was very lucky!Happy  LOL  but, now forget it!  i hope it starts to improve-i 've always been about average i would say.  maybe if this stinkin' nausea & tiredness would improve, so would libido?

S '02  O '05  S '09   HeartbrokenFeb 10 at 9wks3day-we will forever love you!
due April 17 w/ baby boy #4

Jess

Joined 25-Oct-07

Top Poster
17-Aug-08 8:22 pm

As usual, I'm right there with you goldendemon!! I consider myself to have a high libido when not pregnant, but throughout my first two and so far with this one, sex has been the furthest thing from my mind. Poor DH :( I feel so bad and tell him all the time, but I seriously would rather throw up than get my groove on. Isn't that terrible? And it won't matter if I start to feel better...I still don't think I'll want it, but I hope so! I wouldn't mind in the least and I'm sure my husband wouldn't either!

Heartbroken05 Heartbroken05 HeartbrokenTwin from this pg 08 Baby Boy 04 Baby Boy 06 Baby Girl Due 2/2/09 Avigail Joi

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker http://www.theraderfamily.blogspot.com  www.marykay.com/jrader

Joined 5-May-08

Top Poster
18-Aug-08 6:01 am

sorry to hear you can relate!  i think the biggest thing for me is that in the pm, i'm so tired after caring for 2DS all day, i can barely move.  also, the thought of being touched makes me cringe right now.  it's so unlike me.  DH is doing his best to understand but i can tell it's hard. 

S '02  O '05  S '09   HeartbrokenFeb 10 at 9wks3day-we will forever love you!
due April 17 w/ baby boy #4

Joined 24-Jul-07

Top Poster
18-Aug-08 10:06 am

Sorry you ladies are feeling yucky.

We've been so busy with house remodeling we are both pooped by the end of the night, so I can't say that I'm exactly in the mood either.  

Hugs Violet October 2002 Hugs Violet November 2005 Hugs Violet February 19, 2009 

Joined 5-Mar-08

Top Poster
18-Aug-08 6:35 pm

queenmommy:
seriously would rather throw up than get my groove on. Isn't that terrible?

Happy ROFL You crack me up!! I can totally relate to you ladies - DH is suffering big time! I have NEVER had such a low libido before, i just dont feel like it ever! I hoping it will improve and not stay like this for my whole pregnancy or DH will not be impressed Embarrassed

Baby Boy 05 Baby Boy 07 Baby Girl 09 - thank you IG!

Page: of 1