Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

My Ultrasound.......

Joined 23-Jan-07

Top Poster
26-Jul-08 9:53 pm

Sorry it took me so long, was hanging out at my mom's in the pool....

It's a..............

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby Bear GirlHearts

I can't believe it!!!! 

I did have the tech write it in a card and seal the envelope.  DH wanted the card as soon as we were outside.  I hesitated, but gave it to him.  I then got in my truck and all of the sudden, the card is right in front of me open

It's a Girl!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

That's what he wrote!

I had to go back in and ask about something, and he was standing up front still.  I told him, my husband opened the card already and he wants to know if you're screwing with us.  He said very seriously, NO.  He said he really wanted to tell us during the u/s (he asked me during and right after) so it could be on the DVD.  I was just too scared, I did not want to hear if it was a boy.  I looked at the DVD and he went by it really quick, even though I turned my head.  But, I totally trust him.  He's done my last 2 boys' u/s so I completely have faith in his expertise!  Which is nice because I don't want to have to wonder and not believe for the next few months!  I am sooooooooo happy, my family is finally complete (I told my mom DH probably made his vasectomy appt already!).  He said it can't be his, he doesn't make girls.  I said, we can have a test in 4 months, buddy!  She's all yours!!!!  I didn't go shopping yet, but my mom bought about a dozen outfits/onesies a while ago. 

So, that's my story!!!  Thank you all so much for your good thought, girls vibes and pink dust.  I think that really helped!!!!!  Now to think of a name.....

Sometimes on the way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one.

Erin

Joined 31-May-07

26-Jul-08 10:00 pm

OMG!!! Congratulations Brandy, i told you that i thought you would have a girl. I'm so happy for you and you give me hope that after 3 boys i can get a girl also. Yay! Have heaps of fun buying pink. Baby Bear GirlBaby Bear GirlBaby Bear GirlBaby Bear Girl

Erin

Baby Bear Boy Kobe  Baby Bear Boy Baylee  Baby Bear Boy Noah

Baby Bear Boy Asher SEP 09 

? Completely Complete ?

Joined 8-May-08

Top Poster
26-Jul-08 10:02 pm

Happy Celebrate Baby Bear Girl Happy Celebrate YYYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Happy Celebrate Baby Bear Girl Happy Celebrate

I'm so happy for you....i was starting to get worried that you heard boy and thats why you havent posted.

A BIG FAT CONGRATS to you and your family...You must be over the moon.....

Happy Celebrate YYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby Bear Girl

December '04July '06

October '08 May '10 September '11

Joined 11-Feb-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

26-Jul-08 10:03 pm

CONGRATS Brandy!!!!!!!  That is very exciting news!!   

Joined 19-Mar-07

Top Poster
26-Jul-08 10:13 pm

Joined 5-Mar-08

Top Poster
26-Jul-08 10:34 pm

What awesome news!! I have been checking all day to get your news!! I cant remember - did you sway or not??

Baby Boy 05 Baby Boy 07 Baby Girl 09 - thank you IG!

always tired...never bore

Joined 10-Dec-06

Top Poster
26-Jul-08 11:30 pm

Fantastic news!  I remember opening my envelope like it was yesterday.... It's such a great feeling!  Congratulations to you!Baby Bear Girl

Baby Boy~Baby Boy~Baby Girl        ~BLESSED~

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were big things.   -- Robert Brault

"We either make ourselves miserable,
  or we make ourselves strong. 
    The amount of work is the same."
                                        ~Carlos Castaneda

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Joined 20-Jul-05

26-Jul-08 11:40 pm

OMG!   I remember reading your posts!

Happy Celebrate CONGRATULATIONS Baby Bear Girl

For the moment(!) it so makes my situation not feel so bad - I can't imagine, for me, having 3 girls and holding out hope for a boy after what I've just been through, really believing we had a DS on the way.  My DH said he was getting the vasectomy then!!  I've persuaded him to hold off for just one more time!

Oh and I see that your baby is due the day after mine, which is the 23 November! 

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy, as I am sure you will.

Joined 21-Feb-08

Top Poster
26-Jul-08 11:44 pm

Congratulations!!!!  I'm so happy for you!  I totally know how you feel; my family now feels complete.  Have fun buying pink! Baby Bear Girl

Joined 28-Jan-08

27-Jul-08 12:16 am

Wow ! What great news Happy  LOL I am so happy for you Happy Celebrate

Baby Boy 2002 Baby Boy 2004 Baby Girl due 14 Nov - I'm overdue!!

Joined 23-Jan-07

Top Poster
27-Jul-08 1:25 am

Clarebear:
I cant remember - did you sway or not??

Barely!  I was feeling good about it being a girl until yesterday I started really freaking out.  I wanted to vomit this morning and almost left the u/s.  I probably would have if it weren't for the fact that we were there to check on the development, too!!! 

My half-a$$ed attempt:

TTC month #2----2.5-3 day c/o (month 1 we did 4 day c/o, so I got braver than I really wanted to). 

Hot bath for DH, I cut back on caffeine, but certainly did not eliminate it.  I didn't take supps or change my diet.  Neither did DH.  (Geez, you would think I didn't really want a girl!).   Missionary, no big O for me.  DTD everyday after AF until c/o, which wasn't long because my cycles were short.  I think that's about it.  Can't believe it worked.  I never checked my pH, so I don't know, but my diet was about the same as with the boys!  Maybe just luck!!! 

Thanks to all!   GL to those still waiting to know!!!

Sometimes on the way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one.

Joined 20-Jun-08

Top Poster
27-Jul-08 6:25 am
Congrats i know how you feel it's so exciting! Have fun shopping for pink lol
Baby Girl10yrs Baby Girl8yrs Baby Girl5yrs Baby Boy Born 9th Nov 2008 Stock Icons

Joined 25-Nov-07

Top Poster
27-Jul-08 8:00 am

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Heartbroken

Jojo

Joined 1-Aug-06

Top Poster
27-Jul-08 8:05 am

WhoooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!  I just knew, knew, knew it!!!  Yay! 

I so wanted to post a good luck thread for you but have total pregnancy brain and forgotSad.  I am so completely THRILLED for you!  Have tons of fun shopping!

Baby Bear GirlHappy CelebrateBaby Bear GirlHappy Celebrate

Mom to 4 beautiful children and 3 angel babies Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby Boy
Heartbroken March 2011  Heartbroken June 2011 Heartbroken November 2011 lost our baby Baby Bear Boy at 18 weeksSad

Preggo again! Due 12-25-13

Jojo

Joined 1-Aug-06

Top Poster
27-Jul-08 8:08 am

Also...wanted to add....now we just gotta coax little miss to come on my birthdayHappy  LOL

Mom to 4 beautiful children and 3 angel babies Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby Boy
Heartbroken March 2011  Heartbroken June 2011 Heartbroken November 2011 lost our baby Baby Bear Boy at 18 weeksSad

Preggo again! Due 12-25-13
Page: of 3