Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Anyone like their mop?

Joined 3-Jun-07

Top Poster
23-Jul-08 12:14 pm

I always buy new mops and try to find one I like but for some reason or another, can't find one I really like.

Anybody have any recommendations?

2 DS 1DD 

give me coffee and no one

Joined 4-Feb-07

Top Poster
23-Jul-08 12:27 pm

Not really a "mop" but this can be used for cleaning floors and i love it. It works great on the textured ceramic tile, which i find other mops suck at. it has a microfibre pad that ca be removed and washed, which i love becuase traditional mops gross me out. i also like that it can be used dry or wet.

Joined 3-Jun-07

Top Poster
23-Jul-08 12:33 pm

what is the name of it?

2 DS 1DD 

give me coffee and no one

Joined 4-Feb-07

Top Poster
23-Jul-08 12:37 pm

i think we bought it at sears. it was one of those demonstation things that suck you in. But i have bought extra pad for it at home depot and they have one that looks just like it and much cheaper. (boy do i feel dumb for paying the higher price) LOL

Mine is called EuroClean 

But the one at home depot is called Blue magic or something like that.  

Jojo

Joined 1-Aug-06

Top Poster
23-Jul-08 12:38 pm

I don't use a mop per se.  I only use swiffer wet jets or swiffer pre wet pads that have a built in scrubber.  I use about 3 or 4 pads to throughly clean my kitchen floor but when I'm done my floors shine and it smells really good in my kitchen.  I can also use the pads on my hardwood so that is nice too....

Mom to 4 beautiful children and 3 angel babies Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby Boy
Heartbroken March 2011  Heartbroken June 2011 Heartbroken November 2011 lost our baby Baby Bear Boy at 18 weeksSad

Preggo again! Due 12-25-13

Joined 11-Feb-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

23-Jul-08 12:38 pm

mops are just dirt pushers to me.  They just seem to push the dirt the corner of the floor and wall so I have been using the hoover hard floor cleaner.  I LOVE IT!  It works just like the carpet cleaner but it has hard brissles so it gets down into the dipples of tile or vinyl floors.  I highly recommend it.  You won't have to buy another mop again.

Joined 3-Jun-07

Top Poster
23-Jul-08 12:39 pm

I'll have to check it out at Home depot.

Do you stick it in a bucket of soapy water and ring it out?  It doesn't look like it.

2 DS 1DD 

Joined 27-Oct-07

19-Aug-08 9:35 pm

I have a Vileda mop that I really like, I only mop once a week, kinda lazy in that department.  I also use it for cleaning my walls, especially on the stairs which gets filthy by 4 DS dirty fingers.  It works really well on my white painted walls, also use it on my windsheild on my car as I'm only 4' 11" and can't reach it.

Thankful!

Joined 9-Oct-07

Top Poster
19-Aug-08 9:41 pm

Michaela:

mops are just dirt pushers to me.  They just seem to push the dirt the corner of the floor and wall so I have been using the hoover hard floor cleaner.  I LOVE IT!  It works just like the carpet cleaner but it has hard brissles so it gets down into the dipples of tile or vinyl floors.  I highly recommend it.  You won't have to buy another mop again.

Hmmm....I'm very tempted to go out and buy one! 

Joined 28-Apr-06

Top Poster
19-Aug-08 9:50 pm
__

Baby Boy,Baby Boy,Baby Boy, + (Baby GirlBaby BoyBaby Boy) IVF Triplets

Joined 14-Jul-08

Top Poster
19-Aug-08 9:51 pm

That hoover cleaner looks awesome!  The mop from home depot looks like a good deal too.  I hate my current mop!

Baby Boy 5 Baby Boy 2 Baby Girl 1

Joined 11-Feb-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

19-Aug-08 9:53 pm

I mean I seriously love the thing.  Now I have to make a side note though.  If you let your kitchen get super dirty you may as well get on your hands and knees because I don't think any mop will do the trick at that point.  If you are a regular cleaner this thing is awesome and will even get stuff out of the dimples in the tile!!  I LOVE IT!! 

Joined 3-Jun-07

Top Poster
21-Aug-08 9:40 am

THat Hoover looks good, I'm going to check it out & see the price....

2 DS 1DD 

Joined 22-Apr-06

Top Poster
21-Aug-08 10:16 am

We have the Hoover thing too and it's A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Vacuums and mops and dries as it goes....has a little squeegie thing on it so the floor gets really dry. They're about $150.

We've had ours for about 2 years. It isn't sucking anymore so I need to check it out, but it's not surprising with how often I use it. At least twice a day.

Miss Cooch if you're nast

Joined 22-Apr-06

Top Poster
21-Aug-08 10:58 am

jojogirl:
when I'm done my floors shine and it smells really good in my kitchen.

I use swiffer, too, because I LOVE how it smells afterward. 

But - that hoover thing looks awfully cool... only wish it would leave the smell-em-good behind...

Page: of 2