Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

biorhythms

My favorite flower

Joined 5-Nov-06

Top Poster
23-Jul-08 1:37 am

Does anyone know how to do couples biorhythms for TTC a certain gender?

Baby Girl 9-01 Baby Girl 1-05 Heartbroken 11-07 Heartbroken 2-08 Baby Girl 4-09 Expecting 4-15

Trying for Baby Boysince 9-06 Did ericsson July 30 2008 for a Baby Boy got a Baby Girland 100% in-love with her.

7-30-08 IUI/Ericsson= BFP OHW

Cathy

Joined 10-Jul-06

23-Jul-08 8:10 pm

I don't know if this is what you are talking about, but somebody on another board posted it. I don't know if she's a member over here, though. If she is, hopefully she can elaborate more for us - it's really interesting!

http://www.cycletourist.com/biochart/

You enter your birthdate, month you want to target (e.g. when you conceived or hope to conceive) and ensure you include the correct time zone. You look at your o date to see where the emotion and physical lines connect on the chart.

To read the chart: a positive line is a line above the line and a negative line is below the center grid line.

* Girl = + Emotional Line (over line) and - Physical line (negative is under line)

* Lean Girl = both Emotional and Physical are negative at the target

* Boy = -negative Physical Line and -negative Emotional Line

* Neutral - as I understand it is when the lines are crossing the center of target date.

* Ideally both dh and you are in girl energy (ttc girl) or boy energy (ttc boy).

I did it for both of my boys & it was right for me. It was only right for dh on ds#1, though. It is kind of cool! 

Cathy (37) DH (38) SAHM to three amazing boys! Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy

formerly deedee016

Joined 22-Jun-07

Top Poster
23-Jul-08 8:31 pm

HeartsBaby Boy Baby BoyBaby Girl Hearts

Cathy

Joined 10-Jul-06

24-Jul-08 10:12 am

Lol, i thought the name looked familiar! Happy Wink You didn't seem to get many responses over there, hopefully you'll get more here. I think that's really interesting material. Hope you don't mind that i pretty much copied & pasted it over here! Embarrassed Was it right with your dates? I looked ahead to see when my biorhythms say it would be a good time for a girl & it's not until October, which is perfect! Thanks for sharing the info on the other board - and here now, lol! 

Cathy (37) DH (38) SAHM to three amazing boys! Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy

formerly deedee016

Joined 22-Jun-07

Top Poster
24-Jul-08 11:07 am

For me, I was in neutral to slight lean BUT dh was boy for both!!  Want to hear something kinda neat?  Both of us have had EXTREMELY low ph's for some time now and last night out of the blue his ph came up an 8!  He's been in boy for 2 days!! I have noticed, too, that my temps seem to be higher closer to o in 'girl' energy and lower prior to 'boy' energy.  Low temps are supposed to be indicitave of a GOOD cycle to ttc boy.  Last cycle, I ended up o'ing VERY late (cd29) and the beginning of my cycle was boy energy (temps were low) and suddenly temps went up a bit and I thought I'd o'd because my cm ph went down too but I suddenly got an egg on my monitor...and lo and behold I was in girl energy.  Maybe conincidental but interesting nonetheless, right?  Happy  LOL

DeeDee

Joined 20-Jul-05

24-Jul-08 11:09 am

johnnymommy:

To read the chart: a positive line is a line above the line and a negative line is below the center grid line.

* Girl = + Emotional Line (over line) and - Physical line (negative is under line)

* Lean Girl = both Emotional and Physical are negative at the target

* Boy = -negative Physical Line and -negative Emotional Line

* Neutral - as I understand it is when the lines are crossing the center of target date.

* Ideally both dh and you are in girl energy (ttc girl) or boy energy (ttc boy).

I did it for both of my boys & it was right for me. It was only right for dh on ds#1, though. It is kind of cool! 

What is it then if you have a positive physical and a positive emotional line? Mine were both well above the target line.  Anyone help please?

formerly deedee016

Joined 22-Jun-07

Top Poster
25-Jul-08 7:57 am

MarkyJo - well that could be 'lean' boy then.  Depends on where the lines interesect...could be neutral. Did you check dh's chart too? HTH! If you need another look, feel free to pm me your details. :)

DeeDee

Joined 4-Apr-08

25-Jul-08 9:01 pm

This is interesting but it didn't work for me, what does that mean?  Also why just physical and emotional, I have seen another line on this chart, does this have any relevance?

[ XY ] [ XY ]

Joined 6-Aug-07

Top Poster
27-Jul-08 12:14 am

I thought that boy energy is positive physical line and negative emotional???

formerly deedee016

Joined 22-Jun-07

Top Poster
27-Jul-08 7:06 pm

Katsymum -  Well, some might say that if you still conceived an opposite in girl energy or vice versa - you would need a stronger sway.  Just a theory like so many others, kwim?  As for the other lines just for reading other areas of activity. 

darling - yes. That was a typo (mine).  .

My favorite flower

Joined 5-Nov-06

Top Poster
28-Jul-08 12:36 pm

OK so + emotional and +Physical is lean boy???

Baby Girl 9-01 Baby Girl 1-05 Heartbroken 11-07 Heartbroken 2-08 Baby Girl 4-09 Expecting 4-15

Trying for Baby Boysince 9-06 Did ericsson July 30 2008 for a Baby Boy got a Baby Girland 100% in-love with her.

7-30-08 IUI/Ericsson= BFP OHW

formerly deedee016

Joined 22-Jun-07

Top Poster
28-Jul-08 2:49 pm

Momof2Wishing4SomeBlue:

OK so + emotional and +Physical is lean boy???

yep!

Melissa

Joined 7-Jul-08

Top Poster
29-Jul-08 12:48 pm

wow it even tells you how many days old you are i dont like it lol i just did DH'S and his is diff

Baby GirlTaelah born 12th march 2002Baby GirlKeahna born 23rd feb 2005Baby GirlLaeisa born 7th april 2007Baby Boy Xavier born 25th May 2009PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Melissa

Joined 7-Jul-08

Top Poster
29-Jul-08 12:53 pm

markyjo:

What is it then if you have a positive physical and a positive emotional line? Mine were both well above the target line.  Anyone help please?

mine is exactly the same  here are the links to mine and dh's chart could someone tell me what they mean TIA

http://www.cycletourist.com/biochart/biolayers.php dh chart

http://www.cycletourist.com/biochart/biolayers.php

Baby GirlTaelah born 12th march 2002Baby GirlKeahna born 23rd feb 2005Baby GirlLaeisa born 7th april 2007Baby Boy Xavier born 25th May 2009PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Melissa

Joined 7-Jul-08

Top Poster
29-Jul-08 12:54 pm

ohhh the links didnt work Angry

Page: of 34