Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Jennifer77?!?

Olivia

Joined 11-Feb-07

Top Poster
15-Jul-08 2:17 am

Just wondering if your u/s went okay! I know that you love surprises and are staying on the green team but was checking to see if everything else went okay!

HugsHeart

Liv

HeartbrokenOur Beautiful AbigailBaby Girl 23/9/02 - 12/10/02 We will love you forever and a day!

Aiden (5) Baby Boy, Declan (4) Baby Boy, Logan (3) Baby Boy, Lizzie (1) Baby Girl

Joined 24-Jun-08

17-Jul-08 2:14 pm

Hi Everyone!! We had our Ultrasound on Monday and Baby is Healthy and measuring one day ahead!!!! As I mentioned we did not find out the gender (even though I wanted to peek Soooooo badly). She had us look away while she was doing the femur measurment just to be sure we didn't see anything. Here is a picture that has me guessing though because I keep convincing myself I can see something. In the ultrasound forum all responses have been no gender clues so I am thinking I am just looking to hard and trying to make something out of it thats not really there.

Full-size image
Jennifer Mom to Baby Boy Max 03 Baby Girl Ashleigh 05 Baby #3 Due 12/1/08

Kay

Joined 29-Aug-07

Top Poster
17-Jul-08 2:27 pm

Ahhh... sweet looking baby, no matter what the gender ends up being.  Since you have one of each, do you have a preference?  Sorry that I'm not up todate!  BTW, I also have a DS named Max (love the name!) who was also a 2003 baby!  Congratulations on a healthy pregnancy, and hope it continues to go smoothly for you! 

Baby Boy 2003 Baby Boy 2006 Baby Girl Born at home 2008

Joined 24-Jun-08

17-Jul-08 2:52 pm

Thank you. I don't have a preference but each of my children sure do ;) My son is named after my late grandfather and back when I used it it wasn't very popular but now with all these celebs using it I think its going to become very popular.  Everyone always comments on what a solid strong name it is. My DH and I are actually haing a hard time finding a boy name this time that will go with it.

Jennifer Mom to Baby Boy Max 03 Baby Girl Ashleigh 05 Baby #3 Due 12/1/08

I love my Trio.. I need 1

Joined 27-Nov-07

Top Poster
17-Jul-08 4:03 pm

sorry but I can not tell what the heck I'm looking at! glad it all went well and baby was healthy and happy in there!

Baby Boy 2005 OWP Baby Boy 2006 MKP Baby Girl 2008 ACP

BabyFruit Ticker

Page: of 1