Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

July mama's, what names have you picked?

material girl!

Joined 13-Jun-07

Top Poster
4-Jun-08 5:59 pm

I'm still on the fence with Gabriella or Lucinda, its starting to drive me crazy!!!!!!!!

What names do others have picked?

jjn

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy my IVF/PGD Baby Girl Check out my Blog www.in-gender.com/cs/blogs/jjn/default.aspx Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Joined 24-Nov-07

Top Poster
4-Jun-08 6:51 pm

I think Gabriella is gorgeous and considered this when I was preg 1st time round.  If fourth would have been a girl he would have been Heidi.

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy

FET 20th July 2010......perfect 3/4 embryo, looked beautiful.........Faint positive hpt 25/7/10 at 5 days post transfer.

Waiting for my HeartsBaby GirlHearts

[url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/04/09/2011 arrived a month early, totally perfect

Joined 7-Feb-08

4-Jun-08 6:54 pm
So far we are considering: Sabrina, Rebecca, Mallory, and Melanie. Who knows, though--we will probably find at least a few more to add to the debate. I am open to suggestions! ariel3
ariel3 Baby Girl due July 2008 our first baby!

Joined 7-Jan-08

4-Jun-08 10:25 pm

DH and I are so bad about picking out names... definitely last minute types.  Right now are leaning towards one of the following:  Claire, Sylvia (Sylvie), or Katherine (Kate).  What do you ladies think?  I am totally open to other suggestions as well.  I'm looking for a classic name that's not too common or trendy.  For example, my boys' names are Henry and Miles.  I thought a girl would be so much easier to name... but I'm finding just the opposite!

SoontoB3 Baby Boy Baby Boy Expecting a Baby Girl July 11, 2008

? Completely Complete ?

Joined 8-May-08

Top Poster
4-Jun-08 10:33 pm

jjn:
I'm still on the fence with Gabriella or Lucinda, its starting to drive me crazy!!!!!!!!

If you can't decide which one you like best, why dont you wait till she arrives and see what name suits her the most.

December '04July '06

October '08 May '10 September '11

material girl!

Joined 13-Jun-07

Top Poster
4-Jun-08 11:51 pm

Lynda_Tyro"]

[quote user="jjn:

I'm still on the fence with Gabriella or Lucinda, its starting to drive me crazy!!!!!!!![/quote]

If you can't decide which one you like best, why dont you wait till she arrives and see what name suits her the most.

I know, it would seem like the most logicial thing to do right???? lol but with ds2 he was Max for the first 4 or so hours and then my DH walked in and said "hey, what do you think of Joshua?" so then we changed it...... I just don't want that to happen again.

Soo2b3, I like Kate and Claire, they're my picks.  I also like traditional names.

jjn

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy my IVF/PGD Baby Girl Check out my Blog www.in-gender.com/cs/blogs/jjn/default.aspx Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Joined 18-Jul-06

Top Poster
6-Jun-08 6:59 am

My little girl is going to be called Lyla. I can't believe it's only (around) 30 days until I meet her. I really hope she comes a bit early though because I've had enough.

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Girl

Joined 5-Jul-07

Top Poster
6-Jun-08 7:05 am

IVFMUM---Heidi is so cute! Such a classic, and so uncommon name these days. I LOVE IT!

Im due in September with a DD and we are thinking Ellie

Blessed with two gorgeous girls And another little miss on her way Baby Girl!!! A dream now only that, I am embracing the gift of 3 daughters and try and not hold onto the loss.

Jill

Joined 28-Feb-08

Top Poster
6-Jun-08 7:25 am

Ok so I am not pg YET but I plan on having my twin girls via IVF/PDG in July 2010.  PrayPrayPray

So you girls get to know early our names  Happy LMAO: Our top 4 now are:

Briella and Paris  Baby Bear GirlBaby Bear Girl

Mia and Brooke  Baby Bear GirlBaby Bear Girl

Oh and I LOVE Ava too.

OH I LOVE THE NAME GAME !!!!!

I also love all your names.......just beautiful !!!!!

Baby Boy 2002 Baby Boy 2004 Baby Boy 2007 Longing for Baby GirlBaby Girl

IVF Cycle #1 - Cancelled Day 6 poor responder  (300 Gonal F- long protocol)                                                                                                                        

IVF Cycle #2- Cancelled Day 6 poor responder (600 Gonal F - short protocol)

IVF Cycle #3- 6 follicles, 6 eggs, 6 fertilised, 4 PGD, 1 normal Baby Boy, 1 abnormal Baby Boy and our two dream Baby GirlBaby Girl one with Turners and one with Trisomy 13 and 15 HeartbrokenHeartbroken

Joined 11-Apr-07

9-Jun-08 8:05 am

I was totally set on Elena (Elaina) but then a friend used the name Alaina and so i'm not sure if i'd use it now. It has really put a downer on me.

The other names we have on our list so far are Evie, Orla, Iona and Eden. We are probably going to wait until she's born before we decide on her name.

Baby Boy JAN '01 Baby Boy MAR '03 Baby Boy DEC '05 Baby Girl JULY '08

Baby no. 5 due early August 2013

Joined 5-Jul-07

Top Poster
9-Jun-08 5:40 pm

Inga:

The other names we have on our list so far are Evie, Orla, Iona and Eden. We are probably going to wait until she's born before we decide on her name.

Eden is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE!!! I ABSOLUTLY ADORE that name..I have been desperatly trying to get DH on board with Eden since DD1 and got close this time, but now he's 100% against it :(  I love it!! Just thought i'd share my obsession with that name lol. ALso Evie is on our list! Very simular taste hehe!!

Blessed with two gorgeous girls And another little miss on her way Baby Girl!!! A dream now only that, I am embracing the gift of 3 daughters and try and not hold onto the loss.

Joined 28-Jan-08

Top Poster
12-Jun-08 6:08 am

We have picked Nash for our 3rd son's name and DS1 wants the middle name to be Logan (after Wolverine an X-men character) which we like too. So it will probably be Nash Logan. I love everyone elses choices too.

Baby Boy 4 years Baby Boy 21 months Baby Boy he's here, born 24/7/08!

? Completely Complete ?

Joined 8-May-08

Top Poster
12-Jun-08 6:14 am

Inga:

I love Evie...My DD1 is Evelyn and we call her Evie...Happy Smile

December '04July '06

October '08 May '10 September '11

Joined 27-Mar-08

15-Jun-08 3:49 pm

Lurker

Taimi+2boys:  We named one of our twins Logan after Wolverine.  He is a very intense kid so we often just call him Wolverine.

We are naming our daughter Margot after my grandmother.

Baby Boy 8 years old. My sweet, wonderful big boy!

Baby Boy Baby Boy 6 year old twins. Two of the most amazing people I have ever met!

Baby Girl The Baby Sister, Little Margot arrived 7/15/08.  What a light in our lives!

Emily

Joined 1-Oct-07

18-Jun-08 8:18 am

I LOVE the name Nash.  This was our first choice had this baby been a boy.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Page: of 2