Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

egg polarity?

Joined 22-May-08

Top Poster
30-May-08 11:23 pm
Ok I have been doing some reading on this and I know Red says that you will know what charge the egg is by your cm ph. Well what if your cm ph does not stay the same leading up to O? Also if you are swaying with cran and other acidyfying things how will you know your true ph and thus the charge of the egg? Did you take this into account when you swayed Tamara? Because ultimately we can sway till we are blue in the face but if the charge of the egg is not right it still won't work right? Are there any other ways to tell what charge your egg is when ttc? I am ttc a girl. Thanks
mom of 3 boyz and praying for a little sugar n' spice. Was planning on doing MS but God decided to surprise us early! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

30-May-08 11:27 pm

there are 2 studies that say that the polarity of the egg directly correlates with the pH of cm.  Also your pre O temps can indicate polarity of an egg.  If they are higher than normal it is in girl and lower than normal it is in boy

ddddds
My IG Blog.................... 7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones,
Swaying E-book .............................Ions, Supplements and Timing
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Kim

Joined 27-Dec-07

Top Poster
30-May-08 11:39 pm

Tamara"]there are 2 studies that say that the polarity of the egg directly correlates with the pH of cm.[/quote]

SO what ph "range" indicates girl and vice versa?

[quote user="Tamara:

If they are higher than normal it is in girl and lower than normal it is in boy

What's normal or is this diff for everyone?

Baby Boy April '03

Baby Boy October '06

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

30-May-08 11:42 pm

SO what ph "range" indicates girl and vice versa?

5 and under girl, 7 and over boy

What's normal or is this diff for everyone?

You need to temp for a while and you will see a patter of low cycles and high cycles

ddddds
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Kim

Joined 27-Dec-07

Top Poster
30-May-08 11:47 pm

SO if your natural ph is higher than 5  but you change it will supps/diet, will that change the polarity of the egg as well? If not, will it really matter?

Also, what about douching? if you can change your ph with douching will that affect polarity?

Baby Boy April '03

Baby Boy October '06

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

30-May-08 11:49 pm

SO if your natural ph is higher than 5  but you change it will supps/diet, will that change the polarity of the egg as well?

Yes it will 

Also, what about douching? if you can change your ph with douching will that affect polarity?

It takes about an hour for the douche pH to reach the egg. Once it reaches it, it can change the polairty but it will only stay that way as long as the pH stays low

ddddds
Other diets:

Kim

Joined 27-Dec-07

Top Poster
30-May-08 11:56 pm

Thanks! I never knew that the douche ph took an hour to get to the egg. Now I know why to douche an hour beforehand and not 30 minutes!

BTW: I am so excited for you! I have been praying for a healthy pg for you and for a boy! Yay! Now we can say thank you! (what a great b-day present!) I had a feeling though............Happy

Baby Boy April '03

Baby Boy October '06

Joined 22-May-08

Top Poster
30-May-08 11:58 pm
So since I am doing 0+12 would it be better to not use cran/crystal light pre-O and wait to see closer to O what my ph is? So this way it would not be masked by all the cran, etc.? But then also i would not be getting all the cran/acidifying stuff into my body beforehand to help with keeping my ph low, etc. so that would be bad too right?
mom of 3 boyz and praying for a little sugar n' spice. Was planning on doing MS but God decided to surprise us early! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

31-May-08 12:03 am

So since I am doing 0+12 would it be better to not use cran/crystal light pre-O and wait to see closer to O what my ph is?

NO 

So this way it would not be masked by all the cran, etc.?

NO

But then also i would not be getting all the cran/acidifying stuff into my body beforehand to help with keeping my ph low, etc. so that would be bad too right?

right

ddddds
Other diets:

Joined 22-May-08

Top Poster
31-May-08 12:04 am
oh wow! I never realized you could change the polarity of the egg when it is in a negative or positive charge. I thought during a neutral phase swaying can be effective with diet etc. So if my egg is negatively charged ( attracting boys) and I do diet, cal.mag,crystal light,cran., douche, tbm than that can alter the charge to positive to attract the girly sperm?

Joined 22-May-08

Top Poster
31-May-08 12:12 am
I also wanted to say congrats Tamara! How exciting! Thanks for all your help! Do you really believe swaying with gdc, swim up, and tbm has close to 90% success rate? What about the battery theory, how would one go about incorporating that into a sway?

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

31-May-08 12:16 am

oh wow! I never realized you could change the polarity of the egg when it is in a negative or positive charge. I thought during a neutral phase swaying can be effective with diet etc.

Don't forget this is just theory, not proven 

So if my egg is negatively charged ( attracting boys) and I do diet, cal.mag,crystal light,cran., douche, tbm than that can alter the charge to positive to attract the girly sperm?

I'm to tired to remember the + and - of everything right now (its past midnight here) however yes if you douche you theoretical change the charge of the egg to attract the opposite sperm as long as the douche was done an hour before

ddddds
Other diets:

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

31-May-08 12:20 am

I also wanted to say congrats Tamara! How exciting! Thanks for all your help! Do you really believe swaying with gdc, swim up, and tbm has close to 90% success rate?

First off my opinion is biased now lol  for TTC a boy I think MSU is about 90% if everything is perfect and for ttc a girl I think GDC, SU and TBM is about 90% and SU + TBM is 85% if everything is perfect.  Now remember, these are just guesses, not fact.  It is still swaying and it isn't 100%.  These are also based on a perfect attempt with diet, supplements pH, ions, everything going perfect.  Even my attempt wasn't perfect. 

What about the battery theory, how would one go about incorporating that into a sway?

We tried to research this but it didn't' go to far.  I found more theory's on it but the debate about + and -  ions got even me confused lol

ddddds
Other diets:

I got my girl!

Joined 14-Mar-08

Top Poster
31-May-08 7:35 am

Sorry to butt in- my pre o temps usually dip into the mid 96 range- is this in the boy range? My cm ph is always below 5 even at o. What do you think?

Mom to: Baby Boy Dylan Michael 1-20-2003 Baby Boy Zachery John 6-10-2004   Baby Girl  Ava Marie 5-30- 2009

Lilypie

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

31-May-08 7:38 am

Sorry to butt in- my pre o temps usually dip into the mid 96 range- is this in the boy range?

It depends what normal is for you 

My cm ph is always below 5 even at o. What do you think?

that is great for a girl.. what is dh pH?  What is your diet like

ddddds
Other diets:

Page: of 4