Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Forum Tip: Update your bio in your profile, it's new! (Thanks to mommyem for suggestion!)

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
6-May-08 11:19 am

The bio isn't new, but it now uses the editor instead of just a textbox -- so you can change fonts and colors, and of course add images using the image linker and image picker tools!

Please use your bio to tell us all about yourself!  Use your imagination --- your bio length is unlimited (I think, pretty dang long anyway), and here are some ideas to get you started:

• Add a ticker for each child's age.  Tell us what's special about each of your little ones!
  • Add all the glitters and blinkies you want! 
  • Tell us about your DH / significant other.  How long have you been married?  What does he do?  How did you meet?
  • Tell us about your gender journey.  What gender are you hoping for and why?  What method did/are you attempting?
  • More about yourself.  What are your political views? Your religion? Your favorite music, movies, books, tv shows?
  • You get the idea.  You can click my avatar to see my profile.

(Thanks to mommyem for the idea for this!  This is not as elaborate as what you showed me but since the length of your bio is not limited you can pretty much do whatever you want... maybe someday I can add the option to pimp your profile.)

Mom to And Microsort/IUI twins!

Joined 12-Jul-07

Top Poster
6-May-08 12:06 pm

Thanks Maureen, I've been working on mine.  Hope everyone works on theirs too!

Mar 03 Baby Girl
Dec 04 Baby Girl
Aug 06 Baby Girl
Jan 09 Baby Girl
Due Jul 11 Baby Girl

Jojo

Joined 1-Aug-06

Top Poster
6-May-08 2:02 pm

Ok...I must be a ding dong or something...but smiliey and tickers are not working in my Bio.  So I have nothing fun in there Sad

What am I doing wrong?  I did my tickers like I would in my signature and when I click on the smiliey I want, it doesn't show up...jut the brackets.....

Hmmmm

Mom to 4 beautiful children and 3 angel babies Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby Boy
Heartbroken March 2011  Heartbroken June 2011 Heartbroken November 2011 lost our baby Baby Bear Boy at 18 weeksSad

Preggo again! Due 12-25-13

Au 79

Joined 25-Sep-06

Top Poster
6-May-08 2:36 pm

OMG!! emily!! this is awesome!!! thanks maureen! i cant wait to pimp my prof!

RQ~ 8, err... i mean 32 Baby Bear Boy,Baby Bear Girl,Baby Bear Boy: you'd better recognize!

http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/p/7093/54561.aspx#54561 here is the link to my TBM success story for #2! I went on to do the same for #3 and added ions/diet/low sodium/etc... #3 is my beautiful baby boy! does swaying actually sway???

hoping for BFPs for all my IG girls!..... lets see those second lines!!!

Bump it B!tches! you know you want to!

a friend will help you move. a good friend will help you move a body.~ anon

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. -Catherine-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies. (Unknown)

material girl!

Joined 13-Jun-07

Top Poster
6-May-08 2:46 pm

I like it a lot!!!!  When I have more time I'll pimp mine also.  But hey Maureen.... what's with the supermodel status? LOL

jjn

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy my IVF/PGD Baby Girl Check out my Blog www.in-gender.com/cs/blogs/jjn/default.aspx Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Au 79

Joined 25-Sep-06

Top Poster
6-May-08 3:10 pm

yeah./.... im not getting it either?? how does this work?

RQ~ 8, err... i mean 32 Baby Bear Boy,Baby Bear Girl,Baby Bear Boy: you'd better recognize!

http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/p/7093/54561.aspx#54561 here is the link to my TBM success story for #2! I went on to do the same for #3 and added ions/diet/low sodium/etc... #3 is my beautiful baby boy! does swaying actually sway???

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. -Catherine-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies. (Unknown)

Au 79

Joined 25-Sep-06

Top Poster
6-May-08 3:19 pm

ok, i think i understand... using the tree button (insert image) i can put in my old ticker codes. but for some reason it is doubling everything i put in so i get two images??? what is up? HELP!!!!

Joined 12-Jul-07

Top Poster
6-May-08 3:37 pm

Maureen told me that I have to hit the HTML button and put the codes in there, so that's what I've been doing and it's been working.

Mar 03 Baby Girl
Dec 04 Baby Girl
Aug 06 Baby Girl
Jan 09 Baby Girl
Due Jul 11 Baby Girl

Au 79

Joined 25-Sep-06

Top Poster
6-May-08 4:52 pm

thanks em!!! now ive got it really!!!

oh , how do you put the different sections into the bio?

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
6-May-08 5:42 pm

To make different sections, just type the name of the section and make it in bigger text.

You can add the horizontal divider  by clicking the button on the toolbar for the divider.  (I just added this today, the icon is just a horizontal line.... in between indent-left and bulleted list.) 

Au 79

Joined 25-Sep-06

Top Poster
6-May-08 7:11 pm

for some reason i cant find the horizontal divider button?

also, why are my pictures coming out so huge? the first pic of my DS and the last pic of my DS are both the same size 170 x 226.... why do they look so different?

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
6-May-08 7:42 pm

You may need to switch to using the enhanced editor.  In your profile, click site options, then switch to the enhanced editor, and save your profile. (I don't know about yoru image size thing, I'll look at it.) 

Au 79

Joined 25-Sep-06

Top Poster
6-May-08 7:59 pm

thanks i will check out enhanced editor......

my pics fixed themselves once i loged out logged back in.Happy  LOL

Au 79

Joined 25-Sep-06

Top Poster
6-May-08 8:01 pm

welll look at that!!! a whole new freakin world i didnt know exsisted... thanks for the enhanced editor tip maureen!

Au 79

Joined 25-Sep-06

Top Poster
6-May-08 10:13 pm

maureen~ why is it that i can add a background to my bio... but when i save it it doesnt show up... only the code does? yet before i save it i can see the background just fine?

Page: of 2