Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Forum Tip: Use the image picker to add additional smileys and multiple photos to your posts!

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
6-May-08 9:26 am

Here's the great new feature that's been here all along!

Image Picker: Click this icon on the editor tool bar when you are writing a new post

You can use the image picker to quickly browse and insert images in posts when you are editing a forum post, blog post, your bio in your profile, anything!   Yes, you can put multiple images in a single post.

• Use it to add "clickable" images like additional smileys, glitter graphics, and more!  Many of you have asked for more smileys, and now we'll have them -- and even organized into categories.
  • Use it to easily add images from a photo gallery to a forum post or blog post.  You'll be able to insert the full-sized image, or multiple thumbnails that link to the full-sized image! 

Here's how it works.  Click the  icon and the image picker pops up.

• The Photos tab lists all photo galleries that you have permission to view. 
  • If you have a blog, you will also have a tab for your blog. So can easily reuse a pic from a blog post in another blog post, or put pics you used in your blog in a forum post.

Now click one of the Clickables folders.  Suppose you were writing a post to wish me a happy birthday.

• Just click the Birthday folder, scroll through the birthday images until you find one you like.  Double-click it and BADABING, it appears in your post!
  • I will be adding more categories for Clickables and more images.  If you would like to suggest some images for clickables, go to  the Suggest a Clickable photo gallery, and upload the image you'd like to suggest.

(Note: Don't use images from the "Suggest a Clickable" folder in your posts, because they may be moved or deleted from that folder.)

If you're adding a photo, you might want to use some options.

• You can change Image Size to thumbnail (other sizes are available) and link the image to the original image, or the image details (the description that was entered when the photo was uploaded to the gallery). 

If you selected a photo gallery that you are allowed to add photos to, you'll also have an Upload Photo tab, like this.

• You can quickly add a photo right to your photo gallery!

WARNING!!!  Images added to your photo gallery DO NOT SHOW UP IMMEDIATELY in the image picker!  Yes that is stupid!  But they don't!  You may have to close the image picker and wait several minutes for the image to show up.  Don't upload the same image 15 times because it doesn't show up right away.  This is also true if you add the image directly to the photo gallery.

I hope you like the image picker!  Happy posting. Kiss

Mom to And Microsort/IUI twins!

Joined 24-May-07

Top Poster
6-May-08 10:06 am

YAY!!!  This IS veeeeerrrryyy cool!  Now no more multiple posts of one picture each! 

See?  I used it!  Easy Peasy!  I love the upload photo feature too! 

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
6-May-08 10:08 am

I KNOW!!!  And it has been sitting there for a YEAR or more and we never noticed it!  I think it's because the icon is so lame.  Maybe I can come up with a better one.

Joined 24-May-07

Top Poster
6-May-08 10:18 am

Yeah; it kinda looks like a spreadsheet tool or something along those lines!  I think I've actually clicked on it before and didn't explore it.  

OK I uploaded a blinkie from my computer into the "Suggest a clickable" folder...we'll see if it shows up soon! 

Joined 19-Mar-07

Top Poster
6-May-08 10:19 am

Does your pic have to be in the gallery to have more than 1 on a post?

Au 79

Joined 25-Sep-06

Top Poster
6-May-08 10:20 am

just had to try this out

and now for a second image

hum??? second image got popped to the top? probably user error???!?!?!? anyway, i LIKE IT!
RQ~ 8, err... i mean 32 Baby Bear Boy,Baby Bear Girl,Baby Bear Boy: you'd better recognize!

http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/p/7093/54561.aspx#54561 here is the link to my TBM success story for #2! I went on to do the same for #3 and added ions/diet/low sodium/etc... #3 is my beautiful baby boy! does swaying actually sway???

hoping for BFPs for all my IG girls!..... lets see those second lines!!!

Bump it B!tches! you know you want to!

a friend will help you move. a good friend will help you move a body.~ anon

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. -Catherine-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies. (Unknown)

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
6-May-08 10:27 am

I changed the icon to this:   Now that looks like something interesting to click on.

Jojo

Joined 1-Aug-06

Top Poster
6-May-08 10:54 am

Ok...just playing around with it.....

Mom to 4 beautiful children and 3 angel babies Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby Boy
Heartbroken March 2011  Heartbroken June 2011 Heartbroken November 2011 lost our baby Baby Bear Boy at 18 weeksSad

Preggo again! Due 12-25-13

give me coffee and no one

Joined 4-Feb-07

Top Poster
6-May-08 11:09 am

LOVE it!!!! 

Joined 20-Oct-05

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

6-May-08 11:27 am

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
29-Aug-08 4:02 pm

Bump!

Miss Cooch if you're nast

Joined 22-Apr-06

Top Poster
29-Aug-08 4:55 pm

I wanna play... 

Joined 17-Jul-07

Top Poster
4-Oct-08 1:48 pm

I added this pic to the babies gallery but don't know how to rename it now that it's there.  I would like to simply name it 'Benjamin'.

How do I add a folder for my photos? I love this feature, btw!

Peace out IG!

Joined 26-Apr-07

Top Poster
4-Oct-08 2:06 pm

"Embrace the life you have, not the life you THINK you should have."

Almighty Creator,

Hear this prayer and the wishes of my heart. You know my deep desire for a child, a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.

Amen~

Joined 7-Dec-08

Top Poster
28-Dec-08 3:06 pm

I don't know if anyone will see this now, but how do you put a pic of a test on a post?

Baby Boy-03 Baby Boy-06 hoping-Baby Girl April 2015

Page: of 2