Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Big Boobs

Joined 21-Oct-07

Top Poster
6-May-08 7:29 am

Hi,

I have two boys and currently pregnant.  My boobs have gotten so large since I found out I was pregnant.   I don't remember having such large breasts (and are still sore) so early in my pregnancy.  With my boys I remember my breasts enlarging later in my pregnancies.  Does this mean anything?  Anyone experience big boobs with being pregnant with a girl?

Sweets.

Baby Boy - 7yrs Baby Boy - 4yrs Baby Boy - edd 12-30-08

Joined 16-Mar-07

Top Poster
6-May-08 7:43 am

nope.  mine have been slower to get big each time.  enjoy em while you got em though! 

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby Boy

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 23-Jan-07

Top Poster
6-May-08 8:16 pm

mine are almost double already, have been for a few weeks.  i keep telling DH "look!!!!--but they're sore, don't touch!"  I don't know what I'm having, but praying for a girl!  Mine never grew this fast with any of my boys!  That is something I would remember!

Sometimes on the way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one.

Joined 11-Mar-08

Top Poster
7-May-08 3:40 am

hi when i had my little girl my boobs got really big and when my  sister was pregnant everyone was saying girl because her boob got hugh and she did have a girl  but i have noticed  women who have had girls got really big boobs in pregnancy so i think yes they do get bigger when  carrying girls

Joined 21-Apr-08

Top Poster
19-May-08 10:27 pm

My boobs got big straight away with my first pregnancy... which I m/c. Then they got bif straight away with DS. They were so sore I had to get a bra to sleep in!!

This pregnancy... I'm still waiting for them to grow?!?!?!?!? Tongue Tied  Don't know the sex yet.

Baby Bear Boy 02   Baby Bear Girl 08

Dawn

Joined 19-Oct-07

Top Poster
19-May-08 11:22 pm

My boobs got big fast with my 2 boys but are not that big yet wit this pregnancy. I am having a girl :)

Joined 29-Jan-08

Top Poster
4-Jun-08 10:29 am

My boobs didn't grow much in pregnancy when I had my son.

This time, they're huge already (have had to buy new bras which I never did when pg with my son) and still very sore/ painful. Don't know what we're having yet but we swayed for a girl.

- Amity ... and my two loves:
Baby Boy 2002 - Shettles opposite
Baby Boy 2008 - TBM O+12 opposite

Praying for Baby Girl or Baby Girl Baby Girl in our future. - No more at-home swaying for us! Researching IVF/ PGD for 2010/ 2011.

Joined 22-Apr-06

Top Poster
4-Jun-08 10:35 am

My first pg they got HUGE...I seriously considered calling Playboy b/c I could have been the fold-out model, hands down. Shoulda done it then b/c they've never been the same since. Lol.

With the rest of my pg's they didn't get nearly as big, but with my last pg (dd) the left one was noticeably bigger than the right. That's another OWT for a girl.

Joined 19-Jun-08

26-Jun-08 11:33 am

Interesting post. My boobs got huge very early with my daughter and with this pregnancy too (but not sure what I'm having yet)

Baby Girl Ava 3-31-05  Baby Boy Christian 12-19-08

I got my girl!!!!

Joined 16-Feb-07

Top Poster
26-Jun-08 11:35 am

My boobs got big much quicker this time with DD than with either DS

Baby Boy 1993 Baby Boy 1995 Baby Girl 2008

Joined 29-Jan-08

Top Poster
27-Jun-08 1:02 pm

Amity:

My boobs didn't grow much in pregnancy when I had my son.

This time, they're huge already (have had to buy new bras which I never did when pg with my son) and still very sore/ painful. Don't know what we're having yet but we swayed for a girl.

Just an update to say that in my case, my early huge boobs obvioulsy didn't mean girl after all.

- Amity ... and my two loves:
Baby Boy 2002 - Shettles opposite
Baby Boy 2008 - TBM O+12 opposite

Praying for Baby Girl or Baby Girl Baby Girl in our future. - No more at-home swaying for us! Researching IVF/ PGD for 2010/ 2011.

Joined 24-Jul-07

Top Poster
14-Jul-08 4:12 pm

My DD#1 saw me changing one day and said, "Mommy, you're boobs are too big for your bra.  You need a bra like grandma's."  Happy ROFL

Hugs Violet October 2002 Hugs Violet November 2005 Hugs Violet February 19, 2009 

Joined 9-Aug-08

9-Aug-08 10:54 pm

mine is the same way but im opposite of you. ive never had my boobs get so big and sore so quickly in pregnancy but this time it has but i have 3 girls and this is my 4th and i will find out what it is on wednesday

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Gender Predictor
Baby Gender Predictor
Madame Zaritska's reading What she senses for you The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning . After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and some blond hair.

Joined 22-Apr-06

Top Poster
12-Aug-08 1:48 pm

Mine got huge with ds1....I still regret not cashing in as a Playboy model. I'd be loaded. They didn't grow much with ds2-4 and though they were a little bigger with dd, I suspect that's b/c it had been so long since I'd been pg. Something I did notice is that the left one was larger than the right, which is another OWT for a girl. Worked for me.

Joined 22-Aug-08

22-Aug-08 1:41 pm

With my two daughters my boobs didn't changed in size until after they were born, but I am currently pregnant with # 3 and my boobs haven't stopped growing. They are falling out of my bra and I am only 12 weeks.

Page: of 2