Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Is anyone else walking like . . .

Lovin' the BBQ Sauce

Joined 21-Aug-07

Top Poster
21-Apr-08 8:42 am

your feet are stuck in the mud?

I just can't get any energy.  I am barely able to walk across the room!  I don't remember this happening with my other 2 this early.  I still have 2 1/2 months to go!

How is everyone else doing?

Baby Boy Logan - 9 Baby Boy Shane - 7 Baby Boy Julian- 4

Joined 28-Jan-08

Top Poster
23-Apr-08 6:05 am

Am I ever! Glad to hear I am not the only one. I met a woman today that was due three days after me and I couldn't even tell she was pregnant. Her stomach was half the size of mine, so yea I am waddling around. I just want to get past 30 weeks as people seem astonished when I say I am 26 weeks, it's embarrassing!Happy ROFL I really am far more tired with this pregnancy for sure, so you are definitely not alone.

Just wondering how far up are you feeling the baby kicking? I can feel the baby moving only an inch or two away from my rib cage already, so I am thinking I must be having a big baby or long at least. I am only about 5 foot 2 and DS1 was 52cm and DS2 was 51cm (he was 2 weeks early).

Baby Boy 4 years Baby Boy 21 months Baby Boy he's here, born 24/7/08!

Lovin' the BBQ Sauce

Joined 21-Aug-07

Top Poster
23-Apr-08 7:41 am

I think my baby is heads up right now because all the kicking is in my groin area and lots of times my organs!  Which means his butt is facing out.  It is really uncomfortable especially when I'm trying to sleep.  I'd much rather he was kicking my stomach than my organs Confused

I haven't had much movement near my rib cage so I definitely think the baby is heads up.  At least I'm having a c-section so it doesn't really matter.  Stick out tongue

Joined 28-Jan-08

Top Poster
23-Apr-08 6:07 pm

That is uncomfortable. My DS1 was a largish baby and he was breech up until about 36 weeks and the kicks to the bladder etc were quite painful. I am having a c-section too.

Melanie

Joined 8-Jan-07

Top Poster
24-Apr-08 10:11 pm

I'm not doing too badly in terms of energy and I hope it keeps up.  I think my baby is breech as well, due to feeling all the kicks down below.  DS was breech too.  I'm having a repeat c/s this time, so it doesn't really matter either way. 

Lovin' the BBQ Sauce

Joined 21-Aug-07

Top Poster
25-Apr-08 12:31 pm

On Friday, my doctor told me I was anemic so I've since been on iron supplements.  I'm not walking like a zombie anymore!  Agree

Joined 28-Jan-08

Top Poster
26-Apr-08 1:09 am

That's no good. At least your aware of it now, hope those iron tablets kick in soon and your energy levels keep improving.

Page: of 1