Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

douches after cutoff?

Joined 24-Sep-07

31-Mar-08 3:06 pm

hi

i was wondering if its ok to keep doing douches the days leading up to o day? the swimmers are in a safe place right? they won´t get washed away ? im thinking about doing a 2 day cut off and a 0+12...

Amanda

Joined 28-Oct-07

Top Poster
31-Mar-08 3:29 pm

the douches I would think would only effect in the vj, douching after, the sperm have swam past the vj, the douching 1/2 hour after is to refreeze the y sperm so they don't start swimming again, if you were going to do a cutoff, douching 1/2 hour for days 2 days would be hard, even when sleeping,  as an O+12 you keep douching every 1/2 hour for 4 hours because the egg is waiting so they keep getting zapped and the females hopefully win. HTH

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

31-Mar-08 3:32 pm

this is fine as long as your pH doesn't drop below 4.  When you change the pH in your vj you change it in your entire track

ddddds
My IG Blog.................... 7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones,
Swaying E-book .............................Ions, Supplements and Timing
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Amanda

Joined 28-Oct-07

Top Poster
31-Mar-08 3:34 pm

Tamara:

this is fine as long as your pH doesn't drop below 4.  When you change the pH in your vj you change it in your entire track

even inside the cervix, oh thank you I did not know that.

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

31-Mar-08 3:36 pm

yup!  it isnt instant.  Take about an hour to change pH everywhere

ddddds
My IG Blog.................... 7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones,
Swaying E-book .............................Ions, Supplements and Timing
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Joined 29-Jan-08

Top Poster
1-Apr-08 4:40 am

I still think it's difficult to control pH 24/7 with a cut-off right up to O. Like Cookie said, when you're sleeping etc. you can't really check every 30 minutes or so to see if pH is rising. I think that's part of the reason why cut-offs (even with TBM), or cut-offs coupled with O+12 have a lower success rate on this board than strict 0+12 (with TBM).

But yes, douches affect the entire environment in a chain reaction, right up to the fallopian tubes.

- Amity ... and my two loves:
Baby Boy 2002 - Shettles opposite
Baby Boy 2008 - TBM O+12 opposite

Praying for Baby Girl or Baby Girl Baby Girl in our future. - No more at-home swaying for us! Researching IVF/ PGD for 2010/ 2011.

Joined 24-Sep-07

1-Apr-08 11:10 am
ok, i just think that i dont get pregnant with 0+12, so im thinking about doing cut off and 0+12 to increase my chanses....... i dont know what else to do...

Joined 29-Jan-08

Top Poster
1-Apr-08 12:59 pm

anabelle:
ok, i just think that i dont get pregnant with 0+12, so im thinking about doing cut off and 0+12 to increase my chanses....... i dont know what else to do...

Well, it depends how important the sway is to you and how much you want to be pregnant.

BUT I also have to say that it took us only ONE strict TBM O+12 attempt to get pregnant. Same goes for several other posters here.
It actually seems like a good way to get pregnant.

Good luck!

- Amity ... and my two loves:
Baby Boy 2002 - Shettles opposite
Baby Boy 2008 - TBM O+12 opposite

Praying for Baby Girl or Baby Girl Baby Girl in our future. - No more at-home swaying for us! Researching IVF/ PGD for 2010/ 2011.

Page: of 1