Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Babies are a lot of work!

Joined 18-May-07

Top Poster
13-Mar-08 7:31 pm

Man I forgot how demanding they can be...LOL!  It has been 7 years since I had my DS that I forgot the newborn stage can be very challenging!  I love her and am soooooo grateful to have her here.....but my house is a disaster....laundry is piling up......there is no food in the house......I have not made dinner in over a month......and I have not had a lot of time to play with poor DS (who is handling it like a champ, I love that little guy!!!).  It is all well worth it but I do miss having a lifeHappy  LOL.  And as much as I'm BI***ING....I can't wait until she is a year so I can start trying for my 3rd and final one!!!Happy ROFL

My children are my TREASURES Baby Boy My Handsome Son Baby Girl My Beautiful Daughter

Robin

Joined 8-Aug-07

13-Mar-08 7:39 pm

I hear ya, I forgot what it's like to have a life....so I figure what's one more!!! LOL!!! That's great that your Son is older, I bet he's a Big help.

Baby Boy- 03/95 Baby Boy- 09/00 Baby Boy- 09/03 Baby Boy- 08/05 Baby Girl 10/08 My Angel Baby m/c at 4mnths Baby Girl 7/09 m/c at 18wks Baby Girl 3/10 m/c at 4mnths 

Joined 24-May-07

Top Poster
13-Mar-08 8:25 pm

ShylohDreaming:

Man I forgot how demanding they can be...LOL!  It has been 7 years since I had my DS that I forgot the newborn stage can be very challenging!

Oh man this hit me HARD...and the postpartum hormones!  I had totally forgotten what a raving lunatic they made me!  Try to remember...it gets better!

Long curly hair - and RED

Joined 15-Nov-06

Top Poster
13-Mar-08 8:40 pm

Right now is the roughest with Evan - most of the time when he's awake, he wants to be entertained....  I can't get much done....  I LOVE, LOVE making him laugh/smile, but my house/laundry is certainly taking the brunt of it all....

Baby Boy Brandon 14 Baby Boy Andy 13 Baby Boy Dylan 9 Baby Boy Evan 1
FINALLY decided on IVF/PGD - hoping to be able to start in June 09 for our long awaited Baby Girl baby PhotobucketForever my Angel

Joined 18-May-07

Top Poster
13-Mar-08 8:47 pm

AprilMay:
Oh man this hit me HARD...and the postpartum hormones! 

The postpartum hormones are the worst! I'm laughing one minute and crying the next....LOL!

My children are my TREASURES Baby Boy My Handsome Son Baby Girl My Beautiful Daughter

Joined 30-Mar-07

Top Poster
13-Mar-08 8:48 pm

I had the same problem because DS1 was 9 when DS2 was born.  You forget just how hard it really is.  Good luck!

Baby Boy 1997 Baby Boy 2006

Au 79

Joined 25-Sep-06

Top Poster
13-Mar-08 8:50 pm

keep up the great work mommy! before you know it she will be running around wearing pigtails and you will miss this tiny baby!!

RQ~ 8, err... i mean 32 Baby Bear Boy,Baby Bear Girl,Baby Bear Boy: you'd better recognize!

http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/p/7093/54561.aspx#54561 here is the link to my TBM success story for #2! I went on to do the same for #3 and added ions/diet/low sodium/etc... #3 is my beautiful baby boy! does swaying actually sway???

hoping for BFPs for all my IG girls!..... lets see those second lines!!!

Bump it B!tches! you know you want to!

a friend will help you move. a good friend will help you move a body.~ anon

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. -Catherine-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies. (Unknown)

Joined 22-Apr-06

Top Poster
13-Mar-08 9:01 pm

Lol- I didn't have a life to begin with, so not missing that Stick out tongue...but you forget how much junk you have to lug around and how much longer it takes to get anything accomplished.

Joined 18-May-07

Top Poster
13-Mar-08 9:33 pm

alligus:
you forget how much junk you have to lug around and how much longer it takes to get anything accomplished.

You are so not kidding about that!  It took me an hour to get everything together to go for a half hour outing the other dayStick out tongue

Angela

Joined 22-Aug-06

Top Poster
13-Mar-08 10:57 pm

Shel:

Right now is the roughest with Evan - most of the time when he's awake, he wants to be entertained....  I can't get much done....  I LOVE, LOVE making him laugh/smile, but my house/laundry is certainly taking the brunt of it all....

THe newborn phase is alot of work!  Right now wer are right there with you Shel though! HE is awake more and always wants to be entertained, which makes it so hard to get things done

ANGELA Elisabeth Emma 12/30/04 Harold Qui-Gon 06/15/06-06/15/06 Anakin Edmund 10/13/07 (my ingender success baby) Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Bazinga!!!!!

Joined 19-Jul-07

Top Poster
13-Mar-08 11:12 pm

I agree! DD has colick and I'm just overwhelemed! 

Joined 28-Apr-06

Top Poster
14-Mar-08 1:24 pm
__

Baby Boy,Baby Boy,Baby Boy, + (Baby GirlBaby BoyBaby Boy) IVF Triplets

Joined 18-May-07

Top Poster
14-Mar-08 4:16 pm

oh my gosh....it's hard with one much less 3 lol!  Great idea with the dinners i'm gonna have to do that too!

Praying for a healthy bab

Joined 27-Sep-06

Top Poster
14-Mar-08 5:27 pm

Oh yes...my days seem to have gotten shorter...where does the time go? Its all about the baby. I am so glad you mentioned the hormone things...I too can sometimes cry if someone says the wrong thing. I agree a schedule is keeping me so organised..its the only way I can manage 5 kids & it actually gives me more time. I brought a huge whiteboard the week Jordan was born & I have everything I have to do written on it..even the meals lol. When Jordan has a good sleep after lunch I often cook dinner then as I know around late afternoon he is one fussy baby.I also have a baby swing & it can be like having a nanny lol. It is voice activated & when I need to get things done in the morning he goes into it & it swings him to sleep.I try & get all the beds made & I wash every day in the mornings. DH makes all the school lunches for me at night & before bed I find if everything is clean it makes things so much better in the morning.

BTW is eveyones baby (s)...having a fussy few hours every day? Ours is from around 7 to 10pm...he eats then fusses & I end up having to swaddle him tight & walk around the house. GL everyone xo

Here is photo of Jordan in his swing!

Full-size image

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Boy Heartbroken  21st July 2010 at 11.5 weeks.Heartbroken April 2011 at 6 weeksHeartbroken23rd August 2011 at 12weeksHeartbrokenNovember 2011-4weeks.
Baby Baby Girl due Christmas Day. Prayers for a healthy baby.x

Pregnancy%20ticker
pregnant

Joined 18-May-07

Top Poster
14-Mar-08 6:22 pm

I should get a white board too. But I have to admit I'm not that organized....LOL!  I do what I can during the day....my first priority is making sure DS get's everything he needs for school and then the house. What I get done, I get done, what I don't will just have to wait until the next dayStick out tongue

Jordan is beautiful!  What a sweetie.  Shyloh doesn't really have a certain time that she fusses.....she pretty much only cries when she is hungry but every now and then will fuss for a bit and be done.  DS on the other hand fussed ALL the time! It was so frustrating trying to figure out what he needed. 

Page: of 2