Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

TTC a girl but may have flubbed on the sway!

Joined 19-Jun-13

19-Jun-13 12:35 am
Hi guys! I'm new here and boy, I'm so glad I found this site! I have been doing the shuttles method (read the book) for two months now and have had sex as much as possible (according to the book) and "cut off" at 3 days before O. The last three week I have have also changed my diet for a girl as well (found on a different site) that could help sway. But from what I have read in here I need to douche and also include cranberries supplements and I have not done that!! Now I'm freaking out that what I did is not enough! Has anyone not done the douches and still had a sway for a girl? Me being a perfectionist feel like I may have flubbed this up and I am sooooo desperate for a girl! Also we did not abstain from sex but I did not have a big O (GRrRRrr) Feeling sexually frustrated and mentally done!

Joined 31-May-11

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

23-Jun-13 9:36 pm
themainb:
Hi guys! I'm new here and boy, I'm so glad I found this site! I have been doing the shuttles method (read the book) for two months now and have had sex as much as possible (according to the book) and "cut off" at 3 days before O. The last three week I have have also changed my diet for a girl as well (found on a different site) that could help sway. But from what I have read in here I need to douche and also include cranberries supplements and I have not done that!! Now I'm freaking out that what I did is not enough! Has anyone not done the douches and still had a sway for a girl? Me being a perfectionist feel like I may have flubbed this up and I am sooooo desperate for a girl! Also we did not abstain from sex but I did not have a big O (GRrRRrr) Feeling sexually frustrated and mentally done!
Plenty of girls have been conceived without douching and supplements! Read the FAQ part of this forum for the details of the diets recommend by this website and other important tips and information and GL!

Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Boy

Page: of 1