Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Anyone use Rephresh in their sway????

Joined 4-Jul-12

Top Poster
25-Oct-12 8:10 pm

Hi Ladies, I am currently swaying for a girl. I have been using douches with cut off for a few months with no success. I am thinking of maybe using Rephresh this month and BDing lots.

Just wondering if many other ladies have used it? If yes do you know yet if your sway was successful with it?  

Baby Bear Boy 2009           Baby Baby Bear Girl due August 2013

Joined 19-Jul-12

9-Nov-12 7:26 am
Hi, I will also use rephresh for my sway! RepHresh is specially designed to chemically react with everything it touches to lower pH, so even if your body does release more mucus, the RepHresh is supposed to react with the mucus to bring down the pH, ergo no pH spike after using it. The others might trigger you body to release more alcaline mucus to balance everything thats why people might notice a high ph with vinegar douche, aci jel and replens... The only doubt is if I will combine rephresh with aci jel... and if I will use it after BD... because it is said to lower your chances to get pregnant if you put something in there afterwards...."bothering" them ;)

Baby Boy baby A - 2011     Baby Girl ttc - Nov2012...

Joined 18-May-12

10-Nov-12 1:57 pm

Hi,

I used RePhresh for my sway and BD a lot! I'm now 7 weeks pregnant so it's too early to say that my sway worked, but I liked the concept of Rephresh. I think it's very effective at keeping Ph at a 4.5 without killing spermies. Good luck!

Baby Bear Boy'08 Baby Bear Boy'11 and pregnant now! PrayBaby Bear Girl

Joined 4-Jul-12

Top Poster
10-Nov-12 3:10 pm

Thanks for the replies. I tried it this month and it made my pH go up to over 6 when it was 5 before so I am going to give it a miss going forward. I really liked the idea about it bringing everything back to 4.5 so that is why I used it but maybe it effects me differently. Did you both test for ph before and after to see what it did?

Joined 30-Jan-12

Top Poster
13-Nov-12 10:44 pm
Just wondering as well about this. Ladies how much did you use? I use like half of it every 3 days is that even enough? Also how long did it take you to conceive? Did you have to use a pillow under you after BD? I am on month 4 of using it still no bfp .
Praying hard to God for just 1 after to complete my family .

Angela

Joined 20-Jul-11

Top Poster
13-Nov-12 11:18 pm
I bded lots the month I got pregnant with dd and used refresh. I will say be careful with the rephresh as it can kill sperm and lower the ph too low if using oo much. I dtd lots as this was opposite I did with my boys . Good luck

Baby Bear Boy  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy  Baby Bear GirlBorn Aug 5, 2012 at 39 weeks 5 days

Stillwanttwomore....

Joined 3-Oct-10

Top Poster
13-Nov-12 11:23 pm

Not that you asked but I am going to give you my opinion anyway :)  I would still douche with vinegar and use a jelly afterwards either aci-jel or replens.  I have seen a few times where rephresh has made ph go up, as well right now that are a TON on opposites on GD, and a lot of these women used it for there girl sways.  Not trying to scare you but you may want to try one more cycle with the douche and jelly with BD through O and see if you get a BFP..  this is what I did and I am having a girl. 

Tiff :)

LMO123:

Thanks for the replies. I tried it this month and it made my pH go up to over 6 when it was 5 before so I am going to give it a miss going forward. I really liked the idea about it bringing everything back to 4.5 so that is why I used it but maybe it effects me differently. Did you both test for ph before and after to see what it did?

Stillwanttwomore....

Joined 3-Oct-10

Top Poster
13-Nov-12 11:26 pm

According to Tamara the 2 most effective items for lowering Ph when swaying for a girl are vinegar and aci-jel.  And if you can get a hold of aci-jel I would def use it!  I think there has only ever been 1 opposite with aci-jel, until everything else there tends to be quite a bit more opposites when using them to sway.

IsabelB23:
Hi, I will also use rephresh for my sway! RepHresh is specially designed to chemically react with everything it touches to lower pH, so even if your body does release more mucus, the RepHresh is supposed to react with the mucus to bring down the pH, ergo no pH spike after using it. The others might trigger you body to release more alcaline mucus to balance everything thats why people might notice a high ph with vinegar douche, aci jel and replens... The only doubt is if I will combine rephresh with aci jel... and if I will use it after BD... because it is said to lower your chances to get pregnant if you put something in there afterwards...."bothering" them ;)

Joined 4-Jul-12

Top Poster
14-Nov-12 2:56 am

Ladies I would defintiely test it first. I think for some people it can raise you pH. For me that was the case. I am vinegar and acigel now all the way, and forgetting about rephresh.

Stillwanttwomore....

Joined 3-Oct-10

Top Poster
14-Nov-12 8:15 am

AgreeAgreeAgreeAgree 

LMO123:

Ladies I would defintiely test it first. I think for some people it can raise you pH. For me that was the case. I am vinegar and acigel now all the way, and forgetting about rephresh.

Joined 29-Sep-12

16-Nov-12 5:49 am

i just got my bfp today so its way to early to tell! but i used a whole tube of rephresh (day of ov in morning) and used vinegar before bd and after bd  jump dump and acijel im suprised any survived with the amount of stuff that i put lol

i would highly recommend taking vitex i used it and first month of attempt fell and have read plenty of other reviews from women who fell after a few months of taking it and had been trying for years so maybe try that

also i dtd nearly everyday this month and did a strict gd lost 5kgs! was charting temp,using ph strips(kept it at 3-4) using maybe baby fern test,opks, everything i really did try i have faith tho with vinegar (and weight loss)  i have used it before with my 9 year old daughter back then it was a lot simpler just hot baths for both,vinegar,gd,calcium,mag,missionary position,and also bded alot was going to do same this time but read all the stats on here and changed it by adding more things so fingers x and pink baby dust to all!!

Heartbroken96Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy1996,Baby Bear Boy2001,Baby Bear Girlgd 2003Heartbroken2010Baby Bear Boy2011,Heartbroken2012Hearts

Baby Bear Girl oct 2013

Joined 4-Jul-12

Top Poster
18-Nov-12 6:24 pm

Congrats b4gone, that is excellent. I am using vitex, this is 2nd month so hoping it lengthens my cycle. Will wait and see, on CD26 today and usually only a 26-27 day cycle. Just hoping I am pregnant and don't need to worry about all this stuff anymore.

I might pass on your comments to one of the other ladies on another thread. She is using rephresh and wants to do the vinegar too. I am sure she will be interested to know what you did.  

Thanks for your post and congrats...

Joined 29-Sep-12

19-Nov-12 4:34 am

thanks lmo123 i wish you all the luck for this month to be a BFP for you!

i was like you i was over it,i was over the diet,the research,the nights on end thinking about it all i really was starting to stress about it at ovulation time Tongue Tied so i totally understand.

pass on any info you like and if she would like to know anything else i will gladly help out where i can,i do strongly believe that if i never used the vinegar tho with my 9 y.o dd i wouldn't have got her,the other stuff i done is all new for me this time so until i find out this time round i cant really say.

again goodluck and fingers x for this month

Heartbroken96Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy1996,Baby Bear Boy2001,Baby Bear Girlgd 2003Heartbroken2010Baby Bear Boy2011,Heartbroken2012Hearts

Baby Bear Girl oct 2013

Joined 19-Jul-12

19-Nov-12 5:02 pm
b4gone, I will do the same as you!! Use rephresh every other day, on bd day will use rephresh 12 to 8 hrs before, vinegar douche 1h before, and aci jel right after (dont know if will use a finger tip of aci jel bfore)! Thank you for sharing!

Baby Boy baby A - 2011     Baby Girl ttc - Nov2012...

Joined 4-Jul-12

Top Poster
19-Nov-12 5:13 pm

Isabel, I am glad you saw this. You were the lady on my other post who I thought would be interested to know people were doing both rephresh and vinegar.

Page: of 2