Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Gender selection in LA California

Joined 25-May-10

3-Aug-12 4:25 pm

Hi,

I am doing research and have chose a gender selection clinic in Encino California, has anyone ever been there before? Any experiences would be helpful, thank you. Heres the address 16030 Ventura Blvd., Suite 404, Encino, CA 91436, they also have an office in NY and Mexico.

Joined 25-May-10

8-Aug-12 10:58 pm

Wow no one!? This place was on 60 minutes, with everyone on here all over the world I am surprised no one has heard of this place :(

Joined 13-Aug-12

13-Aug-12 12:34 pm

Hi. I came across this clinic, Fertility Institute, last year after doing a lot of research and was also initially impressed with the 60 Minutes mention. I ended up working with this clinic for a little while but decided, in the end, to use another clinic after realizing that many of the people there weren't very bright. That's actually being a bit kind. And I had heard a number of negative stories about them as well. Good luck with everything!

Joined 25-May-10

13-Aug-12 4:12 pm

Thanks soooo much for your story!! What clinic did you end up using? Is it in CA?

Joined 13-Aug-12

13-Aug-12 5:42 pm

Hi. It's in LA........California Fertility Partners. The clinic is among the best in the country. I've seen Dr. Ringler.

Joined 25-May-10

14-Aug-12 4:49 pm

I will look them up thank you!! Are you currently going through the process/taking a break I am trying to get as prepared as possible and love all the new info you gave me :)

Page: of 1