Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Girls girls everywhere!!!

Joined 12-Jul-12

1-Aug-12 7:27 pm
I just had to share this thought, everyone around me are having girls...... Over the last 2 weeks I've had 6 yes 6!!! Facebook friends announce they were team pink!!!! Even on here the few posts I've commented on have announced its a girl!!!! I've got my gender scan next week and I'll bet my bottom dollar I'm having the boy!!!! Someone's got to and I just bet its me.......dont get me wrong I'm really happy for everyone who gets their DG but come on......hahahaha
Dd, ds, ds, ds, ds, *****Ds #5 due jan 13

Joined 19-Apr-09

Top Poster
1-Aug-12 7:33 pm
I totally agree but i bet it is me not you. Lol...

Baby Boy 4-06, Baby Boy 9-09 Sad Flower 2-12  BFP ON 6-5  KissBaby GirlKiss due Feb THANK GOD!

Joined 31-Mar-11

Top Poster
1-Aug-12 8:25 pm
Butterfly6:
I just had to share this thought, everyone around me are having girls...... Over the last 2 weeks I've had 6 yes 6!!! Facebook friends announce they were team pink!!!! Even on here the few posts I've commented on have announced its a girl!!!! I've got my gender scan next week and I'll bet my bottom dollar I'm having the boy!!!! Someone's got to and I just bet its me.......dont get me wrong I'm really happy for everyone who gets their DG but come on......hahahaha
Yes, it is like me writting your post....i feel such pain realising it is always NOT my turn... Before my best friend has married, i have 2 boys. My secret thought was. I bet she will have a girl when they will try for a baby....and when i got my 3rd boy she announced getting a little girl. I felt such pain , again i do AM happy for her, just i dont understand, why not me, at least ONCE?

Baby Bear Boy2008, Baby Bear Boy 2010, Baby Bear Boy 2012 ... i love my boys, but is this the end of the road for me, or would i try again for a mother-daughter dream to come true?

The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of the parents.  (C.G.Jung)

Readyforbaby3

Joined 28-Dec-10

Top Poster
1-Aug-12 8:27 pm

oh no, I'm sure it's gonna be me :)

Baby Bear Boy  2007 Baby Bear Boy 2010 Baby Bear Girl 2013

Readyforbaby3

Joined 28-Dec-10

Top Poster
1-Aug-12 8:30 pm

littlebee3:
Yes, it is like me writting your post....i feel such pain realising it is always NOT my turn... Before my best friend has married, i have 2 boys. My secret thought was. I bet she will have a girl when they will try for a baby....and when i got my 3rd boy she announced getting a little girl. I felt such pain , again i do AM happy for her, just i dont understand, why not me, at least ONCE?

I hear you!  It is never my turn either.  Seems like so many people on here are getting a girl after two boys...and I KNOW I'm gonna be the one to get the third boy.

Baby Bear Boy  2007 Baby Bear Boy 2010 Baby Bear Girl 2013

Joined 25-Jun-10

Top Poster
1-Aug-12 8:30 pm
I hate it when this happena!  Good luck at your scan!  FX you have a baby girl in there.

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Girl Baby Boy Baby Girl TTC 1 or 2 more! One of each would be perfect.

Joined 13-Jun-11

1-Aug-12 9:28 pm

butterfly6,

from the bottom of my heart i wish THIS is YOUR turn. everyone who has a daughter after 3 or more boys gives me hope. plus i really want my therory about ur age to be true Happy

Joined 20-Apr-12

1-Aug-12 9:53 pm
Im in the same boat.. Every one is having girl like literally everyone on my Facebook is having girls. I have said the something u are saying from day 1 I will be the one with with the boy.
BOY 6-7-04 BOY 2-16-06 BOY 5-23-09 BOY 3-30-11 GIRL - 2-25-13

Joined 28-Jun-12

1-Aug-12 10:31 pm
Well....I have two DD and I really hope it's ME who will have a boy, but I bet I will hear girl.
XX XX

Joined 13-Jul-12

2-Aug-12 12:09 am
I know I'm only one boy in, but I can't help but feel the same way. So many of my friends are announcing girls lately and a few of them were in the same boat with their first, hoping for a girl but getting a boy (and we all love our boys very much) but one by one they're all getting their pinkies and I just have a gut feeling I am going to be a boy mama. You know, I've heard it before, "you're just made to be a boy mama" and "maybe you're one of those women that just can't carry girls" btw wth does that mean?! I have had ONE baby ... how does one determine the ability/inability to carry a certain gender, let alone on the first child?! Ooooh. Mad Furious Off topic, sorry ... Honestly, I hope so hard you get your girl!! and I wish that those "girl mamas" hoping for boys can get their turns too. Happy Wink

Joined 14-Oct-10

Gold

Gold Membership

2-Aug-12 12:30 am

I know what you are going through! I am the same way but in reverse, I want a baby boy so much! I hope you get your dream fulfilled ((hugs))

DD 2006, DD 2008, TTC 2009-presen, most likely will go IVF/PGD. 

Joined 18-Jul-12

2-Aug-12 2:36 am
I know what you mean - hope you hear girl.

Baby Bear Boy  01  Baby Bear Boy 09  Baby Bear Boy 11               Baby Bear Boy due in Feb 13

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
2-Aug-12 4:31 pm
I'm the opposite. Every person I know who've had a baby in the past year have all had boys!! Another reason why I was sure I would be having DD4, but turns out its a boy for me too! Hope you get a baby girl like everyone else. Sending pink dust :)

Joined 12-Jul-12

2-Aug-12 4:54 pm
Princessx3 : thank you at least I have a little tiny bit of hope then hey?? This time next week I'll know either way :/ xxx
Dd, ds, ds, ds, ds, *****Ds #5 due jan 13

Ness

Joined 20-Aug-11

Top Poster
2-Aug-12 5:58 pm

I feel you I have 2 DD and I am pretty sure its DD3 for me and so far everyone I know who is pregnant is having a boy I kid you not. 

My daughters are my world

Page: of 2