Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

12w4d ultrasound-is it pink or blue,replies greatly appreciated x

Joined 29-Jul-12

29-Jul-12 6:23 pm

Hi All,

Here is a link to my 12w4day scan-we don't know what we are looking for! Its our first baby & will be equally thrilled with a little girl or boy its just the suspense is kiling us!

We would also be interested in anyones predictions re the skull theory. Thanks & will post the result in 4 weeks time! Also posted on ultrasound sub forum but am very disappointed to have only one reply[:'(]

Joined 2-Feb-12

Top Poster
30-Jul-12 11:17 am
Not seeing a clear nub....id say girly but you still have about a week....anymore pics?

Joined 29-Jul-12

30-Jul-12 3:53 pm

No these are the only pics we have except for the 9 week ones... I am thinking it looks girly too, getting girl vibes however would the skull theory suggest more boy in 2nd pic? The wait is driving me insane & the pg hormones have made me so impatient... 5 more weeks till we have confirmation. First baby no sway so we will be thrilled with whatever God has blessed us with:) x

Joined 16-Sep-10

Top Poster
31-Jul-12 4:02 am
i think a boy,my scan pic was similar.i know how much you want to know,i was like that,it was killing me,but this time we decided not to find out,our last baby.
Baby Boy 2011, and swayed for Baby Girl, due 11th November 2013 Lilypie Maternity tickers  BabyFruit Ticker

Joined 29-Jul-12

31-Jul-12 1:47 pm

Thanks a million Neri, we will be thrilled either way:) the wait really is a killer!! I think maybe the skull is boyish alright but I am getting girly vibes too! Thinking boy moreso though!! Wow well done you waiting till d-day, wish I could do that!! Good luck with your little boy or girl xx

Page: of 1