Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

So Who Else Is in the 2 Week Wait Right Now?

Joined 27-May-12

23-Jul-12 6:53 pm
I did a girl sway and am 8dpo. I have so many symptoms already! Anyone else?
Having a MIRACLE baby Baby Bear GirlGIRL!!!

Joined 24-Aug-11

24-Jul-12 3:04 am
i am also swayed girl but very loosely , i am dpo 11 i was feeling hopeful but got a bfn this morning :( and my symptoms seem to be all gone

Joined 29-Jan-10

Top Poster
24-Jul-12 3:27 am

I'm TTC a girl, 4dpo, cramping, lots CM and sore firmer breasts...sure its just normal hormone changes though Confused Huh?

Maybebaby - keeping FX for your BFP!! Still maybe too early?? Sending lots of baby dust to you!

πŸ’™πŸ‘±πŸ’™- 02/08/10

πŸ’™πŸ‘ΆπŸ’™ - 03/05/2013

πŸ’›πŸ‘£πŸ’› - Due 07/04/15

Kobra

Joined 8-Feb-10

Top Poster
24-Jul-12 10:33 am

Hi Ladies, count me in for the 2WW. I can't even say for sure what DPO I am right now, since this O happens to be extremely strange. Iam pretty sure I O-ed on the 21st, so I am probably 2-3 DPO. My temps still have not really risen too much, so I am unsure. Regarding the symptoms, well, ever since I started having O pains on the 20th, I have been feeling crampy, bloated, heavy, and stomach sick Envy.

In Hearts with my girls and waiting for my little man to complete our family.

Baby Girl - 2007  Baby Girl - 2010   Swayed for a boy and am expecting a Baby BoyHearts in April 2013

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 13-Jul-12

24-Jul-12 12:45 pm

Hi everyone!!! I'm in my 2ww as well. 4 DPO. I don't want to overthink it and believe I have symptoms that are really not there so I'm really trying to keep my mind off of it by staying busy. I'm doing O+12 and dtd on Friday July 20th. My ovulation was really screwy this month and didn't happen when I expected so I'm just hoping for the best.

I have a few symptoms???? I think........? Gassy, frequent urination, bloated, boobs getting heavy but I always have that before AF....

I guess I'll just send prayers up PrayPray in hopes for my Baby Bear Girl in April.

Mommie to a Baby Boy 5/04 and Pray for a darling princess this summer!

Joined 29-Jan-10

Top Poster
24-Jul-12 4:11 pm
Ok so today has been a bit strange, I'm 4-5 DPO, I've had sharp tugging pains on my left side today which has now turned into what feels like menstral cramps?! Also been getting very dizzy when I went to stand up, so bad that I got tunnel vision and had to lie on the floor?! Anyone else had this or is my mind/body just playing some weird tricks?? Oh and hi fleur, Looks like we're on the same cycle, good luck and fx for you BFP!!! Xx

πŸ’™πŸ‘±πŸ’™- 02/08/10

πŸ’™πŸ‘ΆπŸ’™ - 03/05/2013

πŸ’›πŸ‘£πŸ’› - Due 07/04/15

Joined 16-Jul-12

24-Jul-12 4:36 pm

Hey Girls! Im in the 2ww too! Im 6-7 DPO. I have had light cramps last around O and earlier this afternoon had light cramps on the left side. Did a girl sway so I hope I was feeling a baby girl getting cozy in there! Ive been peeing more today than usual and getting really dizzy. Other than that symptoms. This was our 2nd of ttc so hopefully it worked!

Baby Boy2009 Baby Boy2010 & ttc a Baby Girl

Joined 27-May-12

24-Jul-12 5:05 pm
Hey Maybebaby! I'm at 10dpo and of course BFN again also..do you have any symptoms yet?

Joined 27-May-12

24-Jul-12 5:08 pm
Omg Beaubelle, the same exact things were happening to me at 4dpo! Maybe we are pregnant and it's not all I our heads!!

Joined 27-May-12

24-Jul-12 5:12 pm
Hi kobra! Kind of strange we are all having the same symptoms! That's exactly how I felt a few days ago!! Well let's keep each other posted on here, hopefully we all get our BFP! Baby dust to you!

Joined 27-May-12

24-Jul-12 5:21 pm
Welcome Fleur! I had all those symptoms as well as some of the other girls here! I am at 10dpo getting a bunch of BFNs. Hopefully our sways worked and we get our baby girls!! I am feeling like there's a little girl in here though! I felt like that from the very next day after we DTD. All kinds of pink baby dust to you :)

Joined 27-May-12

24-Jul-12 5:31 pm
Hi Sassy! It's so great to talk to other women in the same situation! I know exactly how you feel. And I have been having those dizzy spells too since 4dpo! I hope you get your baby girl too! How did you feel your first time when it were in the 2ww? Did you feel any wierd symptoms that were convincing you that you were pregnant?

Kobra

Joined 8-Feb-10

Top Poster
24-Jul-12 5:44 pm

Ruffles, you are giving me hope. I completely lost faith in this attempt, since my temps still have not really gone up and I have been reading a lot on the web what it might mean. If I don't see a temp spike tomorrow morning, I will be completely devastated as I might not build up enough progresterone to allow for implanation even if I have a fertilized egg in there

I feel so jelous for those of you who already POASing. I am so far away from those days. At least we will be flying to FL this Friday night, so hopefully all the packing and then 2 weeks of vacation will keep my mind occupied. DH, won't even be around when I will be testing, since he will be flying back home earlier. I hope I can surprise him once I come back.

Wow, it look slike I am the only one on here so far who is swaying blue Happy Smile I already have 2 DDs and we really need to balance things out a bit. Sending you all my pink dust and stealing your blue one.

In Hearts with my girls and waiting for my little man to complete our family.

Baby Girl - 2007  Baby Girl - 2010   Swayed for a boy and am expecting a Baby BoyHearts in April 2013

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 16-Jul-12

24-Jul-12 6:23 pm

Ruffles,  Last month during the 2ww I didnt really have symptoms that were convincing me. I felt sick to my stomach and my nipples were sensitive but that normally happens right before af. I realized I wasnt pg before af came last month cause my face broke out suddenly. This time my nipples arent sensitive and I dont feel sick to my stomach. But my face is breaking out a little, like one pimple at a time lol And as I was eating dinner earlier I realized i had been more than I usually do. Wonder if that could be symptom? I try not to get too excited and think about it too much so if af comes I wont be too sad about it.

Baby Boy2009 Baby Boy2010 & ttc a Baby Girl

Joined 27-May-12

24-Jul-12 6:38 pm
Awe Kobra! What does your chart look like? Your temps don't necessarily need to get higher yet to be pregnant..if you look at pregnant charts on the TCOYF website you will see all kinds of temps. They usually get a bit higher later on and stay in that area throughout the pregnancy. Sometimes your temps will even dip for a few days before implantation! But I know how easy it is to get discouraged. I also have all kinds of fears running through my head. Ive been spotting lately and I was afraid to have some kind of tumor lol! It's hard to not think of all the things that could go wrong. It's even scarier for me b/c I carry a genetic disease that only affects boys..so It REALLY needs to be a girl. Whenever I POAS it's like a big smack in the face when they are always negative! Ugh! But pretty soon we will see what happens! To keep my hopes up I just think that if I get my period it's ok b/c in a couple of weeks we can always try again! What city in Florida are you going to? I live in Florida. I am sending you every bit of blue dust!
Page: of 7