Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Excess Meds to a good home

Joined 20-Jul-12

20-Jul-12 9:46 am

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} Hello All,

DH and I went through 2 rounds of failed IVF and have now moved on to using a donor egg for our third attempt.  We can take a blood test one week from today - the days pass SO slowly.  Anyway, we ordered meds for another round of IVF BEFORE we decided to switch over to using a donor egg.  Because I have low ovarian reserve/high FSH level, the amount of meds we had to use to stimulate eggs was very high.  I just could not deal with the side effects and low success rate again, which is why we switched over to using a donor egg.  I have a lot of meds and would love to pass them along to someone else who is traveling this tough road.  If we can recoup some of the expense we spent on the meds while offering them to another couple at a deeply discounted price, we will be very happy. Please just make me an offer.  We want this to be a "win-win" situation and are not looking to make a profit. Very happy to send you photos, talk on the phone, skype or WHATEVER if you are interested.  It's disgusting to see that some people have been scammed when trying to buy meds online. Willing to sell all to one buyer or parcel it out. Below is a list of what I have:

-9 boxes of Gonal-f.  Each box contains 10 vials of Gonal-f RFF 75 IU (750 units per BOX), 10 pre-filled syringes Sterile Water, 10 18-gauge needles for reconstitution and 10 29-gauge needles for administration. All medicine is sealed and expiration is 1/2013. (Retail value $695 per box)

-7 boxes of Menopur. Each box contains 5 single-dose vials of 75 IU Menopur, 5 single-dose vials of sodium chloride injection and 5 Q-cap Vial Adaptors. All boxes are sealed and Expiration date is 3/2013. (Retail value: $364.50 per box)

-5 boxes of Ganirelix Acetate Injection 250mcg/0.5 mL Sterile Prefilled syringe. Medicine is sealed and expiration date is 5/2014. (Retail cost $119.90 per box)

-1 box of Chorionic Gonado 10mL (HCG). Medicine is sealed and expires 6/2012. ($95)

I also have various syringes, needles, alcohol pads and an unused biohazard container.

If interested, please email me at marie1974@mail.com.