Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Anxious for Monday

Joined 12-Jul-12

20-Jul-12 3:24 am
I have my gender scan on Monday and although I think I am at peace with the idea of another boy (in other words, I may be a wee bit disappointed but I won't be devastated), I am suffering so much anxiety over it. Eek! Really hoping I get to hear girl but pretty sure it's another boy.

Baby Bear Boy 2011
Baby#2 due in December (will it be a Baby Bear Girl or a Baby Bear Boy!)

Joined 10-Nov-09

Top Poster
20-Jul-12 5:33 am

Good Luck Clover 

Joined 27-Aug-09

22-Jul-12 4:51 am

Hello again Happy Smile

The waiting is the worst part, by far. In the weeks running up to my gender scans I spend hours and hours on sites like this and looking up statistics and nub pictures and just generally obsessing and thinking about it ALL the time. All the 'what-ifs' floating around and also the fear that the hope that is still there could be snatched away. Not a fun time, for me anyway!

I was too scared to find out the gender with my DD (and so the obsessing lasted the whole pregnancy, smart move on my part - not! haha) and waited until birth but this time I was desperate to know as having a boy would mean major re-changing of bedrooms etc and I just really wanted to know. I had such bad butterflies at the scan and the little monkey had her legs crossed and we couldn't tell at all!! We really couldn't afford it but I went behind DH's back and had a private gender scan done a week later, I just Could Not stand the suspense a second longer, told DH after and he rolled his eyes but then admitted that he'd hoped it was a girl so he didn't lose his study!!

I wish you the very best of luck on Monday, I know you will love whatever the baby is but I also know a little girl would be wonderful for you. Would you be planning on having any more after this one?

Baby Bear Boy 2006 Baby Bear Boy 2007 Baby Bear Girl 2010 

No. 4 due Sept 2012! It's a Baby Bear Girl !!  Thank you IG!!

Page: of 1