Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

We just did O+12 last night! Anyone else?

Joined 27-May-12

15-Jul-12 9:46 pm
Officially in the 2 week wait! This is exciting, who else TTC or going to this week?
Having a MIRACLE baby Baby Bear GirlGIRL!!!

Joined 29-Jan-10

Top Poster
23-Jul-12 5:57 am

We are in the TWW club!! O'd on Saturday, have had bad cramping yesterday and today, dont know if that means anything?!? Is that too early for implementation cramping??

When will you be testing??

Good Luck & fingers crossed!! X

2 x Gorgeous Baby Bear Boy 02/08/10 & 03/05/2013

Joined 9-Jun-12

Top Poster
23-Jul-12 7:23 am

ok ladies-- BFN this morning, 11dpo. Even worse is that i had yet another dream (11 in a row now )and in this one i took a digital hpt and the smiley face came up. I was so excited that i was pregnant i was showing everybody. So then when i woke up this morning i thought ok this is it, this test will be pos! So it take it and BFN. Grrr, its so disappointing. It really messes with your head even tho i know its still early. I still have nipple sensitivity, and yesterday i napped i was so tired. I was dancing around the kitchen with my 5 yr old and spun around and got nauseaous. So im like im sure im prego and then one BFN takes that mindset completely away! Now i feel slight cramping  ffs im starting to wonder if af is on her way. Time will tell i guess. im a very impatient person and HATE waiting!!!

Beau-i think thats too early for implantation, if i remember correctly its 4 days at the earliest. Which would be wed if you O on sat.

Baby Bear Boy2006     Baby Bear Boy2010  Pray ttc a Baby Bear Girl

Joined 27-May-12

23-Jul-12 7:07 pm
Hi Beau Belle! How are you feeling so far in your two week wait? I am totally feeling pregnant by now! So many symptoms what about you? How many dpo are you? I am 9dpo. Sending you baby dust!

Joined 27-May-12

23-Jul-12 7:11 pm
How are you Hearts? How many dpo are you? I know exactly what you mean about the impatience and stuff messing with our heads! I have been dreaming about all this every single night. I dream I have a big belly, other nights that I get a bfp...and I have always dreamed that I have a little girl. That started before I even wanted any kids! I hope our dreams come true lol! Sending you baby dust!

Joined 29-Jan-10

Top Poster
24-Jul-12 12:46 am

Hey Ruffles&bows!! Im only 4dpo so know its prob too early to have symptoms yet I cant help but look into any slight change!! lol I have been having cramping, lots of discharge and now my breasts are sore, firmer and slightly larger?! I am so wanting to be pregnant but am sure all my 'symptoms' are just my wishful thinking! With our DS I took almost a year to fall as I have PCOS so know it really would be a miracle to fall 1st month TTC!!

How are you feeling?? What symptoms have you had and when?? How long have you been TTC?

Good Luck!! Fingers crossed we both get the girls we dream of!! x

Joined 29-Jan-10

Top Poster
24-Jul-12 12:57 am

Hearts*N*Flowers:

ok ladies-- BFN this morning, 11dpo. Even worse is that i had yet another dream (11 in a row now )and in this one i took a digital hpt and the smiley face came up. I was so excited that i was pregnant i was showing everybody. So then when i woke up this morning i thought ok this is it, this test will be pos! So it take it and BFN. Grrr, its so disappointing. It really messes with your head even tho i know its still early. I still have nipple sensitivity, and yesterday i napped i was so tired. I was dancing around the kitchen with my 5 yr old and spun around and got nauseaous. So im like im sure im prego and then one BFN takes that mindset completely away! Now i feel slight cramping  ffs im starting to wonder if af is on her way. Time will tell i guess. im a very impatient person and HATE waiting!!!

Beau-i think thats too early for implantation, if i remember correctly its 4 days at the earliest. Which would be wed if you O on sat.

Aww so frustrating for you! I hope you get your bfp soon..have you been having many symptoms? If so what and when?

I hate the way the TTW totally consumes our lives. Grrrrr

How did your sway go this month???  x

Joined 27-May-12

24-Jul-12 4:54 pm
Ugh I keep getting negatives too..I'm at 10dpo and nothing yet. It's so hard to wait! I ran out of hpts so I told myself I am waiting to test until 14dpo! My period is due then so Im definitely testing too early. I have been feeling a bit nauseous the past few days and today It got so bad that i almost threw up at work b/c a lady had a super loud voice that projected across the whole building. It bothered me so much that I got extremely nauseous and dizzy. My hearing has become very sensitive and also I can taste everything. I hope it's not all in my head!
Page: of 1