Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Trying for #2 after 5 years + current deployment

Joined 11-Jul-12

14-Jul-12 3:06 pm
Hello! My family's info is in my signature, so I won't bore you with those details. I have been pregnant twice -- once in 2006 (ended in m/c) & once in 2007 (ended with my awesome DD) -- I've been a lurker here for years. I was initially brought here from another forum where the ultrasound gender prediction used here was discussed. From lurking through the GD boards, I feel I'm an oddball. With both of my pregnancies I had hoped for a baby boy. Of course, after my first one ended with no baby and loads of emotional scarring, I wasn't too concerned with baby's gender. TTC'ing is currently on hold due to a entirely-too-long deployment, and once we're able to give it a go again, I can't help but have a little hope for a son. My daughter is wonderful and has shown me so much about myself, so another baby girl would be more than cherished. I just have a little longing for blue that I can't seem to shake. Either way, I'm happy to be here and I hope to find myself comfortable reading/posting more often. Thanks!
Page: of 1